LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is Anyone Here From Australia

ausdiapers83

Hey Huggies, what are you looking for in a nappy?

Do you want babyish styles that will fit and create memories of your younger days or do you want an all round fit that replicates the true adult nappy? Depending on where you are you can find quality adult brands at your local chemist, if you feel confident you can just wander in and take a peek around.

It took me a while to do that but eventually I sussed out all the locals where I can get adult nappies. Oh and it's very very convenient to live 500m from Independence Solutions factory outlet in Melbourne. :thumbsup: I can literally walk to the outlet and get anything I like!! You should research those guys, if they service your area top choice for adult nappies!!

Do you want babyish styles that will fit and create memories of your younger days or do you want an all round fit that replicates the true adult nappy? Depending on where you are you can find quality adult brands at your local chemist, if you feel confident you can just wander in and take a peek around.

Haha, you're doing better than me - the time I finally got up the guts to go to my local shop and buy some, I spent ages working up the courage, then walking up the road (ten minutes never felt so long), then spent ages "browsing the store", before rushing over to the right section, hoping to see something quickly and grab it... only to find out that they only had pull-ups. Never been so dissapointed in my life! I ended up buying the largest Huggies avaliable, and I was so miffed that I even said to the cashier "oh yeah, these are for me", and laughed... Got home to find them too small (obviously), then turned to online suppliers and I've never looked back.

It took me a while to do that but eventually I sussed out all the locals where I can get adult nappies. Oh and it's very very convenient to live 500m from Independence Solutions factory outlet in Melbourne. :thumbsup: I can literally walk to the outlet and get anything I like!! You should research those guys, if they service your area top choice for adult nappies!!

Yep thats where i get my nappies from, i find they are the cheapest online in oz, ive been buying from there for the past few years or so. I dont know if they are ABDL aware but i have never asked nor do I intend to. They dont stock Attends though, i really want to try them out, Ive tried just about everything nappy available here in oz vlesi,tyco-lile, molicare, tena,depends, abri-form, and my favs are abri-form x-plus and molicare super plus.

wish they stocked bamabinos or abu cushies, really want to give them go!!

What brands does everyone wears in Australia?

Hi, I'm from Sydney, and my favourite are Tena Slip Maxi.

They're pretty close to how Huggies used to feel and look (minus the cute prints of course! lol) back when they were plastic backed.

I would love to try Bambinos too.

I love huggies nappies boys and girls design. They are cute. Gotta love their new huggies gender specific nappy commerical.

Great to see a female Aussie ABDL who has good taste in nappies! :D

Huggies are what got me started into the whole ABDL scene years ago, and yes, the new designs are cute.

I just wish they still had the plastic backing rather than the cloth-like cover.

I also used to love seeing Huggies commercials on tv when I growing up (wishing that I was the one being nappied of course) and the new commercial is no different.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I'm not new... I'm old! But I live in Sydney, on the lower North Shore. I buy my Abri-form plus disposable diapers (4164)from Access Health supplies in Artarmon. They're wholesalers, so I buy them by the case for about $160. Plastic pantiies I buy online. I prefer cloth nappies for bed, and a girlfriend makes them up for me from two layers of thick absorbent terrycloth with a double oval layer of polar fleece liners in the crotch. So absorbent, so warm, so wet, mmmm!

Baby Jennie