LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You Can Be Delivered!

I know so many of us including me, have struggled with this fetish, because of things that has happened in our past, but I am here to tell you that you can be delivered from this if you truly want to, it may feel good, but in the end it is wrong, Now dont get me wrong wearing a diaper in general is not a sin, but taking it to the extremes that many of us have taken it to is wrong, it is a form of lust when you are sexually into this and just know there is a true real God and HE is A delivering God And HE can even deliver you from homosexuality, you know you are just broken people who are looking for love in all of the wrong places, when there is a true Saviour, who loves each and every one of you, you know I have struggled on And off with this for years and Im a Christian too, but it was taking me to places I was not wanting to be in and even to the point to where I would watch girls in diapers videos online, and that was a form of lust, so just know that if you are truly wanting delivered from this.

AAAHHH! The Ori are here! Quick! Arm the F-304's and F-302's! Call Merlin!

Anyhoo, I am an athiest so you I can tell you where to put your bible.

Your "God" tried to kill me twice as a child so he can take is best shot at a third round.

Two words... SUSHI PIZZA!

Yeah I know, sushi is Japanese... but two Chinese women taught me how to make it.

I don't know if that'd be good or not... but I <3 Chinese food so I feel like I'd rather have it on pizza. I've only tried sushi once and it was so-so.

and OMG babyvr6, you deserve a medal for your epic-ness.

-Sophie

I totally agree with the OP. *watches 30 more comments feed the troll*

*shrugs*... so what. When this thread finally dies, that guy will still be a fidiot, and all of us will still be wearing diapers and living our lives in the way that we want to.

Did he start a thread riot and upset some people... sure.

Did people respond and start calling each other names and putting each other down... sure.

Should this bother you? It doesn't bother me. Those who crawled out of the woodwork to smite everyone down revealed a lot about themselves and told me everything I need to know about that person. On the other hand, those who can read a thread like this guy's and keep an objective unemotional perspective also realize that very few people in the world have such abilities to do so. It's just human nature *shrugs*

In the very least... this thread is an interesting read and dive into human nature.

~lilme

Soon your petty notions of God will be crushed when The Eldritch One awakens to reclaim his throne.

All hail the lord and master Cthulhu and tremble as your entire, insect in size compared to the dark lord, civilization is crushed.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

• Like 2

Well that and everything else involving Jesus. Lock this thread already, tired of people who are completely ignorant on religion trying to quote it. Get enough of that on tv.

Why does it have to be locked up? I actually see some intelligent conversation going on, and their is a little bit of humor. Probably the best thread running right now. If we can't discuss things, what is the point of a message board?

I'd like to make a point here:

I am usually more supportive of members expressing an interest in giving up this lifestyle/fetish as I always want people to be happy with themselves, even if it means leaving this community... The reason for the lack of sympathy here is he is judging us instead of focusing just on what he wants from life.

OP should learn how to use the . key. If you're going to judge someone, at least refrain from doing it with one monster ramblethon sentence. Where are the grammer police?

*hands little-bear a sash that reads "Grammer Police" on it, and an official badge... ID #420

:D

I am still waiting for my callback on my Sophie Almighty movie pitch. Because the only thing that could make me cooler is Godlike powers.

-Sophie

I thought you already had god like powers!!? :huh:

*waits for little-bear to point out the obvious ^_^

I try very hard not to become the resident grammar Nazi. I really do. One of my OCD traits is compulsive spell-checking and grammar checking. Having a dyslexic boyfriend is helping dramatically with this. Love overcomes obstacles that nothing else can :). Of course, typing as fast as I do, I sometimes make a mistake, and if somebody else catches it first it drives me crazy lol. Maybe next time I SHOULD say something?

Two words... SUSHI PIZZA!

Yeah I know, sushi is Japanese... but two Chinese women taught me how to make it.

OMFG!!!!!! I WAS THINKING THAT!!!! Ok I gotta calm down. Its weird when people read your mind. Little Faerie stop doing that!! Ok seriously I want details on the sushi pizza.

My god, the flying spaghetti monster, fortunately allows wearing diapers, along with anything else. The only thing he doesn't like is people who try to enforce their religion on other people <_<

Interestingly enough I have friends who also subscribe to the church of the Great Flying Spaghetti Monster. I thought they were the only ones. It must be catching on.

Soon your petty notions of God will be crushed when The Eldritch One awakens to reclaim his throne.

All hail the lord and master Cthulhu and tremble as your entire, insect in size compared to the dark lord, is crushed.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

Ahhh H.P. Lovecraft, one the best authors ever! A +1 for the mere mention of Cthulhu.

If this thread has taught us anything, its that we are all a bunch of A.D.D. folks!!! Ok well maybe just me, but stop judging me already!! Didn't the OP get flamed for that?? :angel_not: