LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is Anyone Here From Australia

ausdiapers83

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Little Crusader said:

Going to just need to make a new thread soon, this one is entirely outdated as most people who post here just leave the site a day later :P

Thats a good idea 

5 minutes ago, Craigysaurus said:

Haha yeah Australia feels kinda large sometimes!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

well it's not really about it being large, more so that most aussies who do join this site, tend to leave it soon after :P

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey there,

I'm a little boy from Melbourne's Inner North hoping to make some new little friends, and perhaps organize a group or regular meet-up.

I live with my girlfriend, who is a switch little girl / mommy, and after living in the US for a few years, we can't seem to find any littles groups back here in Melbourne, so if anyone wants to get in touch for some little fun, we're definitely down.

15 minutes ago, Idzy said:

Hey there,

I'm a little boy from Melbourne's Inner North hoping to make some new little friends, and perhaps organize a group or regular meet-up.

I live with my girlfriend, who is a switch little girl / mommy, and after living in the US for a few years, we can't seem to find any littles groups back here in Melbourne, so if anyone wants to get in touch for some little fun, we're definitely down.

Hey Idzy, welcome to the side. Unfortunately there isn't a great deal of Aussies on here, with the members that are on here being nicely spread around Austrailia. So you might not have the best luck with starting a meet up of sorts, but you might make a friend or 2 to chat online with :)