LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You Can Be Delivered!

I don't even have to say anything, you guys already have it covered. How come it never occurs to these people that other religions, and other ways of life, are just as valid? Hey, a little lust applied in the appropriate manner never hurt anyone. It's NATURAL. To fight against it is UNNATURAL, and by their own line of thinking, against their God's will. Within my church, we have a rule. AN IT HARM NONE, DO AS THOU WILL! If you are doing your thing and not hurting anyone else including yourself, what is the harm? I'm so glad I never have to believe there is some hot and scary place I will burn in forever just because people tell me it's not OK to do the things that are natural and even positive for the species. If you do... well, good for you. It's your life. I'm much happier without all that. Personal responsibility is my motto. In my personal beliefs, you pay for what you do, here and now.

I know so many of us including me, have struggled with this fetish, because of things that has happened in our past, but I am here to tell you that you can be delivered from this if you truly want to, it may feel good, but in the end it is wrong, Now dont get me wrong wearing a diaper in general is not a sin, but taking it to the extremes that many of us have taken it to is wrong, it is a form of lust when you are sexually into this and just know there is a true real God and HE is A delivering God And HE can even deliver you from homosexuality, you know you are just broken people who are looking for love in all of the wrong places, when there is a true Saviour, who loves each and every one of you, you know I have struggled on And off with this for years and Im a Christian too, but it was taking me to places I was not wanting to be in and even to the point to where I would watch girls in diapers videos online, and that was a form of lust, so just know that if you are truly wanting delivered from this.

And I thought this was a post on how to get diapers delivered anonymously. Silly Girl! A Holy Roller in the twenty-first Century. Who'd'a thunk it?

Gay people might even be the very thing that saves us from overpopulation. Homosexuality occurs in nature, in all types of animal. In the Christian mythos, God created Nature. Therefore, by that logic, God created homosexuals. If he made them that way, why would he be against them? Just saying.

I don't understand these preachy types and their flawed logic at all.

I do not know what to say. How can I comment on a claim of a lack of logic and reasoning when there are neither factual premises nor valid reasoning offered to support the claim? Fascinating.

Pretty much.

Also of note, all of the people who have claimed to have 'gotten over it for good' have been under the age of 20.

Well I for one am over the age of 20 and have " gotten over it for good"

That is gotten over beliveing that I will ever be able to break free of this fetish of enjoying diapers.

• Like 1

I adore how when we get legitimate threads going, it's perhaps... 3 posts a day. This one racked up 35 in a few hours.

Then again, I'm a major contributor with my 3. :blush:

-Sophie

Ya it is funny how that works huh Sophie =)

Delivery is for pizza and sometimes chinese food. Let us keep it that way.

We also get subs delivered around me. But chinese pizza does sound good. Actually there was a place that would deliver most food places if you bought more than $30 worth. It was like a take out taxi or something. It was pretty sweet when I was carless.

Anywho.... Did you know dolphins are the only animal to supposedly have sex for pleasure and not just to procreate? I guess panda's don't follow that logic.

We also get subs delivered around me. But chinese pizza does sound good. Actually there was a place that would deliver most food places if you bought more than $30 worth. It was like a take out taxi or something. It was pretty sweet when I was carless.

Anywho.... Did you know dolphins are the only animal to supposedly have sex for pleasure and not just to procreate? I guess panda's don't follow that logic.

It isn't true. Bonobos have sex for pleasure... they are rather promiscuous and don't really differentiate gender either. Despite common perception, even some cats like it. I had a female cat who liked... er... getting frisky.

So his bigotry is wrong but yours is okay? We're not all crazy, he's to us believers, what the flaming queens are to regular gay guys. We both just do a face palm and groan,

This is off topic but... LOL

I wasn't going to touch this thread with a ten foot pole. I just keep my thoughts to myself on stuff like this but I read your comment and was compelled lol.

As a gay man, a "regular" gay man, thank you for the recognition and distinction between the flaming queens and the rest of us LOL ;)

~lilme

Yay for Religious Trolls! :screwy:

Least you be delivered the ban hammer! :bash:

At least I hope you are delivered it as you obviously do not share our views and have only come here to cause trouble.

And remember there is no reasoning with religion, so don't waste your typing with responding to him.

:pizza:

And remember there is no reasoning with religion, so don't waste your typing with responding to him.

That is not exactly true. The Catholic Church has a very strong Aristotelian component in the form of the Dominicans and Thomas Aquinas, which is called Thomism, the disciples of which included J.R.R. Tolkien. I have met them at Providence college and we both came away with a lot of respect for each other.

On the other hand, as part of the persecution of Gallileo , Pope Urban VIII did say "Proof destroys faith". This is true since they both compete for the same niche in the knowledge chain. Religion has yet to resolve that contradiction and the consequent, if unrealized, hypocrisy therein.

Nor is the alternative to descend into Existentialist Nihilism as that simply concedes the conflict and automatically loses since something beats nothing right out of the box

Guest little_jonny

everyone has their own thing that makes them feel happy, calm, relaxed, etc. granted some aren't good and are bad. nothing is wrong with wearing diapers, or acting like baby/kid in your own home. we just want to be ourselfs and have fun.. lets face it. when i get home from working 8 or 10 hours at whirlpool or working 12 or 10 hours at cedar point, i want to come home and get comfy. and the smell of baby powder really calms me and relaxes me

borrowed from another website

The Bible accepts sexual practices that we condemn and condemns sexual practices that we accept. Lots of them! Here are a few examples.

* DEUTERONOMY 22:13-21

If it is discovered that a bride is not a virgin, the Bible demands that she be executed by stoning immediately.

* DEUTERONOMY 22:22

If a married person has sex with someone else's husband or wife, the Bible commands that both adulterers be stoned to death.

* MARK 10:1-12

Divorce is strictly forbidden in both Testaments, as is remarriage of anyone who has been divorced.

* LEVITICUS 18:19

The Bible forbids a married couple from having sexual intercourse during a woman's period. If they disobey, both shall be executed.

* MARK 12:18-27

If a man dies childless, his widow is ordered by biblical law to have intercourse with each of his brothers in turn until she bears her deceased husband a male heir.

* DEUTERONOMY 25:11-12

If a man gets into a fight with another man and his wife seeks to rescue her husband by grabbing the enemy's genitals, her hand shall be cut off and no pity shall be shown her.

I'm certain you don't agree with these teachings from the Bible about sex. And you shouldn't. The list goes on: The Bible says clearly that sex with a prostitute is acceptable for the husband but not for the wife. Polygamy (more than one wife) is acceptable, as is a king's having many concubines. (Solomon, the wisest king of all, had 1,000 concubines.) Slavery and sex with slaves, marriage of girls aged 11-13, and treatment of women as property are all accepted practices in the Scriptures. On the other hand, there are strict prohibitions against interracial marriage, birth control, discussing or even naming a sexual organ, and seeing one's parents nude.

I am sure taken literally, The Bible would in fact condemn every man, woman and child on the face of the earth. Now where the :censored: is my Chinese pizza?

• Like 2