LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking For Diaper Spreader

babyricky

anyone know where i can get an affordable diaper spreader, if thats what its called. it goes between your legs and keeps your legs open

Go to this item (link) on ebay and check out what else the seller has:

Adult Baby*Spreading Romper*Fixed Romper*complette PVC (130432051194)

It is a bit more than just a diaper but it will definitely keep your legs from closing !

Finding something affordable is another issue. Can't help you there due to a limited market.

But keep looking under Adult Baby you may find something or something new just listed.

ALSO check out this ebay item it may be what you are looking for:

A06*Adult Baby Windelhose*mit softem Spreizkern*diaper (130431129772)

AND this item a great deal more restrictive:

Adult Baby leather crotch strap with leg straps harness (130432957952)

Also when looking for items at ebay look in the left window block for "COMPLETED LISTINGS"

You may find something recently sold and the seller may have more to list or just might make you one.

Good Luck.

Babylock

The very best spreader I ever saw is made by Bestfixsystems. It's in Germany and he has quite an assortment. Here's the rub. They are expensive but they really look good and can be locked on if desired.

Good hunting.

• 3 months later...

With me it is done the old fashion way. multiple thick diapers. I cannot cross my legs above the knee so it is easy to get btween them and open them and they are pretty well spread and it is difficult for me to close them.

• 3 months later...

anyone know where i can get an affordable diaper spreader, if thats what its called. it goes between your legs and keeps your legs open

I made 1 from cardboard. It lasted long enough for me to know there was no walking very far with it on.:roflmao:

I had wondered what a diaper spreader was, so I opened this thread. Seems to me that just thick diapering is the cheapest way without expensive clothing or braces.

When I was a kid, there were pants spteaders, they went in the pants legs to hold them in shape along the creases. This was supposed to reduce ironing.

Seems to me that just thick diapering is the cheapest way without expensive clothing or braces.

Well, thick diapers may not provide the 'waddle' factor that some might want, without resorting to queen+ flannel bedsheets (I've done it, it's fun but a hassle to keep them from sagging to the floor)

I've often thought about making a thick diaper cover from multiple layers of pajama fleece. One layer is wick resistant, and super soft and cushiony, but not absorbent in the least. Combined with a thick cotton diaper underneath, it could feel realistically enormous, without being exceedingly hard to launder.