LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spanked Till You Cry?

pbaby

Oh yes it can happen! - I get it quite a bit! Either way, it's not too easy, or hard. If that's what you want - here is how it's done with me:

Remove any pants, diaper, exc. so my bottom is totally bear.

Have me lay over ONE knee, use the other leg to sort of lock me legs, so "kicking" is not possible, and squirming is drastically minimized.

Use the hand that is not doing the actual spanking to hold both of this bad babies hands against his side.

Either with bear hand, or some reasonably sized object, strike my bottom repetitively, BUT not too hard!; that will only cause them to get tired and swore! Instead, go for more swats with less muscle behind them.

The naughty persons body can easily be re-adjusted during the session, so do so as needed.

Just keep it up, don't allow to move much - eventually, you WILL cry trust me!.

Has anyone ever been spanked as an adult till you actually cry .I would love to get spanked like that but i'm not sure it is possible.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Lilly89

hmm......my husband once spanked me over the knee not as a little but as an adult because i had been on the computer for waaaaayyy too long when he was done i felt completely awkward around him it was just before bed......so i tried to avoid snuggling against him and he asks "are you mad...?" then when i didn't say anything he asks in a worried voice "did i hurt you..?!" then after awhile he realized what was wrong and said "come here....." he pulled me into his arms and said "the answer is 'no' i do not hate you.....you broke a rule and we both agreed on these rules and we both agreed what the consequence would be.......i love you and always will....." i actually was worried that he was mad and hated me....and i was still in adult mode...>.>

another time without any warning we were talking about how i was feeling i had a head cold and i hate dr.'s and my husband was trying to talk me into going and i said something along the lines of "if i ever get cancer i am never going to the doctor's.....i'd rather die.....then ever go through that....!" then he pulled me into his arms (we were laying in bed talking before going to sleep)he pulled me into his arms in a tight but not uncomfortable hug and said "what?" and i said "you heard me...." then he says "tell me what you just said." then i told him again and he said "so no matter what i do or say your not going to go to the doctor's?" (the more he talked the sterner his voice was becomming) then i said "no i am not." and he says" we'll see about that......love..." and he sternly tells me to hold onto him and not let go so i do and he starts spanking me and says the entire time "i'm not going to stop until you agree to go to the doctor's......" he actually wanted me to agree to go if i wasn't better by monday this happened on a friday. finally i agreed.....but yeah the closest i've ever gotten to an actual meant to be a punishment kinda spanking i've gotten are those two and only on the first one did i even come close to crying...>.> though i think it's because i hate being seen in a vulnerable state so i refuse to let myself get worked up....

• 2 months later...

Wow some strong ideas flying around! I myself feel that the ability to cry in AB mode would be a very effective way of engaging with my AB side ( I may dress the part but feel silly acting like a baby without something to force me to) but here's the prob I know I'm emotional inside I feel hurt anger sorrow and regret all the time, but I never cry, even with the biggest fights insult or rejections it never happens, I'm about to turn 29 and the last time I cried I was 16 !and it was the day my gran died scince then not a tear has been shed! Other than when I actually do have something in my eye. When angry I wish I could let it all out but all I end up doing is pacing untill I calm down and sit quietly to myself, much as I'd like I don't think its possible to make me cry like that even with a heavy spanking.

• 3 weeks later...

To be broken enough to cry would seem to repeat the damage such spanking did to you as a child. Perhaps being encouraged to cry, asked to 'fake' it and given a little help to make it become real tears, is another way to get that cathartic release that crying provides without all the drama/trauma. It *is* a consensual act or it likely should not be done.

I would do some research on cathartic release. Find something that's deeply emotional that's been pent up inside and needs a release. When i`m going into a spanking scene , i tend to get myself in a head space that's relaxed. I love spankings and like fun spankings over punishments but i know there`s a place for them too, doesnt mean i got to like them , they are just consequenses for bad behavior . I don't know if other spankees are like this but i feel for you to reach that emotional level of tears you have to work past that comfy relaxed level and hit that emotional nerve. It might take some careful prodding and digging into his or her past. Of course its going to be different for each person. He or she has to be open and honest with you and give up some information that's useful to you .I think maybe you have to be tactful and skillful in getting just the right info because some are`nt going to readily give up something painful or deeply emotional .

As a little boy i`m much more emotionally responsive than when i have to be adult and wear my big boy undies and deal with adult things and wear a tougher skin so to speak. Our inner child part of our personality holds alot of emotions. Maybe thats a point of interest worth exploring? If i`m going to be brought to tears i have to be in my little space. Thats the key for myself but not everyone is a little .

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have a partner sadly, so I don't know if I would. I had an online sister/mother/daughter but she lost interest in me. I've never really been given the chance to get into my little headspace, but I'd love to someday.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I at times enjoy a spanking and have fantasized about being reduced to tears and made to wear diapers ect.....

But I feel that the pain required to reduce me to tears would be great enough to make the whole experience unpleasent.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As an adult I've been spanked many times but don't think I ever cried. As a kid I did almost all the time when I got spanked, whether by hand, with the hairbrush or with the belt. I think the issue is one of humiliation and that the crying is caused more by psychological factors than by pain.

I've been spanked a lot over the years and sometimes I'd tear up, but usually wouldn't be full on bawling.

That changed last week though. I received a spanking from a paddle, which hurt, but it was bearable and well, normal feeling pain. But, then they broke out a cane, and the sting that leaves is something else! It brought me, not just to tears, but full on crying with snot and tears running down my face. The pain was so horrible.

And yet, I want it more.

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone ever been spanked as an adult till you actually cry .I would love to get spanked like that but i'm not sure it is possible.

Oh, it IS possible. The key, I've found, is not the PAIN, per se, but actually the SCOLDING! I have a very high pain tolerance (always have). I've found that I can take a lot (all doms I've had rate me in the top 5% in terms of pain tolerance). However, I can and WILL go to tears, if the dom spanks for a long time AND (here's the key) SCOLDS me for some REAL transgression. Works like a charm!

• Like 2
  • 5 months later...

I think you are right, I too would love to experience having my bottom spanked until crying and have been spanked loads of times but no tears as of yet

• Like 1

This got me thinking, I'm honestly not sure I could be spanked till I cry. I truly know what a level 10 pain is from almost loosing my leg, and often take oxycodone just so I can overcome my pain to walk and work normal again. Needless to say, I have an extremely high tolerance for pain. Quite often what other pain I experience is drowned out by what I already have. In fact, I just gouged open my leg with a piece of metal. The only reason I stopped for it was so I wouldn't bleed all over Home Depot, other than that I barely felt it. I'm also a disabled US Marine. Our very minds have been torn down and rebuilt to be hardened against verbal abuse. There isn't a kind of scolding around that can effect me. Out right torture- maybe, but I'll be d@m#e% if I'd cry during that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...