LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Harness

Billiardnut

Several years ago I found a lockable diaper harness on ebay (here is a gallery, I had one just like the red one on the bottom right [without the shoulder harness portion] - http://dailydiapers.com/megapics/thumbnails.php?album=270)

I remember the price was reasonable and it was very effective. I have searched every place the internet will take me and I run in to bad links and simply no further information.

I would greatly appreciate if somebody knows where these can be found please let me know (Possibly others may want them as well :) )

Thank you!

B

There is a company called Segufix, I believe, out of Germany. And, the JT Posey company has a variety of restraits that a person could cobble together and adequate and secure harness with reasonable cost. Just a thought...

Several years ago I found a lockable diaper harness on ebay (here is a gallery, I had one just like the red one on the bottom right [without the shoulder harness portion] - http://dailydiapers.com/megapics/thumbnails.php?album=270)

I remember the price was reasonable and it was very effective. I have searched every place the internet will take me and I run in to bad links and simply no further information.

I would greatly appreciate if somebody knows where these can be found please let me know (Possibly others may want them as well :) )

Thank you!

B

Check out this ebay item & its seller:

Adult Baby leather crotch strap with leg straps harness (130432957952)

Babylock

Check out this ebay item & its seller:

Adult Baby leather crotch strap with leg straps harness (130432957952)

Babylock

Wow! That's hard-core! I don't see a locking mechanism, but with the other stuff that guy puts out, your hands would probably be pretty well useless anyway! I'm sure, too, that you could easily adapt that harness to be locked.