LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Motorcycles... You Ride?

I have never rode a big bike again since I made my drivers license (for cars). Before, the guys in my village including me, been used to ride everything even without license. That was almost 20 years ago though.

Well, instead I take out my dads 50cc Zündapp in the summers with seasonal plates these days, as these machines are covered by my drivers license.

• 1 year later...

1999 Harley- Davidson Dyna Low Rider.

I ride it frequently, love going to biker rallies, benefit rides, bike shows or just riding to enjoy the great Missouri and Arkansas scenery.

Its my second bike, I started out with a 1992 Harley Ultra Classic. The motor started going out so we found my 99 and I couldnt be happier. It rides great, looks decent, lots of chrome and is nice and loud. :cookiemonster:

post-3938-0-98250100-1378165651_thumb.jp

post-3938-0-98250100-1378165651_thumb.jp

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Me and my wife both ride.Mine is a road star hers is a honda shadow .We ride and camp a lot last year on my bike we logged over 30k miles .Took a few long road trips and hit every bike rally and poker runs we could find.Off to a good start this year as well.Happy and safe riding to you all.