LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another Ab/Dl Site Now Links To Fbi?

XyXy

I'm not sure where to post this, but another website I go to sometimes www.diaper-boys.net now gets redirected to www.fbi.gov . Does anyone know anything about why this is happening? Also I want to make sure that it's not just me having this problem!

I'm not sure where to post this, but another website I go to sometimes www.diaper-boys.net now gets redirected to www.fbi.gov . Does anyone know anything about why this is happening? Also I want to make sure that it's not just me having this problem!

its working for me man o.o.. make sure your typing in right idk what to say o.o

its working for me man o.o.. make sure your typing in right idk what to say o.o

Well, it gets weirder. On Firefox, I get directed to the FBI webpage, but with Internet Explorer, it directs me to http://d-b-net.blogspot.com/ where there's some page up saying DB has been stolen. Is it really working for everyone else? Am I just hallucinating all this?

Actually, it looks like a dispute between owners, and one has control over the domain name and is redirecting it. This is why when a site goes up, one person should always be in charge of the whole thing and in control of all aspects, to avoid this kind of confusion to those who frequent it.

BTW, on FF it goes to the Blog now to.