LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tranquility

RMS401

• 3 weeks later...

After trying pretty much everything out there minus dry24/7, wellness, fabines and tena slip maxi, I have found my favorite balance in a plastic backed diaper which is the ATN. These are the crinkliest diapers I've come accross with abu products in a very close second place. The tapes are not the best but with some duct tape strips, that can be corrected as well as simply removing the blue tape tabs from the taping system and just using the white ones. I have also come to notice how comfortable the ATN is compared to many and most others. I usually wear medium sized diapers, but wear large atn's, I find the mediums run a tad on the smallish side. I love these diapers!

I've been stuffing my ATN's through making a slit in the back and putting a GoodNite inside of it. It had very good absorbancy and you had the design of the GoodNite. Also, if anyone is in central Florida, there's someone on CraigsList who has a 96 pack case of S or M ATN's for $50. There's normally over $110/case.

The last time I tried Tranquility products was probably five years ago. They were very stiff and the inner material was rather sandpapery--not soft at all. Are they better now?

Afaik they haven't changed at all in quite a while.

I love, love, love the Tranquility pull-up briefs. I just got a case of Premium OverNight disposables underwear (pull-ups). I ordered a sample pack and fell in love with them. They feel nice and bulky and they are super quite. Those are the 2 most important things to me. They seem to hold plenty of liquid, although I don't get upset when my diapers leak. I'm always alone when playing and I kind of like overflowing.

I love the ATNs. They have the crinkly plastic, but also hold a ton. I can always go at least 4 hours with these and know I will not leak. I trust them in public. The wetness does not spread around the diaper, so for me that is plus, because it means I'm no press leaks from when I sit down. There is no stretchy waistband, which is good, because those always stretch out and then leave me sagging. I also got used to the double tape system and found that I really like it. The white tabs can be removed from the blue and folded over onto the same clear plastic layer the blue ones were on originally (so they stay sticky) It means if I don't want to poo in my diapers I can pull it down easily and then retape and not have a saggy waist. Speaking of #2, I had never tried a #2 in one until today, and it actually performed really well, and even contained most of the odor, which was impressive.

• 4 years later...

I just got tranquility SmartCore Brief these are the same as THE ATN's but cloth backed they seem to work really well except we have a occasional tape failure,