LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need Punishment Ideas

Some of us must have missed the "finer point" of the suggestions above, but a 20-30min(minute) walk is not that severe  In my walking rate, that is just over 1 mile in distance.  Something that my wife pushes me to do on a regular distance, but not when I am in a situation where I need to desperately use the bathroom.   Also, hanging diapers out on the line to dry in my younger days (late 50's, early 60's) was very common, but forcing a bed-wetter to do it especially if it was a young boy, who seldom helped with laundry could have been a punishment. 

7 hours ago, Glennie said:

put on underwear and big boy pants and go to work.. if that's not punishment, I don't know what is..lol

:no-no-baby-smiley-emoticon:

AAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGHH!!!!

Stay in the same diaper until it overflows, #1s and #2s. Remove diaper no cleaning up new diaper on. From Friday night until bedtime Sunday, then clean up and clean diaper, no rash cream until Monday morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • 2 months later...
On 4/9/2020 at 3:28 AM, Andrew54 said:

Stay in the same diaper until it overflows, #1s and #2s. Remove diaper no cleaning up new diaper on. From Friday night until bedtime Sunday, then clean up and clean diaper, no rash cream until Monday morning.

Damn that's evil :S

• 1 year later...

A punishment that my mommy\girlfriend does to me Is. that if i lie about needing a diaper change or pee or poo during a diaper change she will give me an enema then the with out putting powder o re tape up my dirty diaper (she may double diaper ether using a tykables overnights a rearz princess pink or a rearz mermaid tales me only if the diaper is not thick enough or if it is nighttime and i am about to go to sleep) mommy will make me hold it while she put a lockable diaper cover on then she will cuff my arms and legs  to the crib then will i completely fill my diaper mommy will start feeling the back of and start to rub and squish my really stinky poopy thick diapered butt. mommy will give me permission to use the vibrator and let me use it for a little bit as soon as i start to cum she will take the vibrator off me and grabs a paddle and start to give 10 spanks  really hard that happens 3 times maybe 4 for being a naughty boy or for cum in my diaper the will leave me in the messy diaper till mommy is ready to change my diaper . you should try it teach your little  a lesson i know  it teaches me a lesson when mommy does it to me.

• 5 weeks later...
On 4/8/2020 at 10:28 PM, Andrew54 said:

That's a good punishment.   I also like to double diaper.  And only change the outside diaper when it's wet.  The first diaper,  wet and messy,  stays on the whole time. No powder or diaper cream. 

Extreme diaper discipline. 

• 3 months later...
On 10/27/2010 at 5:01 AM, Paxaman said:

Make them poop in their diaper and sit in it for 5-10 minutes.

That would be a good one for me

On 1/11/2022 at 3:01 PM, Spanky said:

That's a good punishment.   I also like to double diaper.  And only change the outside diaper when it's wet.  The first diaper,  wet and messy,  stays on the whole time. No powder or diaper cream. 

Extreme diaper discipline. 

I find that applying a third diaper (or in my case, second on top of the pullups already over the diaper, notches up the self conscious factor a little because wetting is uncontrollable... 

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Mummy puts me in my play pen with no toys. And makes me sit on a chair facing the wall with my big pasi not aloud to talk. Sometimes put to bed in my crib no toys. 

If I have been really naughty she takes my nappy off and gives me a spanking. Then puts me in a thick cloth  nappy on me with plastic pants I don't like cloth nappies in the day only at night time.

• Like 2
On 1/16/2023 at 10:26 AM, BabyJune said:

Punishment? Fill out a 1040 form and find out how little your refund is.

That is no punishment, that is a good thing because it means that you haven not given the government an interest-free loan

Now, if you want punishment to the point of abuse,  Go HERE

• 2 weeks later...

A punishment idea:

Being made to use a pacifier 24/7.

It may seem like I missed the point, but it is a punishment... when applied correctly.

First, the pacifier really must be used 24/7 for an extended period.

Second, it must be a regular pacifier and not a paci-gag.

Third, the baby must keep the pacifier in on their own.

Its a punishment, because over a longish period, the urge to speak will go from nagging to down out maddening, and keeping a pacifier in 24/7 or closest you can get to it requires more focus than one realizes. Dropping a pacifier resets the clock, and you need to go through it all over again.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/19/2011 at 9:30 PM, babyboyleo said:

as a child I remember being threatened with having my nose rubbed in my dirty diapers. it never happened but now the idea interests me.

anyone else have similar experiences?

I had my nose rubbed in a wet diaper when I was around 5 or so. 

• Like 1

This can both be a punishment and trigger for little space.

Make them write you stories about the adventures they have with their unicorn friend in a magical world.

A new story every day for a week. It's like writing lines, but it also exercises their child like imagination and creativity

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 1/31/2023 at 1:48 AM, AngelBaby said:

A punishment idea:

Being made to use a pacifier 24/7.

It may seem like I missed the point, but it is a punishment... when applied correctly.

First, the pacifier really must be used 24/7 for an extended period.

Second, it must be a regular pacifier and not a paci-gag.

Third, the baby must keep the pacifier in on their own.

Its a punishment, because over a longish period, the urge to speak will go from nagging to down out maddening, and keeping a pacifier in 24/7 or closest you can get to it requires more focus than one realizes. Dropping a pacifier resets the clock, and you need to go through it all over again.

I don't mean to sound like a wet blanket,but... Doesn't the concept "24/7" negate the need for a clock?

• Like 1
On 3/16/2023 at 6:01 AM, dlsafrica said:

I don't mean to sound like a wet blanket,but... Doesn't the concept "24/7" negate the need for a clock?

24/7 isn't the same as permanent. If the punishment is longer than a week, 24/7 for a week is just seven or more days.

• Like 1

Although I've essentially "sentenced" myself to this in perpetuity, having been 24/7 for close to 4 years, so this no longer qualifies as "punishment" for me, nevertheless, as a kid, few things were more terrifying or anxiety provoking than having to leave the house in a diaper. You were always certain that people would notice the puffiness under your trousers, or hear a telltale crinkle, and you'd be tugging the back of your shirt down constantly when sitting, petrified that your diaper might be sticking up out of your pants. I still remember being taken to a drive-in movie as a kid, wearing pajamas over a diaper, and then having to walk over to the snack bar, because my parents wouldn't leave me alone in the car, and then stand under the bright fluorescents in a line with dozens of other kids, waiting for popcorn. I could feel every shift and crunch of the diaper under the lightweight summer PJ's, and I was convinced that all eyes were on me. 

So, going for a nice long walk, a hike, or a day on the town, in an outfit someone else chose, over a diaper someone else chose, could be punitive, for sure, for someone who doesn't normally wear diapers under such circumstances.  

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Some of my most dreaded punishments include screen time limits or restrictions, early bedtimes, and of course spankings. Baby time is always an option too which translates to a week of 830 bedtimes and diapers with all potty privileges revoked.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...