LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic Spoons Dvd Review

Okay, watched the film last night. It's a charming story, well made and presented professionally on DVD with menus and bonus features. Gay-themed, but softcore and non-offensive so straight babies who just like seeing diaper play will enjoy it as well. No real nudity, but lots of diapering, often in multiple diapers for a pleasing visual thickness. Surprisingly good writing on the voice-over script, and a good 30 minute timing that has plenty of meat on the bone without dragging. Not a 3-minute fapper-flick, but a good story you'll watch to the end.

Overall, I am impressed.

• Like 1

Okay, watched the film last night. It's a charming story, well made and presented professionally on DVD with menus and bonus features. Gay-themed, but softcore and non-offensive so straight babies who just like seeing diaper play will enjoy it as well. No real nudity, but lots of diapering, often in multiple diapers for a pleasing visual thickness. Surprisingly good writing on the voice-over script, and a good 30 minute timing that has plenty of meat on the bone without dragging. Not a 3-minute fapper-flick, but a good story you'll watch to the end.

Overall, I am impressed.

Thank you! I am so glad you liked it. Really appreciate your support with our DVD endeavors! I am really looking forward to filming the next one! Just gotta get a little funding together to allow us to film it! :)

Thank you! I am so glad you liked it. Really appreciate your support with our DVD endeavors! I am really looking forward to filming the next one! Just gotta get a little funding together to allow us to film it! :)

Nice. I liked the scripted ones myself. The home vids and photo side shows are nice, but I can get that online. A good scripted "movie" however is very hard to find. Hope this first one does well for you.

• Like 1

watched this film this morning and was a great storyline I must say felt sorry for the boy who was always wetting himself and his headmaster trying to help him which was nice but in overall, very professionally made with some gay-themed, loads of pampering!! and when half way into the movie that you really want to watch it to the end to see what happens, 100% would recommand this to ab/dl's and would not be disapointed for your money

watched this film this morning and was a great storyline I must say felt sorry for the boy who was always wetting himself and his headmaster trying to help him which was nice but in overall, very professionally made with some gay-themed, loads of pampering!! and when half way into the movie that you really want to watch it to the end to see what happens, 100% would recommand this to ab/dl's and would not be disapointed for your money

thanks! glad u liked it

Put it on a 30-day "List until sold" since you have a set price?

When can we expect the next scripted film?

thanks! i wasnt aware i could do that. I will check it out.

The next scripted film is called SUNDAE MORNING... hope to be able to film come first of November. Just trying to raise some funding to allow for shooting, feeding cast/crew, etc! Plus, get past Halloween!!! :)

• 4 months later...
  • 4 years later...