LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Depend's Brand

depends hold a good amounts but they still leak...

The tapes don't hold they pop off when sleeping and most of the time with everyday use.I like cloth like diapers the velcro tapes hold day and night!!.

The tapes don't hold they pop off when sleeping and most of the time with everyday use.I like cloth like diapers the velcro tapes hold day and night!!.

i reinforce mine with packaging tape by wrapping the tape all around from side, front, back, then end the stream where i started taping on the first side, i am thinking of ordering a 2 piece sample pack from secure x products this weekend to save on what little tape i have left, hopefully *crosses fingers*

i reinforce mine with packaging tape by wrapping the tape all around from side, front, back, then end the stream where i started taping on the first side, i am thinking of ordering a 2 piece sample pack from secure x products this weekend to save on what little tape i have left, hopefully *crosses fingers*

yea but im an adult baby.so I try to keep my diapers looking like baby diapers and baby's dont have packing tape on there diapers.the cloth like diapers with velcro tapes dont pop off they hold all day and all night.

yea but im an adult baby.so I try to keep my diapers looking like baby diapers and baby's dont have packing tape on there diapers.the cloth like diapers with velcro tapes dont pop off they hold all day and all night.

I change my mind.its been a few years since I used depends.and I just tried them.not bad the tapes hold ok and they do hold a good wetting.I will keep using depends..

Ya, I like em, the tapes are better than most (not all) diapers I've tried. The only problem I have is sometimes the middle tape will come off, but thats why I love them, because there are 2 other tapes to hold it on so it never presents a problem of falling off.

For the price and the good tapes, I'll always buy em.

I just opened a new package of Depends that I bought a few weeks ago (on sale, so I decided to stock up). Unfortunately as others have mentioned, they have changed the Fitted Maximum Protection product...

1. The waist band is now made with green colored elastic and doesn't seem to be as stretcy as before

2. The plastic isn't as smooth as it once was. It has more of a rough feel too it.

3. The crinkling sound has changed, perhaps it is slightly quieter.

I actually found a bug of some type trapped between the layers on a diaper... Hmm I guess the manufacturing changeover explains the differences. Too bad this is the only diaper that you can find locally, unless you want to buy a store brand diaper or try and find a medical supply store... Too bad.

I just opened a new package of Depends that I bought a few weeks ago (on sale, so I decided to stock up). Unfortunately as others have mentioned, they have changed the Fitted Maximum Protection product...

1. The waist band is now made with green colored elastic and doesn't seem to be as stretcy as before

2. The plastic isn't as smooth as it once was. It has more of a rough feel too it.

I actually found a bug of some type trapped between the layers on a diaper... Hmm I guess the manufacturing changeover explains the differences. Too bad this is the only diaper that you can find locally, unless you want to buy a store brand diaper or try and find a medical supply store... Too bad.

I have been wearing these diapers for a few weeks now and the tapes are great.they don't pop off at all anymore.these are a great nice diaper.nice fit and feel to them as well..I love the way they go up high on my back.most diapers dont go up as high.now if they would just put prints on them.

• 4 weeks later...

Of the Depends products I've tried, the one that most satisfies me is the Fitted Maximum Protection diaper. It holds everything in for me and relies on tapes instead of being just a pull-up (so I can adjust it on myself). My only complaint--and this is just a matter of taste--is that it has a plastic cover instead of the soft fabric found in Goodnites and other pull-ups. I guess I just prefer the soft feel of the diaper both on the inside and outside.

Of the Depends products I've tried, the one that most satisfies me is the Fitted Maximum Protection diaper. It holds everything in for me and relies on tapes instead of being just a pull-up (so I can adjust it on myself). My only complaint--and this is just a matter of taste--is that it has a plastic cover instead of the soft fabric found in Goodnites and other pull-ups. I guess I just prefer the soft feel of the diaper both on the inside and outside.

they will be cloth like just give it time.all diapers are going to cloth like and yes depends will make the jump to cloth like they are just dragging there feet.it may be next week or next year or maybe even 2 years from now.but one day they will be cloth like..

depends did try the cloth like diaper many years ago.. they didn't sell well i guess and they went back to the plastic type, also they are not as absorbant as they used to be when they were strictly the day time or overnights , now they just split hairs and went midway on them,,

i still use them tho, actually got a deal on them at a 2nd hand grocery place ( salvaged grocery )

i got 20 packs of large depends for 3.00 a pack.. i bought all that they had. :D

even got a deal on rubbers, 1.00 for a pack of 12.. i found 6 boxes. only thing was, the boxes were crunched a little. so they cannot sell them as is in regular store.. ok, enoughm,,i am getting off topic here..anyway, ttyal..

Hi im new to this board and i absolutetly love it. Im part incontinent and a whole lot of diaper lover. Ive been wearing attends for a while and wanna try something new.

Can anyone review depends refasnable underwear

and depends overnight diapers

and if possible a pic of them with someone wearing em

o yeah last thing, can someone recommend a good baby wipe for me, a scented one

• 5 weeks later...

I didn't like them... as there is no padding in the seat

Interesting choice of stage name.

I hope you don't live near Cardiff.

If you wan't to talk Terrys, I'm your man! (Except I haven't a clue and I'm making it up as I go along!)

Regards

Absorbed :D

i am not sure how to post a foto yet here...

but the overnight depends breifs are ok, but to really give them an absorbant kick i take either a size 6 pampers or good nights XL .... i rip the sides off and then poke many holes in them, and then use them as a booster in the depends, then they hold more than double...

the refastenable underwear and pull ups,, suck ! they leak easily IMO

now lets see if i can post a foto here,. if you see one,, then its a success

post-296-1214325601_thumb.jpg

post-296-1214325610_thumb.jpg

post-296-1214325601_thumb.jpg

post-296-1214325610_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

I've always considered Depends to be the diaper of last resort-- they're available everywhere (usually to the exclusion of anything else, except store brands), and inexpensive... but their long-term capacity is a risky business. Don't flood em at work and expect them to last all day-- you'll have some serious "uh-oh's" on the seat of your trousers by afternoon!

Still... I was in WalMart a couple days ago (filling some 'scripts for $4... otherwise, WalMart's underprice-and-destroy-local-business market practices bug the hell out of me-- but I digress). Saw the DependMax there, and decided to pick up a pack for some low-budget fun-- plus picked up a pack of the DependsBoost stuffers, just to see how they helped.

The Boost's are great-- cheaper than doubling another Depends. They swell up real nice, too.

But, to the point:

... they have changed the Fitted Maximum Protection product...

Regarding point #2, about the plastic: Rough feel? I discovered the opposite-- it's thinner, softer, shinier, closer to what I remember 70's-early 80's Pampers to have. This is a good change! Point #3 is true (as is #1)-- Depends were some LOUD diapers, and now they've quieted down some. Still not as quiet as some of the pricier brands, tho.

And other than the plastic change... the padding is still the same lame-o quarter-inch of risky business. Tapes hold pretty well-- need to place the bottom one pretty high up or it'll catch your thigh.

Opinion: Still need to double them up for long-time wear... one with a Boost will give you an extra wetting or two... but a single DepMax is best used for a stuffer inside another *better* adult diaper.

wv

If you like the depends boosts, then get the Tena Overnight pads. Those thing are like a depends boost on steroids. I used to use the boosts myself and then i tried the men's guards poking holes in them to act as a soaker. Those did ok but nothing beats the Tena so far. 13.99 for a bag of 40 I believe. I also use the depends maximum fitted myself (6 tapes). Have worn them since the 4th of July this year when I decided to go 24/7. So far I've only had to deal with one leak and thats using the same one for 6-10hrs at a time and had multiple heavy wettings in it. The Tena really helps to boost the longevity of the diaper.

Another thing I like about the Tena is that as it absorbs the urine, just like a diaper, it swells up. I dunno what it is about it but it amazes me everytime when I feel the pressure.

Also if you like the Depends max then try the Attends 10.

• 2 months later...

well guys i just purchased my first diapers, some depends fitted maximum protection. they fit well, although i probably should've went with the Large instead of the small/medium. no leaks yet either, i hit them with a pretty good wetting. gonna see how much they'll take before they leak.

• 2 weeks later...

so i dont know if it is just me but depends seem to be getting better. It might just be that it has been a while since i bought a pack but they seem to hold more. They are still just as crinkly but they seem to last me just as long as some of my favorites as long as they are doubled (which my diapers always are). Anybody else notice this??

• 2 months later...

I've ordered my sample pack of Molicare from XP Med, along with an Abena sample, I'm hoping one of them will work for me. i've been on a quest to find a diaper that wets like a depend (gel feeling) and doesn't all clump up in the crotch like Bam's, Drycare, and the couple other's I've tried.

I like how much the so-called "premium" diapers hold, and how fast they absorb, but they are NOTICEABLY different feel when wet, and I always seem to wake up with a swelled clump between my legs and a wet butt, and nothing but a piece of plastic up front covering my junk. People seem to talk down about Depend, but I LOVE the way they feel after a small-medium slow, first soak. They get bad for me when you go for the second wetting, or the mega-flood. They usually fail for me in the morning when I wet for a second time.

• 2 weeks later...

I've ordered my sample pack of Molicare from XP Med, along with an Abena sample, I'm hoping one of them will work for me. i've been on a quest to find a diaper that wets like a depend (gel feeling) and doesn't all clump up in the crotch like Bam's, Drycare, and the couple other's I've tried.

I like how much the so-called "premium" diapers hold, and how fast they absorb, but they are NOTICEABLY different feel when wet, and I always seem to wake up with a swelled clump between my legs and a wet butt, and nothing but a piece of plastic up front covering my junk. People seem to talk down about Depend, but I LOVE the way they feel after a small-medium slow, first soak. They get bad for me when you go for the second wetting, or the mega-flood. They usually fail for me in the morning when I wet for a second time.

The new depend pull ups are out.I got a pack they fit very nice they still don't have leak guards in them but they seam to be thick and hold a nice wetting.they are made in the USA not Mexico like there other diapers..

• 2 weeks later...

I was in the store today and walked by the adult diapers section and noticed several of the Depends diapers had a new packaging, including the maximum protection.

Does anyone know if they made any changed to the diaper itself or just a new design on the package? I might pick some up out of curiosity once I run low on my current supply of cheapy diapers.

(New package is orange)

I was in the store today and walked by the adult diapers section and noticed several of the Depends diapers had a new packaging, including the maximum protection.

Does anyone know if they made any changed to the diaper itself or just a new design on the package? I might pick some up out of curiosity once I run low on my current supply of cheapy diapers.

(New package is orange)

someone on the depend website sayed something about Breathable Outer Cover on that diaper..I will have to check it out for my self.I sked them to give more info.its in the product feedback form.

• 2 weeks later...

I picked up some new Depend Underwear for Men the other day and have found them to fit comfortably, stay up around my waist, NOT make any crinkly sounds AND to hold lots of pee. I like that you don't have to fiddle around with any tape and that they are a slimmer flatter fit than the usual disposable diaper. I'm happy because now I can finally wear a diaper out to a lot more places than I ever dared to before. I can't wait to wear them to a concert.

I'm TOTALLY not interested in a pull-up, OR a Depend with a "breathable" liner. I've been a loyal depend "brief" or maximum absorbancy or whatever they're calling it this week customer for a long time. They've made a bunch of good improvements in the recent history, and some not so good. The modern ones ARE thinner, and it came at the cost of the total absorbancy. The older ones were more prone to leaking due mainly to the lack of efficient leak guards and elasticity in the waistband etc.

As long as Depend doesn't mess with the outter cover or try to make it "trimmer" (BS), I don't care what they call it, or how they package it, I'll still buy it.

I am nervous though due in part to the current discontinuation at Walgreens, and the recent disappearance of plastic outer covers from their competition so I've been exploring alternatives. I've found that allthough that most are thicker, and reminisant of the older Depend's products, none have that distinct gelling feel and the ability to not have their insides clump down between the legs (Depend is tops in my book for this)

Here's my compairison to competing:

Molicare: These worked good, they were thirsty, the plastic felt nice and soft. They however didn't fit my body type well, it felt like I was always tugging these things up. They also have more "batting" type material inside them, which feels like a folded up wet wash cloth instead of a swelling bag of warm jelly like my beloved Depend. They were for sure higher quality than Depend, and felt like if I had to wear these for their intended purpose they'd be more of a 'dependable' choice (pun).

Drycare 24/7: I did NOT care for these diapers at all. The fit was bad (for me) the feel when dry, they felt like cheap drugstore brand diapers. They did absorb and 'okay' amount of fluid, did not feel very confident in these diapers that they weren't going to leak, I had to throttle myself back while wetting to be sure they could keep up. I spent 2 nights in these diapers, both nights they leaked. Wet spots on the bed in the morning is not a nice thing. :( They DID gel up better than Molicare, but shortly after the second wetting everything was between my legs (which attributed to the leaking IMO) and all that was covering my junk was a sheet of plastic. Thumbs down.

Secure xplus: These weren't bad diapers at all! They felt good, they were THIRSTY, they absorbed more than a depend, but with less "gelling" which again.. I LOVE. So the bottom line is, these were nice, but not worth me going out of my way to order more. They didn't feel as soft as the molicare, but they did feel good.

Bambino's are superior to depend IMO. They gelled, the guts stayed put, they felt GREAT, and they absorbed a TON. With 2 wettings, I was 100% confident to go for a third without problems. I woke up the next morning to a wonderfully feeling (full) thick diaper on and decided to go for broke and give er one more wetting (while standing) in the tub just in case. It TOOK the 4th wetting (even after sleeping in them with 3 wettings already in them). After the 4th wetting it was pretty much saturated, or or least up front and between the legs where it matters. I wouldn't have wanted to been active in a diaper that wet for it would have compression leaked for sure, but it DID take it. Compared to a depend: Bambino's are now my first choice (sorry Depend) but I'll still use depend mainly because they are available and tried and true.

I just got a pack of the newer depends.not the pull ups but the diaper.with the Orange on the front of the pack.don't go by the size on the pack the mediums say up to 34'' waist.I have a 40-41'' waist and I fit the mediums great.they did fix the tapes they hold strong now no more poping off.I sleep all night in this diaper and its still nice and tight.but they are still made very thin and don't hold very much at all.I am going to buy some booster pads that may help.this is a nice fit and feel to this diaper nice and high on the back I just wish it was made thicker..