LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wake Up Carolina Babyies

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still up for a state-wide get-together, but it will have to be some time away as I am going to be too busy in the near future. For those wishing to do this, can we settle on a particular timeframe? Name a good month or weekend where we are all likely to be free from doing other things.

Personally I'd prefer early to mid-spring with an outdoors setting involved somewhere along the way. A lakeside, a park, a zoo trip (Riverbanks zoo is awesome), a streetside cafe- all are great things to do in our wonderful climate :) We can also do somewhere more private or discreet as y'all may want- I'm totally flexible as to the what and where part!

Bettypooh

That sounds like a great idea.

Weekends are usually best for me because of work, so anytime after the holdiays would be fine.

I am more towards the Charleston area, but could make the trip to Columbia.

Let me know what you think :thumbsup:

That sounds like a great plan to me! I look forward to meeting some people in person! Columbia would be great for me as I go to school down here and I'm good for any time over the next couple weekends or after the holidays. And if we can't get everyone together soon I'd be cool with just meeting people in the area to start with. Message me and let me know if anyone wants to do anything! I look forward to hearing from people!

Hey Pat

Do you know of someplace in Columbia that would make for a good place to meet? You don't have to name it here, I just know nothing there except Riverbanks Zoo ;) I am open to parks, restaurants, pretty much whatever but I don't drink so I'd prefer something other than a bar :) I don't mind if others drink- I just don't want there to be nothing else happening :blush:

I may have next weekend open but that's a crapshoot at this point :( I will post about that here as I get a more solid picture of how that will go :thumbsup: After that it will be at least 2 more months and maybe longer before I will be able to do anything :crybaby:

Three of us so far- any others?

Bettypooh

well i dont live in SC but am down in Athens GA and onl live 2.5 hours from Columbia and would like to meet some other out there that share my same interest, if you guys did not mind me coming up and Crashing your guys State wide party......

Riverbanks zoo i an awesome place, and you have almost any of your major food resturants that you can think of.... i would not take to much to set up a day and night of it....

Both have websites- http://www.southcarolinaparks.com/dreherisland/introduction.aspx and http://www.southcarolinaparks.com/sesqui/introduction.aspx SC Parks have a no open or exposed alcohol policy, and dogs must be leashed. Also a small admission fee. Picnic shelters and/or Campsites usually need to be reserved well ahead of time, and if we're going to do a cook-out one or the other will likely be necessary ;) I will look into these if y'all want to do a park meet :D And anyone who is a member here is welcome to join us B) BTW, Dreher has geocaching and if any of y'all are into that we can add something interesting to it :lol:

Being that this website is publicly accessible, once we get a general agreement I will set up a private forum to finish the details if any of y'all prefer that. Until then I'd like to keep the discussion here to generate interest in case some of those who haven't logged in recently drop back in on DD and want to join us :whistling:

Bettypooh

if the timing is right i would love to meet some folks, and would drive down. it has been a lifelong struggle! and though i am in virginia, if it's ok, i would love to meet some folks face to face! if not, i understand. but we need community, or at least i think that i would like to be around others of kind thought...

• 1 month later...

Well all of this sounds great Betty!! I know u pm sry it took so long to get back but we should try to set up something this spring And follow through with it to see how many people will actually show up .as I know we always talk about it seems like a lot of people are interested in it. i think it would be a really good turnout

• 2 weeks later...