LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ice Road Truckers?

What does a BDSM submissive have in common with and Ice Road Trucker going up Addigan Pass?

They both have to chain up

LOL

I have always wondered about the female driver on IRT. Always see her drinking coffee, on the road for 12+ hours a day, not exactly any rest stops out there on the ice, and I sure wouldn't be squatting in a 30 below snowstorm. The guys can whiz in a jug or whatever, but unless she's got a funnel and some rubber hose I'm thinking diapers.

41FzDXL%2BmJL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

girls can pee in a bottle too.

Just saying.

Ever tried using one of those? It is not as simple as you would think, and they are generally designed to be used by females who are standing, not sitting. When sitting the pelvic angle is different and can throw things off. Plus while driving it takes one hand to hold the funnel, one hand to hold the bottle and one hand to hold the wheel. Last time I checked I was one hand short.

• 8 months later...

I would love to be her little girl

From what I have seen of the show, there aren't exactly that many places where a driver can just pull over and answer nature's call. It is all just speculation anyways, but I would like to know the answer to the question.

Just to clarify, I didn't mean hop out and use the restroom. I meant pull over and use the device inside the cab.

Actually I think the problem is that when you are on those ice roads with a heavy semi you can't stop due to the weight. While you are moving the weight on the ice is constantly shifting. If you stop, that much weight in one location could get the ice to start cracking and your under. The lanes are also not that wide, barely enough for two vehicles to pass so you can' t exactly just stop in the middle of the road. Usually you have to wait for one of the island crossings.

Yeah, true, but they aren't constantly on ice either.

No, but the snow covered roads are just as slick. It takes a long time for the rigs to stop and a long time to get them up to speed again. Even with chains you can only put so much torque on the tires before they slip.

I happend to be a truck driver, and have a friend who just came back from driving the ice road. He said that driving that road was easier than driving in the snow in Washington, and that the road gets wide in a lot of spots. The roller coaster was 4 lanes wide from what he told me. As far as the chick on IRT goes I'm betting she probably does diaper up (at least I like to think so), just for the convience but I do know that sleeper cabs are fairly spacious on the inside and have enough room for a small portable toilet.

no, really honest to god! been there done that, and you use the elbow if your skilled or the knee if your scared. jsut like the old timers used too, when the trucks had two gear shift levers and to run the truck right you had to have both hands on the shift levers. i've driven a couple of old twin stick trucks a mack 20 speed quadraplex that's a five speed main box and a four speed aux box, and an old kenworth with the 16 speed that's a four and a four, so like on the mack, you put the main box in 1 and the aux box in low split, run up the rpm, and float the aux box from the right aft position through netral into the left aft position, which is direct, then shift the aux box to the left forward position, there we're through three of the gears, now comes the tricky part you got to have your right hand on the main box shift lever ready to go to gear 2, and left hand threaded through the wheel, yes that's right steering with your elbow, and your left hand on the aux box shift lever and all at once your gonna slide em both into neutral and let the rpms fall and at the same time slide main to 2 and aux to low split, and yes that's right you hardly ever use the position called low low in the right forward position on the aux box. but then you shift to direct then high split then deftly with both hands on shift levers you shift back to low split and into third and on and on and on, the beauty of this gear box is you never ever get done stiring the gears until you're stopped. thus you never get sleepy. the new transmitions with the air shift aux are for lazy drivers, ok not truck oporators but steering wheel holders

so yes, in a nut shell, elbow or knee, and up in the arctic, it's way better driving where your tires freeze to the road serface, the slush and melt is worse, way harder to drive the logging roads here in maine in the spring....

no, really honest to god! been there done that, and you use the elbow if your skilled or the knee if your scared. jsut like the old timers used too, when the trucks had two gear shift levers and to run the truck right you had to have both hands on the shift levers. i've driven a couple of old twin stick trucks a mack 20 speed quadraplex that's a five speed main box and a four speed aux box, and an old kenworth with the 16 speed that's a four and a four, so like on the mack, you put the main box in 1 and the aux box in low split, run up the rpm, and float the aux box from the right aft position through netral into the left aft position, which is direct, then shift the aux box to the left forward position, there we're through three of the gears, now comes the tricky part you got to have your right hand on the main box shift lever ready to go to gear 2, and left hand threaded through the wheel, yes that's right steering with your elbow, and your left hand on the aux box shift lever and all at once your gonna slide em both into neutral and let the rpms fall and at the same time slide main to 2 and aux to low split, and yes that's right you hardly ever use the position called low low in the right forward position on the aux box. but then you shift to direct then high split then deftly with both hands on shift levers you shift back to low split and into third and on and on and on, the beauty of this gear box is you never ever get done stiring the gears until you're stopped. thus you never get sleepy. the new transmitions with the air shift aux are for lazy drivers, ok not truck oporators but steering wheel holders

so yes, in a nut shell, elbow or knee, and up in the arctic, it's way better driving where your tires freeze to the road serface, the slush and melt is worse, way harder to drive the logging roads here in maine in the spring....

Am I reading this right? Are you saying that there are shift levers on the left side or that one has to put both hands on levers to the right?

It's been a veeery long time since I've driven big rigs. We had 4-10 gear transmissions and split differentials. The in/out, up/down for the differential was an up/down cable attached to the main shifter.

Hehe & side note; I've driven trucks with so many levers they almost went out the passenger door. The regular stick shift with the above split differential cable on it or sometimes it was a separate lever. Then we go to the PTO lever that engaged the 3-4 winches, each with it's own lever. Try to operate that while half laying on one's back out the driver's door so one can see what one is doing. :lol: (Think construction, but mainly utility/phone pole installation and removal.)

oh! no no no, they both are to the right of the driver, but like with the mack, the main box is more to the right than the aux box, and the main box shift lever is taller. They are right close together, about 6" appart. In the case of the 16 speed, they came right up through the same hole in the floor and then bent appart a little ways up, so that at certain times during the shift pattern you could use just one hand and shift both boxes at once. I'd seen it and kept trying the whole time i was in that truck, but never quite managed it

• 1 month later...

I vote portable potty for most, Not saying all. but also remember If you watch road signs most are only going 30 MPH or under, In 1 show someone even got up to get something they couldn't reach for a sec. if my memory serves me correctly.