LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
pbaby

Spanked Till You Cry?

Not from being spanked so hard that it causes so much pain that I cry, but when I am at the age I regress to which is 2 and I know I have done something bad that my Mommy doesn't like and she is going to spank my bottom I get emotional because I have upset her that she has to spank me and I tears run down my cheeks during spankings at times. I remember one time when I was coloring with crayons in my big girl room and I colored on the wall next to my bed. Mommy was not happy at all and I could see she was upset. I cried during that spanking and even after when she was talking to me how wrong it was I cried and must of said I was sorry 100 times to her. I have never done it again.

I have never cried tears but have let out a few yelps even though the spanking I get aren't really even enough to leave my bottom pink. My main punishment to kneeling or standing in the corner.

Yes,  but I will only let grls spank me. I have a decent pain tolerance, so for me it's not about the "ouch" factor so much as it's about submitting to a full figured, soft, feminine, caring, but strict mommie - which I did NOT have growing up! I like to be cradled afterwards and rocked back and forth. . .  My mom was not very "affectionate"

Yes.  There are very few people I could trust doing this kind of play with me though because it requires some serious aftercare.  My Daddy Dom also likes to play in various other rough forms, spanking included.

while i've never really been all that in to the thought of spanking, when i was with my first real girlfriend (and first love) in high school i kept having this fantasy of her spanking me until i cried, and then cradling me while i'm naked and giving me some...adult relief. i still think about that sometimes when i think of her

When I was actually punished with spankings as an older teen I always broke down in tears. My Aunt Betsy and my Mom would not stop spanking until the naughty was genuinely crying in contrition.

For me as an adult crying is an important part of sexual or recreational spanking. Even if the recreational spanking is not very painful I do my best to have a good cry.

Of course I have also been spanked in public at adult spanking parties. Generally the tradition there is to not shed tears while being spanked. I do not remember ever crying at such a party, so for me those spankings were a big waste of time.

I don't remember ever crying during a childhood spanking. The one spanking I remember most clearly was when I was maybe 6. My sister threw a rock and broke the taillight. My dad just took her word for it that I did it.

In the kitchen, with my mom and grandma working on dinner, and my brother in the next room, he put me over his knee. I think he hit me maybe five times. I remember thinking 1) this is stupid; 2) this is bullshit; 3) it doesn't hurt.

As soon as he was done, my sister confessed. My dad sent her upstairs until dinner. I think he felt extremely guilty, so much so that he couldn't bring himself to subject her to the same punishment.

He told me, "Honey, you need to speak up for yourself." (I think we cal that victim blaming today - would he have just taken my word for it? I don’t even remember him asking, after my sister blamed me, whether I had done it or not.)

I don't think I said anything, but I didn't think it was that big a deal since he didn't hurt me at all. Mostly I was just peeved that my sister got away with it.

I cry when I can't find a matching pair of socks, so I'd guess it probably wouldn't take much.

Okay, I'm not really that bad. Good question though. I haven't, but it would be something I'd be interested in learning if I could/would.