LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trans-Mones Lost

I just saw where one of the best sources of 'mones has quit shipping to the US because of some bullsh!t group with links to big US Pharma's who want to end competition has caused Inhouse to stop shipping to the US :angry2: This was my source, and as cheap and good as they were, this was the source for many T-Girls I know too :o They will send the orders they received before making the decision but nothing after that. Since I'm uninsured this was the source of almost all my meds, not just 'mones :( Here's the bad news: link If any of you know of another online non-scrip house that you've had good experience with and is cheap, please let us know.

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Bettypooh

I just saw where one of the best sources of 'mones has quit shipping to the US because of some bullsh!t group with links to big US Pharma's who want to end competition has caused Inhouse to stop shipping to the US :angry2: This was my source, and as cheap and good as they were, this was the source for many T-Girls I know too :o They will send the orders they received before making the decision but nothing after that. Since I'm uninsured this was the source of almost all my meds, not just 'mones :( Here's the bad news: link If any of you know of another online non-scrip house that you've had good experience with and is cheap, please let us know.

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Bettypooh

This blows I just found this out when I logged on today to order more hormones....

Now what am I to do?

Just to clear it up; the official email that went out to long term customers with a US postal address reads as follows~

Dear Customer

You may be aware that hundreds of online pharmacies have recently been shut down by LegitScript.com's program to ban online pharmacies outside the United States. We are now being targeted by LegitScript and as of now InhousePharmacy.com is no longer able to supply products into the United States.

You can now purchase as normal from our new site www.inhousepharmacy.biz (note the ".biz" instead of .com). We are the same people with the same products, prices and service you have always enjoyed.

The good news is we have a 10% off all products as an opening special for all of October

www.InhousePharmacy.biz

800-868-9064 (same phone number)

customerservices@inhousepharmacy.biz

Inhouse Pharmacy

You can read more about LegitScript from pharmacycheckerblog.com:

http://pharmacycheckerblog.com/legitscript-not-so-legit

http://pharmacycheckerblog.com/category/online-pharmacies

Regards the team at InhousePharmacy

Kerry and Fran (Pharmacists)

Beth and Cat, your Customer Service Agents.

[Courtesy of one of my good transgirls whom resides stateside]

So, having said that ~ while I don't recommend self-medicating at all; if it's your only option at least you're not out of luck just yet ♡

Thanks Pudding :)

You deserve a BIG HUG :wub: Thing is, I worry when these monopoly-promoting money grubbers are going to launch against the other addy :o Is this going to turn into a cat-and-mouse game of ever-changing websites and/or addys? Can't they get it in their heads that as long as the product is good, all that they are doing is causing people who can't afford overpriced US meds to go untreated? :angry: It does no geed to go to a Doc and get a scrip for treatment when you can't afford that treatment- you wasted your time, the Doc's time, and the cost of the visit when that happens :( And here's idiots who want to stop the shipping for everyone when a lot of us (including me) DO have scrips for what we buy! :screwy: I'll end my rant here :blush: and hope that the lawsuits being filed against this bunch succeed in proving that graft and greed are the problem, not affordable meds ;)

Bettypooh

The thing is, for how long... Personally I am kind of glad these sites cant supply to the US... Inhouse was targeted because wrestlers were abusing steroids, and ending their life, along with others in the process... I do understand why some people need to/want to go on DIY, possibly because of insurance reasons, or other personal issues. My concern about it is, that most do not get blood work done, or do not understand the results of blood work. You are basically playing with your life... Another thing is, on my friends estradiol it says by RX only. Making it illegal for her to use because she wasn't prescribed them. If someone gets caught by a cop that seems to want to be an asshole, you can get into legal trouble there.

That's just my opinion on the matter. I kind of express my concerns to my friend on DIY, but yeah I know that everyone has different opinions, and my opinion doesn't matter to some/most people anyways. This is somewhat an unwinnable (don't know if that's a word) argument from both sides.

The thing is, for how long... Personally I am kind of glad these sites cant supply to the US... Inhouse was targeted because wrestlers were abusing steroids, and ending their life, along with others in the process... I do understand why some people need to/want to go on DIY, possibly because of insurance reasons, or other personal issues. My concern about it is, that most do not get blood work done, or do not understand the results of blood work. You are basically playing with your life... Another thing is, on my friends estradiol it says by RX only. Making it illegal for her to use because she wasn't prescribed them. If someone gets caught by a cop that seems to want to be an asshole, you can get into legal trouble there.

That's just my opinion on the matter. I kind of express my concerns to my friend on DIY, but yeah I know that everyone has different opinions, and my opinion doesn't matter to some/most people anyways. This is somewhat an unwinnable (don't know if that's a word) argument from both sides.

Drug abuse of all sorts are more commonly done through legal channels in the US, not through such sites as often actually. However the cost of medications in the US is compounded by the doctor visits to maintain a prescription, which many cannot afford. No matter what you do, you will never stop people from abusing drugs in any way, junkies will always find another source, that is their nature. Living with them as long as I had in the shelters you pick up on this, most got their drugs through prescriptions, legally, and when they lost that they found less legal methods for obtaining them. Steroids are a very common medication, one almost all pharmacies carry, and one that doctors are not as reluctant to prescribe these days considering they are also a medication for many other ailments. All you have to do is just find out the symptoms of an ailment that they can't find well with tests, that's it, and you will get a prescription for them. Arthritis is one of the easiest ones to use to get unneeded steroids, since that's the most common way to help it. I had to stop taking arthritis meds myself because they all contained too high level of steroids and weren't really helping as much as I had hoped. The only real reason the US does this restricting of medications from outside isn't to protect us, the government doesn't really care, it's because they haven't gotten the money from the companies ... call it what you want, bribe or fee, same thing really.

• Like 1

The thing is, for how long... Personally I am kind of glad these sites cant supply to the US... Inhouse was targeted because wrestlers were abusing steroids, and ending their life, along with others in the process...

As if closing a few sources will make people stop abusing drugs- that ain't ever gonna happen :o

on my friends estradiol it says by RX only. Making it illegal for her to use because she wasn't prescribed them. If someone gets caught by a cop that seems to want to be an asshole, you can get into legal trouble there.

You can get tossed in jail for doing nothing wrong- it's happened to me twice :( And if you'd taken time top read my post carefully you'd have seen where I said that I've got the scrips :D I just can't afford to pay the inflated prices charged by the US pharmas for something that costs just a fraction of that to develop and make :(In case you haven't seen the stock reports lately US pharmas make pretty big profits. In any other business I'd say "Fine"-but not when your excessive greed is costing people their health and their lives :bash:

Perhaps the reason your opinions aren't valued is because they are in error :screwy: Do me two favors- First, pay the huge difference in cost for my legally prescribed meds since you think competition and the concept of free markets doesn't belong here :P And second, think more deeply about the reasons for your opinions and the effect that has on your life. And one more thing- pray and hope that you never find yourself where many people in the US are now, with no insurance, no job, and no way to pay for their overpriced prescribed meds through no fault of their own :crybaby:

Bettypooh

As if closing a few sources will make people stop abusing drugs- that ain't ever gonna happen :o

You can get tossed in jail for doing nothing wrong- it's happened to me twice :( And if you'd taken time top read my post carefully you'd have seen where I said that I've got the scrips :D I just can't afford to pay the inflated prices charged by the US pharmas for something that costs just a fraction of that to develop and make :(In case you haven't seen the stock reports lately US pharmas make pretty big profits. In any other business I'd say "Fine"-but not when your excessive greed is costing people their health and their lives :bash:

Perhaps the reason your opinions aren't valued is because they are in error :screwy: Do me two favors- First, pay the huge difference in cost for my legally prescribed meds since you think competition and the concept of free markets doesn't belong here :P And second, think more deeply about the reasons for your opinions and the effect that has on your life. And one more thing- pray and hope that you never find yourself where many people in the US are now, with no insurance, no job, and no way to pay for their overpriced prescribed meds through no fault of their own :crybaby:

Bettypooh

As I said there are a few reasons why people use online sources, one of them being insurance reasons. I am aware that many need to use online pharmacies, for costs of drugs and whatnot. It could mean life or death for many if they do not feel good about themselves. I am kind of openminded in terms to why people may get the drugs they need. Myself abused other more illegal deadly drugs. I hated myself and I wanted to die. It was life or death for me. I felt miserable, and abusing other drugs was a way for me to cope with my self. As I also mentioned though. Most/some people that go the DIY route, usually tend not to even get bloodwork done... Some/most are playing with their body chemistry without proper tests. This is very unsafe. I wasn't saying you didnt have an RX, I was just stating that in my friends case, she did not have an RX. She had not had any proper physicals or checkups to see what a good starting dose was. She played around with progesterone, which is very controversial in the medical field as far as transitioning is concerned. If you are one in many that are depressed/NEED HRT right away/know what you are doing with doses/etc. then DIY may be right for you. Myself, I was able to cope with waiting until I had surgery/medical tests/blood work done to me. We are all different, and YMMV when it comes in terms with hormones. Some may get sick, and need a lower dose, some may be fine with the current dosages, etc... My post wasn't trying to put down anybody in general. It was just a reflection of my overall opinion.

For the questions you asked me about...

1) I am on a smoking cessation medication, the pharmacy that I didn't go to had not recieved my insurance information. The prescription would have cost me 200 dollars, without insurance. 3 dollars with insurance, so yeah it can get costly if you do not have the insurance.

2) My opinion, and the effects of my opinions kind of were answered in my replies.

3) I used to live in New Jersey where, there were no state insurance, and when I did have a job there, I could not afford to go to the hospital, with the insurance my job privided. I know how tough it could be, hence why I had started other drugs. If not having proper meds that allow you to cope with your life, then hell yeah, go for DIY... Now living in Massachusetts, with no income (I am a 99er looking for a job still), they have free state health insurance. Luckily for me, my meds cost me a total of 10 dollars per month, which even still I can hardly afford... I did have all my surgeries, and have everything I needed to do before I got my scripts. If being on HRT were more crucial then it was for me (trust me I had super anxiety as well) then maybe I would have ordered from Inhouse, if needed.

• 1 month later...
Guest Katharsys

Okay, I am tossing in here to clear a little FUD and misinformation. I am not going commenting on whether importing medications into the US is morally right or wrong here, but only commenting on the law.

According to the US FDA - "Whether for personal use or not, importing prescription medication into the United States is technically illegal." This said, online pharmacies such as Inhouse, despite claims to the contrary, violate Federal law when they ship to you. The exact same issue as people driving to Canada or Mexico to go get their prescriptions filled. Once you cross the border with prescription medications that you bought across the border, you have broken the law.

There was outrage at this a few years ago - a hot topic political button - but nothing seemed to have come from that. Note however that most medications used in TG therapy have entered into generic land and are available at a much lower cost now in the US. I just posted a cost breakdown in another thread that you may want to take a look at.

Guest Katharsys

Sorry - adding one more link. I didn't quite notice that the clarification on the FDA policy was not from the FDA website itself, but was in fact a blog entry. Included below is the link to the actual importation policy:

Thus, the importation of drugs that lack FDA approval, whether for personal use or otherwise, violates the Act. Unapproved new drugs are any drugs, including foreign-made versions of U.S. approved drugs, that have not been manufactured in accordance with and pursuant to an FDA approval.

From: http://www.fda.gov/ForIndustry/ImportProgram/ImportPolicyandInformationbyProduct/default.htm

The above is the policy formed in 1998 and was last updated on June 30th, 2010.