LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You Can Be Delivered!

I'm afraid god does not accept me at all because I have seem him without the tinting and tainting of established religions altering my perception, and our great dislike of each other is mutual :P I'm chill with that, but that is not mutual <_< I am true to me just as I was made or created so if any of that is wrong the fault isn't mine, it's gods, so it's up to god to change if he doesn't like that. And being myself, I may just drop my diaper and pee on him when we meet :roflmao:That would be rather fitting for someone who made my bladder work so poorly :o

Most non-Mormon Christians believe that YHWH (God the father), Jeezy C and the Holy Spirit are 3 entities that make up the godhead. Trinitarianism.

This probably explains it best, or you can think of ice / water / steam.

Most non-Mormon Christians believe that YHWH (God the father), Jeezy C and the Holy Spirit are 3 entities that make up the godhead. Trinitarianism.

This probably explains it best, or you can think of ice / water / steam.

Aha! A multiple personality disorder exemplified :P I know and understand the concept, but if each cannot do as they wish without the other, they have no value of their own and that is the value I assign them. My experiences with them show me that they are all hypocrites, requiring of me that which they will not themselves freely give :o I simply follow suit, doing into them as they have done unto me, just as they asked me to <_< If that is wrong then they need to change- not me ;)

I was raised Christian and I never understood the whole Trinity thing, Eir's explanation makes the most sense out of any I've seen, but it's still confusing. *shrug* I've never considered myself Christian anyway, as religion in and of itself is unimportant to me. As far as my religious beliefs go, I do think there is some type of higher power; however, I don't know what the "higher power" is. God? Jesus? A singular God with a singular Goddess? Just a Goddess? Multiple Gods and/or Goddesses? It's all possible, I think. (As a disclaimer: No, this is NOT an invitation to try to convince me of the "right" path/convert me to your beliefs, people!) I don't really think it matters in the long haul, as long as you truly do your best to be a kind, loving, and generally good person.

Diapoerpt, don't take this personally but where you say "If you do believe, you don't need to understand all the details" shows the gist of the problem :oHow can you believe something when you don't know what it is? And the bigger problem lies in religious schools not wanting you to ask the heavy questions like this, but instead essentially telling you to "believe what I tell you to, believe that it is right, and don't question it" WTF? If you are right about something then you or someone else can prove it to me. If you can't prove it, there is an equal chance that you may not be right so you should not be making those unsubstantiated claims :( If your religious belief is right, then without using it's trappings you should be able to prove that the other religions are wrong, otherwise they become equally credible to your own beliefs. Near me is one of this nations most religious colleges where they require that all students take a course on "False Religions" (meaning any others than the one they teach) :screwy:If you go into the study of other religions already believing them to be false you blind yourself to the possibility that yours may be a false religion too. You only see what you want to see instead of seeing what really is- and that is the entire point of religious doctrinal education :bash: You become the misinformed and the misled and the longer and deeper you pursue that course, the worse off you become.

hahahah sorry guys i was being facicous... 4 years of catholic high school, 4 years of catholic college, summers at both protestant and episcopalean church camp, 4 years teaching sunday school... i got it down... was just messing around.......

My parents were human- well at least humanoid :o With all their problems, it is entirely possible they could have been alien hybrids dropped off by the local interstellar bus :whistling: I don't know and I don't want to either :P Facetiousness is allowed in this thread- we've made sure it is strong enough to hold the combined weight of all of us :thumbsup: That's a pretty heavy thread, isn't it? :roflmao:

• Like 1

You previously said your parents were Mormons, and they by-and-large don't do trinitarianism so that's where I figured you were coming from. Sorry for assuming.

Its ok, my boyfriends parents are mormon... and i live with them.... so easy to make the mistake.