LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need Punishment Ideas

• 10 months later...

Has anyone ever tried figging? It's putting a skinned ginger root into the vagina or anus.

I have never had that done to me but I have mixed ground ginger into some lube and rubbed that around the inside of my anus. It can really burn if I put a lot of ginger into it.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Alfonso said:

Has anyone ever tried figging? It's putting a skinned ginger root into the vagina or anus.

I have never had that done to me but I have mixed ground ginger into some lube and rubbed that around the inside of my anus. It can really burn if I put a lot of ginger into it.

THAT must be figgin' painful!

I will never listen to WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS the same again when they sing the verse "O bring us the figgy pudding..."

Gives new meanig to

Should this not be called "Need FUNishment ideas"?

• 3 months later...

I am new to all of this and being a mommy. I however am sticking to the basic that would typically be used on child that was actually 1 year old like the adult baby that I am caring for. I do a lot of time outs with her. Which means having her sit in the corner or on the step for a certain amount of time. If the behavior is bad enough like a full out tantrum than she will get a spanking, but nothing to cause he physical pain.

• 1 year later...

Hi. My mummy and I came up with a rather extensive list for me. I'm given 5 minor, 3 medium, 2 severe and 1 ultra severe. Then I'm given tasks to remove some or all of them.

Minor list

1. Kneeling on rice

2. Bottom stretching

3. Enema & release in nappy

4. Corner time

5. Speaking privilege revoked

6. Sand in nappy

7. Popping candy in nappy

8. Extended time in restraints

9. Extended time in messy nappy

10. Belt spanking

11. Paddle

12. Suppositories

13. Mouth soaping

14. Dummy filled with vinegar, lemon etc

15. Sissy wear

16. Vibrating butt plug til batteries die

17. Porridge made with mummy's pee

18. Tampon for set time

19. Nasty baby food

20. Vaporub as lube

Medium list

1. Wax poured on me

2. Drawing pins placed in nappy

3. Ice in nappy

4. Marshmallow suppositories

5. Sand paper instead of baby wipes

6. Ginger figging

7. Public change

8. Epsom salt enema

9. Laxatives in meals

10. Harsh bottom stretching

11. Public spanking

12. Deep heat instead of nappy cream

13. Whipping

14. Mustard powder instead of baby powder

15. Paddled with dildo in bottom

16. Enema and plugged for x hours

17. Baking powder in nappy

18. Electro torture

19. Nipple torture

20. Molk of magnesia

Severe list

1. Deep heat as lube

2. Anaesthetic gel on genitals

3. Epilate nappy area with electric epilator

4. Aftershave on nappy area

5. Nappy rash

6. Yeast powder instead of baby powder

7. Nettles placed down the length of nappy

8. Bamboo caning

9. Urethral electro torture

10. Hollow butt plug for extended time

11. Big stretching toy (too big!!)

12. Chilli sauce in nappy

13. Face put in dirty nappy for set time

14. Ginger root placed on or in genitalia

15. Telephone wire spanking

Ultra Severe list

1. Wax nappy area

2. 1 change a day with no wiping

3. Nettles inserted anally or in urethra

4. Only mummy's pee and baby food for a day

Evil list.

These only happen when I'm exceptionally bad. Only had it a couple of times.

1. Fed contents of my punishment nappy

2. Porridge with mummy's no2

3. Toilet slave for 1 day

Trust me. I really try and behave.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 12/9/2011 at 1:56 AM, Morioriaty said:

Placement in a nughty chair for 20 minutes with a paci for a gag in just the diaper ussualy gets them to behave if they talk each time add on five more minutes to the said starting time, or send then to bed for a few hours and they are not allowed to get out of that bed or the time extends.

That is how I handle it most times.

Isolation helps the lil one realize that Daddy has allot of responsibilities and so on to attend to such as watching over while sleeping when ever i have a bad night of sleep.

I try to merit or punish accordingly to said day or action.

To ether encourage the good behaviour displyed with re wards and the opposite for bad behaviours such as no tv and so on.

It is old style but it does have its effect and it does work from my personal experience.

Or a good old style bare bottom spanking over the knee always makes them feel semi more little then they were in the first place.

I try to never ever punish out of anger ether.

Oh my goodness that's amazing. I am new to being a mommy and im not entirely creative and used to it so im trying to come up with punishments that arent too "offensive" (because im new to this) and punishments that do it just right for him. 

On 12/9/2011 at 1:56 AM, Morioriaty said:

Placement in a nughty chair for 20 minutes with a paci for a gag in just the diaper ussualy gets them to behave if they talk each time add on five more minutes to the said starting time, or send then to bed for a few hours and they are not allowed to get out of that bed or the time extends.

That is how I handle it most times.

Isolation helps the lil one realize that Daddy has allot of responsibilities and so on to attend to such as watching over while sleeping when ever i have a bad night of sleep.

I try to merit or punish accordingly to said day or action.

To ether encourage the good behaviour displyed with re wards and the opposite for bad behaviours such as no tv and so on.

It is old style but it does have its effect and it does work from my personal experience.

Or a good old style bare bottom spanking over the knee always makes them feel semi more little then they were in the first place.

I try to never ever punish out of anger ether.

On 4/19/2012 at 7:42 PM, BabyBelle said:

If its a baby girl (as in birth girl not sissy girl) put water in her vagina (cold water) that will start by makin her shutter, from there add a strong dildo, also use an enema and buttplug, and a combination of everything else listed

Amazing. :DDDDDD

On 2/17/2019 at 7:18 PM, Ilovemybabyboy said:

Oh my goodness that's amazing. I am new to being a mommy and im not entirely creative and used to it so im trying to come up with punishments that arent too "offensive" (because im new to this) and punishments that do it just right for him. 

Amazing. :DDDDDD

Im willing to let you test some punishments out on me if you need a guinea pig Lol 

• 2 months later...

My gf feeds me a huge meal so I really need to poo, then puts me in spreaders and mittens and lies me on my back. I can’t roll in any way so have to sit there in my poop for up to an hour, while she comes in every 5-10 minutes and baby-talks to me. Then, she changes me, spanks me, puts me in a really thick diaper or multiple diapers, puts the spreader pants on, leaves me at the end of our garden and let’s me waddle back, as I pee myself on the way.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Everyone has their own preferences for the punishments they like the best. For me, time out and not being allowed to talk are my favorite punishments because they make me feel super little and I'm supper talkative, so being stuck with a pacifier and not being allowed to speak for 25 or 30 minutes is pure torture.

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...
On 5/14/2011 at 1:43 AM, WBDaddy said:

Well, particularly for the little girls, there's always the legs in the air trick... tie her ankles and hang (low enough so she's still mostly on her back) her up for a while until she pees herself. Use your imagination as to what happens at that point...

Why for the little girls? I can imagine... the pee trickling down her stomach to her neck and mouth... ha ha. 

Well my Daddy would leave me in my messy diapie for a few hours, take it off, spank me, change me, give me a bottle with suppositories and drive like 30 minutes away from home and back. By the time we were back home my diapie would be so messy!

• 2 weeks later...

Not having tried all of the Punishment ideas - What does  - 17. Baking powder in nappy - do that is different than Baby powder ?

The one time my ex wore with me, I had wet through hours before, but I stay in a soaked diaper as long as I can. She got up to go to the bathroom and came out of it looking very guilty. Thinking about it now, I should have got her to put the dry diaper on me, and given her the wet one to wear until the other one was wet through. That might have been a fitting punishment. 

If humiliation works or the little is self conscious... holding your hand when crossing the road; conversation in the diaper aisle (obvious enough for those nearby to hear)  over what product is best to purchase... etc

49 minutes ago, dlsafrica said:

If humiliation works or the little is self conscious... holding your hand when crossing the road; conversation in the diaper aisle (obvious enough for those nearby to hear)  over what product is best to purchase... etc

Hurry up make up your mind - we don't have all day - and the last time you did it right here in the aisle !

• 4 weeks later...

Give them a lactulose milkshake ,lactulose is sweet like sugar so added to a any flavor milkshake ,they won't know it's there ,in about an hour they will have enormous farts by about two hours they will be filling there diaper ,so of course you will take them shopping far from a bathroom , the gas will be embarrassing the diaper fill will be humiliating and completely beyond there control. They will have a castor oil effect without knowing they had been dosed until it's too late .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

The worst punishment for an AB or DL is to take away their  love of diapers. Make them not wear diapers and wet their clothing, or soil it at the location of your choice, then decide if it warrants diapers, or severe humiliation, and then diapers.

Some of this is forcing the kink on others, like bystanders, without their consent

Well my Daddy would leave me in my messy diapie for a few hours, take it off, spank me, change me, give me a bottle with suppositories and drive like 30 minutes away from home and back. By the time we were back home my diapie would be so messy!

Maybe (get punisher to) drive 20-30min away and make you walk home, wearing diaper under your tight clothes and after drinking lots of water and a coffee or two, maybe at dusk too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you any idea what a 20 mile walk is for the untrained?

Some of the things that people come up with are exploitative or downright dangerouse. Now you know why colleges have banned hazing. This is starting to resemble a Bizarre Cult horror fantasy as each succeeding poster ups the ante. Hopefully, nobody will get carried away enough to actually TRY them. Like anything that can end up in the police station, hospital or morgue, they do not end well

• Like 1

What has this to do with punishment?

• Haha 1
  • 2 months later...

my mummy usually makes it age appropriate so nughty stool/step.  a small spank on the hand.  enforced nap time or early bedtime, not letting me have my favourite soft toy or no story time.