LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Katy Perry In A Diaper...

babypb

umm the cleavage thing i understand.. but i still feel its blown out of proportion.. i mean the video wasn't a sexy video.. maybe the dress or whatever she wore wasn't the best to wear on a kids show. but i mean seriously banning a cute songs.. seriously babies and kids dont care about cleavage >.>.. its a cute song.. i feel they are taking this too far

As if kids haven't seen clevage before!? They drank from their moms breast likely at one time. Anyway, don't see why this was pulled. As far as the lip syncing, that's the film editors job to get those lined up. Not here. Sound is on one track, video on another. You put the two together to make it fit. If it's off, it's not her fault. That would only matter if it were live and she were off, that'd be on her.

The best comment I heard regarding this was "Hasn't anyone at Sesame Street heard of photo shop?"

Anyway, the kids who are watching Sesame Street wouldn't even notice the cleavage, so it wouldn't have been a big deal if Sesame Street just ran it.

Obviously the outfit is more revealing than you would want for a children's show (more if the audience was a couple of years older- if she showed up at an Elementary, or Middle School I would expect something more reserved), but taking it off Sesame Street caused a major reaction.

The shirt was inappropriate. The bottom line: a CHILDREN'S show. It doesn't matter if they notice it or not or see it on the street, the point is that we need to be giving the message that it's NOT okay to dress that way on a children's show! Sesame Street should NOT be condoning immodest dress period. Like many others, I believe they made the best decision.

• Like 1

The shirt was inappropriate. The bottom line: a CHILDREN'S show. It doesn't matter if they notice it or not or see it on the street, the point is that we need to be giving the message that it's NOT okay to dress that way on a children's show! Sesame Street should NOT be condoning immodest dress period. Like many others, I believe they made the best decision.

The actual bottom line is that it was the producers of Sesame Street who approved and provided Katy Perry's costume. Apparently they were not so upset that they halted post production and finished the srquence.

That clip did not get posted by magic.

Could it be those producers want it both ways? They get a ton of publicity and can also claim to be upholding high moral values.

• 1 month later...

I guess I need to turn in my man-card. I heard about the "controversial video", watched it several times, then had to go read a news story to find out what the controversy was. I didn't even notice the cleavage. :blush:

• 1 year later...

Katy Perry is famous for her chart topping pop hits, but a little known fact about her is that she actually had frequent urinary tract infections as a child. "Most people don't know this, but I actually wore diapers pretty regularly during high school," Perry said. Doctors were unsure what was causing Perry's urinary tract infection symptoms, but they didn't give up hope in treating her. "I went through a number of different treatments for loss of bladder control, and at first it seemed like nothing was going to work." Finally, doctors were able to isolate what was causing Perry's urinary tract infections. "Looking back I can't say that I enjoyed wearing diapers in high school, but I think that the whole experience made me a stronger and more understanding person."

Cupcake girl. I agree that the idea was there somewhat, her head was in a painted plywood sheet. I was expecting something a little more real. Cest la vie!