LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What If...

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think so, its not wierd to have bisexual tendancies. I know its probably not Bisexual to you, but thats the technical term.

Theres been speculation for years that everyone has a certain Bisexual level to them, indeed its probably caused by the fact that Y chromosome is just an add on to the X which is typically a female chromosome. Or the fact that both sexes exude a certain amount of hormones. Or it could be that the social nature of humanity mixed with heigtened self awareness allows us to be more explorative of the breeding system.

Yeah, I'd have to say that men really don't interest me, but there are a few I wouldn't mind screwing. I generally don't say that, though, because getting hit on by strange women is bad enough; if both genders were around it'd be impossible.

To throw an anything out there... and not to make you uncomfortable Kanji...

I pretty much consider myself straight, but I find, despite that, I'm attracted to many feminine transexuals (pre op). I'm not sure exactly what this makes me... but I'm not looking for a label.

I'm not out to label anyone as one thing or another, but people tend to have some measure of bisexual tendancies.

Sorry if it seems like a label, its just true.

Oh and you can't really make me any more uncomfortable, I'm already in a permanent quandry. I mean I myself am bisexual, but I've wondered what if I liked guys, would that make me straight because the only thing keeping me from being a female is a set of ovaries? Kinda a touchy subject in my mind, guess it depends on who I ask at the time.

Kanji, that touches on a question I always had for TG/TS's.

I know the answer would be diff for each individual.

Are they Gay before the change and/or do they consider themselves gay after? I can only assume that their sexial prefence doesn't change. I myself am Hetro now, if I was to TG I would still be attracted to women only. My wife now considers me a lesbian.

• 3 months later...

To throw an anything out there... and not to make you uncomfortable Kanji...

I pretty much consider myself straight, but I find, despite that, I'm attracted to many feminine transexuals (pre op). I'm not sure exactly what this makes me... but I'm not looking for a label.

It makes you like me. Labels are impossible.. but without labels those people that we may otherwise have a decent relationship with would likely be scared off.

• 7 months later...

I like labels to some degree, at least umbrella terms. I hate the labels people try to cram me in to, like "boy" or "normal", but hey, I'd like some self chosen labels. It's like my way of saying to the world "Look, the reason your labels don't stick is cause they're the wrong ones!"