LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daiper In Norway

Torfinn

jeg er en norsk mann på 52 år i fra sola

som har masse fantasier om sex og bleier

er der noen som kan dele erfaringer med og gå med bleier ute blant folk

og også de som har erfaring med bleier og sex,der har jeg mange fantasier.både med damer og menn

jeg tenker endel på at vist en går ute med bleier hva vist folk ser det da .og hva vist det legger uten på klærne

kunne og tenkt og kommet hjem til folk og se hvordan de gjør det selv da og få tips or råd.

dere kan enten skriv e her eller svare meg på min email : Torfinn58@hotmail.com

takker vist der er noen som vil svare da

Sorry men selv ved hjelp av en oversetter jeg kan ikke forstå hva du har skrevet. Forhåpentligvis kan du forstå hva jeg har skrevet ved hjelp av Google oversetter. Dette er en engelsktalende forum, og som sådan sannsynligvis vil du ha en hard tid på å kommunisere med mindre du kan skrive engelsk selv.

Sorry but even using a translator I can't understand what you have written. Hopefully you can understand what I have written using Google translator. This is an English speaking forum and as such you probably will have a hard time communicating unless you can write English yourself.

Sorry but even using a translator I can't understand what you have written. Hopefully you can understand what I have written using Google translator. This is an English speaking forum and as such you probably will have a hard time communicating unless you can write English yourself.

i agree on certain g ames and stuff i usee a translator my self and h ave no clue on what language this is dont be suppirsed if you get hell for not POSTING IN ENGLISH ..........ugh these are almost as bad as troll accounts lol

No biggie gang if someone can read it fine, if not so be it. Please, Even though most of us speak English, there is no reason they can't try here to find someone to answer their question. By the Way Norway is a beautiful country. I have very found memory's of there. It's the first place I saw the Northern lights! (aurora borealis) :thumbsup: We do have a couple of English speaking people from Norway on here perhaps they will see it. :)

I am a Norwegian man of 52 years in the sun

which has mass fantasies about sex and diapers

is there anyone who can share experiences with and wear diapers in public

and also those who have experience with diapers and sex, which I have many fantasier.både with women and men

I think some of that shown one goes out of diapers shown what people see it then. and what it adds shown without the clothes

able to think and come home to people and see how they do it even then and get tips or advice.

you can either write here or email reply to me at my email: Torfinn58@hotmail.com

thank shown there are some who will answer when

Listen

i agree on certain g ames and stuff i usee a translator my self and h ave no clue on what language this is dont be suppirsed if you get hell for not POSTING IN ENGLISH ..........ugh these are almost as bad as troll accounts lol

People who speak another language are almost as bad as trolls?

That's a little much...don't you think?

Despite what you may have heard, this is the World Wide Web and amazingly enough not everyone on the planet with access to a computer speaks English.

Despite what you may have heard, this is the World Wide Web and amazingly enough not everyone on the planet with access to a computer speaks English.

Dette er meget sandt. Måske skulle vi kun give adgang til amerikanske og engelske brugere? :roflmao:

I am a Norwegian man of 52 years in the sun

which has mass fantasies about sex and diapers

is there anyone who can share experiences with and wear diapers in public

and also those who have experience with diapers and sex, which I have many fantasier.både with women and men

I think some of that shown one goes out of diapers shown what people see it then. and what it adds shown without the clothes

able to think and come home to people and see how they do it even then and get tips or advice.

you can either write here or email reply to me at my email: Torfinn58@hotmail.com

thank shown there are some who will answer when

Listen

Thank you Alex, I tried running this through babelfish translator and couldn't get anything. I am wondering why, if it is a different dialect or what not..

anyways, thanks again for the translation :)

I'm a norwegian man at 52 years of age from "Sola".

I have a lot of fantasies about sex and diapers.

Is there anyone who can share their experiences about wearing diapers out in public?

And also those who have experiences about diapers and sex, since I have a lot of fantasies about these. Men and Women alike.

I think alot about walking out in the public and showing my diapers to people and watch their reaction.

I would like to visit someone so that they could share tips and advice with me.

You could either write here or contact me at my email: torfinn@hotmail.com

Thanks, I hope that people are willing to answer!

Translated by me. This guy is an HNG.

I was just posting it wasn't likely he would get much response as it was a mostly English speaking forum.

Also from the translation seems that he's a voyeur. Maybe it's just hard to translate, but from the translation doesn't seem like someone I want in our community.

....but from the translation doesn't seem like someone I want in our community.

....This guy is an HNG.

Y'all are likely right, but I believe in giving people a chance ;) Maybe he didn't read enoigh to understand what this site is about. Maybe his comprehension of English is inadequate. Whatever, my Ban-hammer is ready if needed. I haven't had a chance to try it out since I painted it pink with yellow polka-dots :P

Bettypooh

Y'all are likely right, but I believe in giving people a chance ;) Maybe he didn't read enoigh to understand what this site is about. Maybe his comprehension of English is inadequate. Whatever, my Ban-hammer is ready if needed. I haven't had a chance to try it out since I painted it pink with yellow polka-dots :P

Bettypooh

Lol, no need for the HAMMER yet!

Ya of course I am going to give him a chance to redeem himself and hopefully someone here who speaks both can better translate for him.

Well, giving out your mail-adr. so people well versed in the field of "public diaper-wearing" can have you over for tea, certainly points in the direction of a person dispensing with the time consuming chit-chat, and going straight to the point. Yes, it seems my country-man is an HNG. Better move on Torfinn, not the proper way of approaching people.