LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ice Road Truckers?

I happend to be a truck driver, and have a friend who just came back from driving the ice road. He said that driving that road was easier than driving in the snow in Washington, and that the road gets wide in a lot of spots. The roller coaster was 4 lanes wide from what he told me. As far as the chick on IRT goes I'm betting she probably does diaper up (at least I like to think so), just for the convience but I do know that sleeper cabs are fairly spacious on the inside and have enough room for a small portable toilet.

Yep, wet snow is harder to drive in than dry snow. I notice the same thing when I drive in Minnesota during the winter, but Minnesota is much faster at plowing their roads than Washington, and that makes a big difference.

It's shit like Ice road trucker and pawn star that make the History Channel suck now, I wants ma WWII damn it!!!!!

We don't have cable anymore, but last time we watched I noticed that the "History" channel was turning into Docu-Reality TV with IRT, Pawn Stars, Pickers, Swamp People, Loggers, etc. Not really a lot of historical stuff going on.

As far as the chick on IRT goes I'm betting she probably does diaper up (at least I like to think so), just for the convience but I do know that sleeper cabs are fairly spacious on the inside and have enough room for a small portable toilet.

I've seen the inside of a few really nice sleeper cabs that have an onboard head/shower, but those are only on the really expensive top of the line trucks.

Even with a head onboard you've still got to stop in order to use it. My whole point was there aren't exactly many places to stop from what I've seen.

It's shit like Ice road trucker and pawn star that make the History Channel suck now, I wants ma WWII damn it!!!!!

ever hear of or try the military channel? :P

at least 9 out of 10 shows on it are WWII related in one way or another (nazi stuff, stragities from both sides, technology and weapons of the war, movies from the era about the war, etc etc etc)

and that other show is about modern miltary goodness (desert storm, saddam, iraqi freedom, so on & so on)

it's one of my "go-to" channels when im looking for something to watch :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...