LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spanked Till You Cry?

pbaby

Not from being spanked so hard that it causes so much pain that I cry, but when I am at the age I regress to which is 2 and I know I have done something bad that my Mommy doesn't like and she is going to spank my bottom I get emotional because I have upset her that she has to spank me and I tears run down my cheeks during spankings at times. I remember one time when I was coloring with crayons in my big girl room and I colored on the wall next to my bed. Mommy was not happy at all and I could see she was upset. I cried during that spanking and even after when she was talking to me how wrong it was I cried and must of said I was sorry 100 times to her. I have never done it again.

• 3 months later...

Yes,  but I will only let grls spank me. I have a decent pain tolerance, so for me it's not about the "ouch" factor so much as it's about submitting to a full figured, soft, feminine, caring, but strict mommie - which I did NOT have growing up! I like to be cradled afterwards and rocked back and forth. . .  My mom was not very "affectionate"

Yes.  There are very few people I could trust doing this kind of play with me though because it requires some serious aftercare.  My Daddy Dom also likes to play in various other rough forms, spanking included.

• 2 months later...

while i've never really been all that in to the thought of spanking, when i was with my first real girlfriend (and first love) in high school i kept having this fantasy of her spanking me until i cried, and then cradling me while i'm naked and giving me some...adult relief. i still think about that sometimes when i think of her

• 2 weeks later...

When I was actually punished with spankings as an older teen I always broke down in tears. My Aunt Betsy and my Mom would not stop spanking until the naughty was genuinely crying in contrition.

For me as an adult crying is an important part of sexual or recreational spanking. Even if the recreational spanking is not very painful I do my best to have a good cry.

Of course I have also been spanked in public at adult spanking parties. Generally the tradition there is to not shed tears while being spanked. I do not remember ever crying at such a party, so for me those spankings were a big waste of time.

• Thanks 1

I don't remember ever crying during a childhood spanking. The one spanking I remember most clearly was when I was maybe 6. My sister threw a rock and broke the taillight. My dad just took her word for it that I did it.

In the kitchen, with my mom and grandma working on dinner, and my brother in the next room, he put me over his knee. I think he hit me maybe five times. I remember thinking 1) this is stupid; 2) this is bullshit; 3) it doesn't hurt.

As soon as he was done, my sister confessed. My dad sent her upstairs until dinner. I think he felt extremely guilty, so much so that he couldn't bring himself to subject her to the same punishment.

He told me, "Honey, you need to speak up for yourself." (I think we cal that victim blaming today - would he have just taken my word for it? I don’t even remember him asking, after my sister blamed me, whether I had done it or not.)

I don't think I said anything, but I didn't think it was that big a deal since he didn't hurt me at all. Mostly I was just peeved that my sister got away with it.

• 1 month later...

I cry when I can't find a matching pair of socks, so I'd guess it probably wouldn't take much.

Okay, I'm not really that bad. Good question though. I haven't, but it would be something I'd be interested in learning if I could/would.

• 1 year later...

I was spanked once while wearing a one piece wetsuit.  Five of us rented a lake front cottage for a week and were3 water skiing and  using water sleds and we all had on wet suits. WE got in at dusk and went to our cottage when one of  them grabbed a ping  pong paddle and they decided I was first and bent me over a chair and started paddling me in my wetsuit hood and boots and at first it was exciting but they kept it up and I did shed a lot of quiet tears. FINALLY  they finished and I went to the john to take oiff my wetsuit and myi bottom was as red as a beat. I hurt more than being spanked on the bare bottom

• 3 weeks later...

Once alone and once with a play partner I was able to cry. Not much, but a little. It’s all about headspace. I focused on something I felt bad about, and with the partner told her to scold me for that, and I got some sniffles, gentle sobs, and a few tears, not as much as I wanted. I think the pain is just a vehicle to for the emotion to ride on.

• 3 months later...

When I got up this morning I thought of a real good spanking so I tooik off diaper and showered and put on a skin tight shiny short leotard and got out the spatula ans spanked my butt until it was red hot and almost brought tears. When finished I sat down to use computer and did that hurt so I took on a few more spankings and here I am with a sore red bottom.  It felt so good, has anyone spanked themselves to tears

1 hour ago, Kiddo said:

This has been my experience exactly. It's the relationship that gets established with the daddy who spanks me. Yes, the spanking needs to be totally real, but the key thing is how I'm treated. A daddy who scolds and makes it clear to me that I've disappointed him, that I've done something bad for real can bring me to tears -- just like the little boy I am.

I find this very interesting. I am by m;yselkf so I have to be the spanker and the spankee but it still is a lot of fun.  I hope you have more enjoyment getting spanked. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I've spanked naughty boys and girls to the point of tears before, but it typically has to be more than just a very "painful" spanking, you have to have the emotional component as well.  I was actually interviewed for an article and discussed crying as cathartic release, you can read the article here: https://www.kinkly.com/does-crying-turn-you-on-theres-a-name-for-that/2/17520 in Kinkly magazine.  The emotional component could be a variety of different things, such as: feeling deep remorse for some wrong-doing on the spankees part, feeling unconditional love from the spanker (or Top/Domme, depending on if the person considers themselves a spanko or a submissive or both), feeling like they really "let down" someone who they truly love/admire, etc. And the majority of men in general have a very hard time crying, due to social conditioning & having been taught "boys don't cry!" from the time they were really little, which is why it's really hard to cry, even for many who "desire" to do so. But if the right conditions exist, it can happen.

Hugs & spanks,

Miss Jenn Davis (aka Mommy Jenn)

http://abdlmummy.com

• Like 2