LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need Punishment Ideas

I'm surprised no one's mentioned a sour dummy. Take a syringe and fill it with vinegar or lemon juice (or something she doesn't like if she enjoys those flavors), then stick it in the freezer. It can be tied into her mouth with a ribbon and is *really* unpleasant while it melts.

thats a good one

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Make her soil her diaper, hopefully it is soft and squishy. Remove the diaper and then hang it around her neck to use as a bib. She will have to constantly smell her excrement. Do not put another diaper on but rather have her tell you when she has to pee/poop again and then put the bib diaper on for her to use. If she has an accident, then she will have to be punished further but this is a good way to teach the little ones a lesson.

Make her soil her diaper, hopefully it is soft and squishy. Remove the diaper and then hang it around her neck to use as a bib. She will have to constantly smell her excrement. Do not put another diaper on but rather have her tell you when she has to pee/poop again and then put the bib diaper on for her to use. If she has an accident, then she will have to be punished further but this is a good way to teach the little ones a lesson.

That is just disgusting imo.

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...

Well, particularly for the little girls, there's always the legs in the air trick... tie her ankles and hang (low enough so she's still mostly on her back) her up for a while until she pees herself. Use your imagination as to what happens at that point...

Well, particularly for the little girls, there's always the legs in the air trick... tie her ankles and hang (low enough so she's still mostly on her back) her up for a while until she pees herself. Use your imagination as to what happens at that point...

You gotta be careful though, with a lot of these punishments, they're more "funishments" than punishments. A lot of littles might like the feeling of, say, a poo-filled diaper, public humiliation, or that kind of punishment.

Then again how do you punish the true masochist?

I don't want to throw water on what sounds like quite a fun fire, but I was thinking that in a lot of ways, the little is just like the rebellious little kid who just wants attention. The ultimate punishment, if it's something serious, is no attention at all. But if it's serious in that it deserves a "big" funishment, spanking, butt plug, diaper, wetting until leaking, or maybe no diaper and no bathroom. The vinegar dummy idea was good. Those very uncomfortable but very secret things like butt plugs are great, though.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

i have some ideas about punishment .

spankings,forced diapereing,enema ,wearing a poopy diaper for an extended period, have to wear a thick diaper under his or her clothes while in public with a threat of public diaper change . feed them baby food or feed them in public let on that they are wearing diapers cuz they cant stop havin accidents .or my favorite is make them wear reallt tight short where they couldtell they are diapered amd make them buy more diapers and baby powder and baby wipes

• 1 month later...

The best punishment when someone enjoys spankings is to withhold the spankings. Punish with a bar of soap. Punish with an enema and NO diapers. Punish with suppositories, no diapers and a drive for a couple of hours.

...just my .02 cents

• 3 months later...

Well, it depends on a lot of factors.

But what has been/is used here:

Good spanking (sometime actually causing real crying)

Force to wear a used diaper for a while - making sure it is wet and dirty (sometimes actually causing a diaper rash on purpose)

Soap in mouth

Chunks of frozen vinegar in mouth

castor oil

Placement in a nughty chair for 20 minutes with a paci for a gag in just the diaper ussualy gets them to behave if they talk each time add on five more minutes to the said starting time, or send then to bed for a few hours and they are not allowed to get out of that bed or the time extends.

That is how I handle it most times.

Isolation helps the lil one realize that Daddy has allot of responsibilities and so on to attend to such as watching over while sleeping when ever i have a bad night of sleep.

I try to merit or punish accordingly to said day or action.

To ether encourage the good behaviour displyed with re wards and the opposite for bad behaviours such as no tv and so on.

It is old style but it does have its effect and it does work from my personal experience.

Or a good old style bare bottom spanking over the knee always makes them feel semi more little then they were in the first place.

I try to never ever punish out of anger ether.

• Like 2
  • 4 months later...

If its a baby girl (as in birth girl not sissy girl) put water in her vagina (cold water) that will start by makin her shutter, from there add a strong dildo, also use an enema and buttplug, and a combination of everything else listed

It has been previously posted about about LOCKING the diapers on.

Just expand this a little (A LOT):

Double or triple bulky diapers with locking N*O*I*S*Y pink plastic waterproof frilly ruffled diaper cover.

Then a very short dress/skirt or babydoll gown just enough to show off the diaper cover.

If a dress is used have it locked at the collar. If a skirt a short midriff baring 'T' shirt.

Locking mary jane shoes with lacy frilly ankle sox detail.

Bonnet with locking chin strap.

Large paci-gag locked in place.

Locking mittens without thumbs and 'D' rings at the end for fastening to a locking waist belt.

Locking collar with 'D' ring to attach all the keys necessary to undo this.

You will need a dominate unsympathetic partner to escalate this to the next level of humiliation !

Now you have all the keys carried with you and your own self contained portable potty - "What more could you ask for" ?

Opps - sorry you are gagged - just nod your head if you are comfortable - "Your not then we will have to go

for a walk someplace til you are" ! "How about the park or the mall? - NO !?" Then how about we fasten a

leash to your collar and clip it to a clothes line so you can get outside and get some fresh air" ?

"Now don't go anywhere I will be right back with the camera" !

If using combination locks no keys required but you will really really really need to be extra nice to get released.

Optional dildo - butt plug - chastity device to increase the level of personal feeling.

And remember to 'Prime the Pump' before this all begins with suppositories and plenty of diuretic liquids and you

thought that this was only going to be a 'Walk-in-the-Park" !!!!!

"But hey wait" !

"That's not all" !

"There is Act 2"

"Naw - you can only have so much fun; but I don't know - we are going to have a major clean up after Act 1 .......... !

Don't touch that dial !!! - the camera is still running .........curtin - fade to black" !

"Enjoy" !!!!!

BabyLock

• 3 years later...

My daddy usually puts those little gel air fresherner beads in my diaper, ( a huge pack ) and has me go on my back, then move to my stomach a few times. Which makes them slide into my pussy and crack. he lieks to bounce me up on his knee so they smush up my pussy. It feels gross but really good sometimes :)

• 9 months later...

unorthodox punishment: my girlfriend must of got sick of punishing me via mouth-soapings (we no longer date). So, fed up with my "potty-mouth" she slapped me across the face and dragged me into the bathroom - I had no idea what was going on but my heart was beating. SHe made me kneel in the tub and peed in my mouth. She said, something like, "there, you REALLY wanna be a potty mouth? How about that? and you like these?" she picked up one of the smaller disposable diapers we kept in the cupboard. "HERE!" she wiped up all the potty

• Like 1