LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Depend's Brand

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Alex. Sadly, you heard wrong. Not only are they not thick, but the crotch is very narrow and they have no standing leak guards. The good news is that the padding, unlike in every other type of protective underwear, goes all the way up, so it can actually be used by us guys.

If you want something you can wear under pants outside in the real world without being detected, these are good. They're thin and they don't make any noise. And if you leak in little bits instead of flooding, they're actually not bad. But if you want something you can flood, I'd stick with a full-on diaper.

-RMS

• 3 weeks later...
Guest babykatie3000

don't ever get the depends that are like cloth on the side they leak right out onto your bed the fitted one's with the straps are better and feel like real diapers.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all you babies

I just wanted to say that i like depends too . I havent had a problem with them leaking .

unless I really wet them like 5 or more times . but i really miss when depends made the

green diapers . Thay were the best . the plastic was thick and i was able to wet them as much as i wanted to.

dose any body else remember them . i even went to depend company . and asked them why they quite making the green ones and i was told they just wanted to stop . i wish they would bring the green ones back . ok all you babies and diaper loves keep your diapers wet

• 2 months later...

Hi im new to this board and i absolutetly love it. Im part incontinent and a whole lot of diaper lover. Ive been wearing attends for a while and wanna try something new.

Can anyone review depends refasnable underwear

and depends overnight diapers

and if possible a pic of them with someone wearing em

o yeah last thing, can someone recommend a good baby wipe for me, a scented one

I wear Depend Maximum Protection diapers and they are great! I mainly wear them because I have OAB and I am prone to frequent bowel accidents. But once you're taped up snug and tight in that diaper, if you have to pee, then you might as well wet your diaper too. They last a long time for me. You have to understand that everybody's needs are different. some people are heavy wetters, and some are light wetters. I'm a light wetter, I can make a diaper last 4 to 6 hours before I need to change, others may have to change every hour, because they are heavy wetters. What works for me, may not work for others, so that's why there is more than one brand of diaper out there. I have heard some here say that Depend is a great product, others think it's the worst out there. You just have to try them all, and weed out the lesser products. I suggest that you go through the Diaper Superstore, or one of these other online sites that sell a variety of diapers, and order a variety pack, if they have one available.

• 2 weeks later...

What works for me, may not work for others, so that's why there is more than one brand of diaper out there. I have heard some here say that Depend is a great product, others think it's the worst out there. You just have to try them all, and weed out the lesser products.

I agree with PamperBoy. I wear Depend Maximum Protection Fitted Briefs and they work great for me. I have tried the Depend Refastenable Underwear too. They work well for light wetters, but will leak around the legs for heavy wetters. If they had more coverage and the leak guards like the briefs, they would be much better. BTW, I have tried many other diapers. For me... Huggies size 6 work great for 1 wetting if I bend forward. Goodnights feel great, but they are too small for me. Plus I like that the Goodnights have the stand up leak guards.

The ultimate diaper for me would be to add a second row of leak guards (like the previous version of Huggies) to the Depend Briefs. Also add absorbent padding to the entire diaper so you can wet when you are laying on your side. Remember the OLD Pampers? Before baby diapers went to the cloth-like cover, the absorbent padding went to the sides of the diaper and all the way to the waistband on the front and back providing complete leakage protection. THAT would be the perfect diaper (in adult size of course)!

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with PamperBoy. I wear Depend Maximum Protection Fitted Briefs and they work great for me. I have tried the Depend Refastenable Underwear too. They work well for light wetters, but will leak around the legs for heavy wetters. If they had more coverage and the leak guards like the briefs, they would be much better. BTW, I have tried many other diapers. For me... Huggies size 6 work great for 1 wetting if I bend forward. Goodnights feel great, but they are too small for me. Plus I like that the Goodnights have the stand up leak guards.

The ultimate diaper for me would be to add a second row of leak guards (like the previous version of Huggies) to the Depend Briefs. Also add absorbent padding to the entire diaper so you can wet when you are laying on your side. Remember the OLD Pampers? Before baby diapers went to the cloth-like cover, the absorbent padding went to the sides of the diaper and all the way to the waistband on the front and back providing complete leakage protection. THAT would be the perfect diaper (in adult size of course)!

I like the depends they go up higher on your back then any other brand you can buy in the stores.just like baby diapers.and they do seam to hold a lot.not bad I just wish they were cloth like.

• 1 month later...

The Depends are okay. That is what I started in and has worked just fine. The refastenable are good if you are wearing them out and do not want to be noticed or are scared of them being heard. They are quiet. The overnights are good for one taping. Do not un-tape them and try to refasten them. I have had the tapes come loose during the night. If you like the loud diapers these are the ones for you as they are loud. My favorite is the Attends 10 with waistband, though. Thick, absorbant, fit great. Try them out. You won't regret it.

my depends are great also.. i wear them to work some days.. i also wear a good nights in them also..they make a great booster.. i also use pampers sometimes too if i do not have any good nights.. i rip sides off of them, and poke lots of holes in them,,then insert them into my depends.

Mmmmmm

• 4 weeks later...

As someone who is incontinent, I use the Depends Refastenable Underwear and love them. They are very quiet and discreet. This is the item that I wear to work on a daily basis and any other time I want something quieter and more discreet than a brief. Being a women I don't have a problem with them leaking, but I don't sit there and try to see how much they will hold either. I can typically get two decent wettings and then I change whether I need to or not. Another reason I like this item is I can change without having to undress myself. The edges at the waistband are perforated. You can put them on like regular pull ups or underwear, or rip the perferations and put on like a regular diaper.

As far as Depends briefs go, my preference is the breathable Attends, but sometimes if I want something thin for fit I will wear a Depends. Absorbency isn't bad, and with a boost pad they will hold quite a bit.

Audrey

• 2 weeks later...

As someone who is incontinent, I use the Depends Refastenable Underwear and love them. They are very quiet and discreet. This is the item that I wear to work on a daily basis and any other time I want something quieter and more discreet than a brief. Being a women I don't have a problem with them leaking, but I don't sit there and try to see how much they will hold either. I can typically get two decent wettings and then I change whether I need to or not. Another reason I like this item is I can change without having to undress myself. The edges at the waistband are perforated. You can put them on like regular pull ups or underwear, or rip the perferations and put on like a regular diaper.

As far as Depends briefs go, my preference is the breathable Attends, but sometimes if I want something thin for fit I will wear a Depends. Absorbency isn't bad, and with a boost pad they will hold quite a bit.

Audrey

I just found a new product that I am impressed with... CVS brand refastenable underwear. They are a lot like having a regular baby diaper. The only down side is that they do not have inner leak guards. Other than that, they are good. The velcro tapes can be refastened many times and the absorbent padding holds up for 8 hours wet or dry. I now use these as well as Depend briefs.

• 4 weeks later...

im still wearing pampers, and tomorow ill probably go out and purchase some adult diapers. How are the depend briefs, what do they look like, do they have any scent to them, are they babyish, and how many tapes, thanks. I love being in a diaper

How are you still wearing Pampers and what size are you wearing? I just never heard of an older person wearing a baby diaper by itself and holding the flood.

• 2 weeks later...

Do all the new Depends in the green packaging have the cloth-like covers?

NO only there what they call underwear.and they leak big time!!trust me dont get them.depends are ok in ther diapers the ones that make noise.if you want cloth like diapers try sams club there comford shape diapers are now cloth like.and for 20 dollars you get 60 diapers.and they hold a lot!!

NO only there what they call underwear.and they leak big time!!trust me dont get them.depends are ok in ther diapers the ones that make noise.if you want cloth like diapers try sams club there comford shape diapers are now cloth like.and for 20 dollars you get 60 diapers.and they hold a lot!!

Quite the opposite, I'm looking for diapers with the plastic outer covering. I didn't know if Depends still had them or if they had completely switched over.

• 2 weeks later...

Chris try looking for the Depend Fitted Maximum Protection if you can. They are full white with a simple blue line wetness indicator with a plastic backing...

That is what i wear I like them and they seem to be what you are looking for I will keep buying them until they change them away from the plastic backing because i wanted a diaper that was like the diapers we had when we where kids so these fit the bill.

Chris try looking for the Depend Fitted Maximum Protection if you can. They are full white with a simple blue line wetness indicator with a plastic backing...

That is what i wear I like them and they seem to be what you are looking for I will keep buying them until they change them away from the plastic backing because i wanted a diaper that was like the diapers we had when we where kids so these fit the bill.

Cool, thanks. I'll keep an eye out for them.

Cool, thanks. I'll keep an eye out for them.

yea well you better stock up then.all diapers will be cloth like even depends.trust me in a year or to deprnds will be cloth like you will see.

• 5 weeks later...

I have been using depend fitted briefs for about 3 years now. I was wondering if anyone else noticed that they bunch up really bad when you walk around in them for a while. I have switched my daytime diaper to tranquility slimline becuase of it. I still wear depends at night, but I just can't stand them during the day. They are great if you're just sitting around, but they really don't perform well if you walk or move around a lot. The crotch area bunches up bad enough that when I have an accident they just leak, becuase the liquid isn't hitting padding fast enough. Just runs out the sides. They work great for me to sleep in though. I think it's because the diaper is so thin. There isn't enough padding between the legs to maintain shape.

I was just wondering if anyone else had noticed the same thing.

Depends was the first diaper I tried, and I thought they were great until someone suggested that I try attends... so I tried those, and loved them even better, until one day attends decided that they were going to go with a different stuffing....so someone suggested that I try abena xplus....and I have never looked back since then. I personally hate depends... they truly suck!!! But everyone likes their diapers that they wear for a reason..... I'm honestly not surprised to hear that about the depends... they always leaked for me too.... I say dump the depends and move on to a much thicker and better diaper... like abena x plus!!