LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You Can Be Delivered!

I know so many of us including me, have struggled with this fetish, because of things that has happened in our past, but I am here to tell you that you can be delivered from this if you truly want to, it may feel good, but in the end it is wrong, Now dont get me wrong wearing a diaper in general is not a sin, but taking it to the extremes that many of us have taken it to is wrong, it is a form of lust when you are sexually into this and just know there is a true real God and HE is A delivering God And HE can even deliver you from homosexuality, you know you are just broken people who are looking for love in all of the wrong places, when there is a true Saviour, who loves each and every one of you, you know I have struggled on And off with this for years and Im a Christian too, but it was taking me to places I was not wanting to be in and even to the point to where I would watch girls in diapers videos online, and that was a form of lust, so just know that if you are truly wanting delivered from this.

• Like 1

I'm an atheist.

There's nothing wrong with good honest lust. It may not make the world go round, but it makes the human race continue.

No, I don't have any sense of "sin" as you put it. I respect the truth and other people's humanity, and when I'm alone I do whatever I like.

• Like 1

Just GTFO......srsly.....take your confusion and go elsewhere.

Next you are gonna say being gay is a sin, right?

Go away! and never come back to the internet, lest ye be tempted to look at diapers again!!!

I think this is well said, it certainly meets with my thinking.

If I wasn't such a gentleman I would make it more clear to you.

Umm... No thank you.

Personally, I feel that this kind of evangelical preaching is itself a form of intolerance, in the sense that here we have a person who it seems is strongly committed to his or her religious beliefs (no problems with that) who clearly feels that anyone who doesn't agree with their beliefs is wrong.

In setting out to convert people in this manner, they're showing an unwillingness to tolerate those who disagree with their belief system.

To the OP, may I suggest that you avoid preaching and decreeing those who disagree wrong, and instead debate and discuss these issues in a more... open and enlightened manner with those who wish to do so.

• Like 1

There is nothing wrong with wearing diapers for any reason.

If YOU are that uncomfortable with it, then I wish you well in becoming who you think you are supposed to be. But don't try and put your hang-ups on the rest of us who are perfectly fine with who we are.

• Like 7

I go to The First Church of Homer and Marge but not Flanders, and nowhere in it's teachings does it say that diapers are a bad thing. As Saint Lenny once said, "I like to dress up as a baby on the weekends". So that means that ABDL is accepted in my religion.

• Like 1

You are weak, and a fool for thinking that your God smiles upon your actions and your words. Until you are freed from your hatred, you will continue to suffer a life of misery, misfortune, and unhappiness.

Oh, and if you're gonna spend so much time jerking off to the bible, could you pay attention to its spelling, grammar and sentence structure? Even having been interpreted from languages long-lost, it manages to pay its proper respects to the language in which it is printed. By contrast, your preachy post does not.

So there!

• Like 2

Huh? Who believes in religion anymore? Religion was created to control people. Just like Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny. Primitive people of early years were just as nieve as children of today.

Don't forget, Prescription Meds and Diabetes testing supplies are also delivered. And it can be billed right to your Health Insurance.

• Like 3

Screw off. It is people like you who make others feel horrible for doing something that harms no one. People who come to this forum already feel different enough, we don't need your self righteous bigotry telling them they are wrong and a bad person for it. Keep your extremist religious cult stuff to yourself and any other forums dedicated to that because this is obviously the wrong place.

• Like 1

To the OP

There are many of us on here who happen to be born-again, evangelical Christians and a few happen to be ordained ministers. If you have an issue with the lifestyle then do not partake in it. Go follow Ephesians and "work out your own salvation with fear and trembling" Please do the rest of us as well as God a favor and spread your sunshi9ne somewhere else. There is nothing sinful about wearing diapers, in fact many elderly people in your congregation probably do because of incontinence. Maybe God can deliver us from you.

• Like 2

Hah, I like to see this. :roflmao: Noboby is trying to stand up for your diseased way of thinking D4l247. :screwy: I do believe we as a race are finally starting to think for our selves (well at least us here). :boxing: Maybe you too should take a few moments, sit in a corner, and think about what you're doing wrong with you life. :rant:

PS. my wife :wub: and I really enjoy diaper sex so I'd have to disagree with you that's it's a sin, let alone homosexual :excl::excl::excl:

great now I want a pizza delivered :drive1::pizza:

Who the hell are you to tell us this is a "sinful" act. Your just like the rest of those bible thumpers. Before you signed up why didn't you just go on a few topics and read about the lifestyle.

So his bigotry is wrong but yours is okay? We're not all crazy, he's to us believers, what the flaming queens are to regular gay guys. We both just do a face palm and groan,

• Like 1

So his bigotry is wrong but yours is okay? We're not all crazy, he's to us believers, what the flaming queens are to regular gay guys. We both just do a face palm and groan,

Sorry but when people preach that what we do is wrong and have to bring homosexuality in with it while preaching about god grinds my gears.