LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

2 Months Today

Well I've been mentioning it here and there, that i was creeping up toward the 2 months mark, but today is it!

Now two months isn't much and I dont expect deeper changes for a few more months, but as far as becoming incontinent goes, i have been juggling with the thought for years. Then i came to realize that the best idea is written on those boards, that is, if you feel like you have to wear full time, just do it, take it day by day and dont go crazy about the future. Someone on this section said something like "you live the lifestyle long before living with the lifestyle" and its true.

Daytime physical changes: i can tell that it takes a lot less for me to drink before i have to pee and when the urge hits, i could hold it but im obviously not going for that so i don't. So before wearing full time, i'd have a glass of water, then register that i'd have to pee soon and then just go whenever i was ready. this could take 5-10 minutes or longer if i needed. Now i get the urge to pee and usually let go within 20 seconds, sometimes its faster, sometimes i have to think to make it happen. Nothing involuntary yet. Also, I have not used my "clenching" muscle for the bladder in quite a while and it feels weird when i try to clench it as i'm writing this.. like i dont really have much power to it.

Nighttime physical changes: I've been waking up wet every morning, concious or not. in the past 2 weeks however I've had more and more wet nights where I know for sure I have not awoken to relieve myself. Feels awesome everytime. I'm actually to the point where i dont really want to take a chance to stop wearing because dealing with the wet bed and a wet wife is just gonna be more embarassing than just keeping on wearing.

any questions, go ahead!

• Like 2

I'm glad you're getting what you want :thumbsup: Just remember that it's not all roses :rolleyes: If it hasn't happened yet, anticipate leaks, needing changes when you'd rather not, and the ever-present possibility of people finding out that you would rather not have knowing about this :o I've been through the first two OK, and am trying to avoid the third :whistling: And I'm a bit jealous- I haven't been successful with bedwetting which was my biggest wish :angry: Thanks for sharing your successes and happy wishes for many more!

Bettypooh

well after 2 months i had the opportunity to go to parties, work.. just my normal life .. leaks are always a danger looming but i figured i'd take the same approach i had with the whole thing: deal with it when it gets there.

as for being outed .. 2 months of 24/7 and neither my step daughter or my high-school-friend-roommate have said anything .. which just re-inforces the idea that if they saw, they didn't care.. and even if they had, i think i would just shrug it off and move on.. after a while you kinda accept yourself you know?

although i would rather not have to deal with it, for sure..

• Like 1

I've been wearing 24/7 for a while now and i too wet at night,2/3 times aweek. Sometimes i'm half awake others not at all and it does feel good to wake up wet. Daytimes ican usually make a bathroom if i really have to but most times i just go in my diaper. The one thing i have found tho is once i start to pee i can't stop no matter how i try.I love being warm and wet.I also carry extra diapers with me should i need a change. I just try and be descreet when i have to so to keep my secret so to speak.Good luck with your quest I hope you enjoy

• Like 1
Guest Diaper_24_7

What a great thing. I am so happy that this forum exists. This helps me also to reach the goal of becoming incontinent. I would be happy if you all can encourage me holding on to reach my goal.

• 2 weeks later...

I reached 2 months today of 24/7. I have to say that it has been easier than I expected. My biggest fear was being confronted on a daily basis about my new enhanced rear end complete with crinkly sound effects. I have found that people are wrapped up in their own lives -- they do not budget much time to investigate if any of their friends/colleagues/family are secretly wearing diapers ^_^

So far so good -- and lots of fun!

• 1 month later...

Sounds like you're on you're way. :) I've been 24/7 (again) since july and have since lost what was left of my daytime control after wearing close to 24/7 or 24/7 for two years.

Congratulation. I also try to get incontinent. But I just doubt. I hope that this doubts hide away. I would be happy to get encouragement.

Lokken CONGRATULATIONS someone who finally gets it right, instead of bellyacheing on the incontinence board about how badly you want to, you sat silently over her for 2 months wearing and living the life that you wanted. You my friend should be an example to alot of other people around here.

so give us a little history of your wearing did you buy diapers locally while diapered?

what was your favorite place to be diapered?

did you carry a man bag with spares and wipes?

Dont get me wrong incontinence sucks because i do not have a choice to wear or not But for those who want to join the padded ass club welcome!

Peace

Lokken CONGRATULATIONS someone who finally gets it right, instead of bellyacheing on the incontinence board about how badly you want to, you sat silently over her for 2 months wearing and living the life that you wanted. You my friend should be an example to alot of other people around here.

so give us a little history of your wearing did you buy diapers locally while diapered?

what was your favorite place to be diapered?

did you carry a man bag with spares and wipes?

Dont get me wrong incontinence sucks because i do not have a choice to wear or not But for those who want to join the padded ass club welcome!

Peace

Likewise! I'd love to hear a few more details - not as voyeur but simply for background and educational purposes.

You mention your wife is the one behind your 24/7 wearing - is this something you feel ok talking about? Why is she making you wear? Your needs...her needs...??

Good luck with all this and if you are willing to share more details but not totally out in a forum, I'll understand. I think such information shared openly and honestly without any of us getting to be creepy and/or voyeuristic can only help those of us who aspire to wearing more. Thanks!