LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Depend's Brand

Guest LeoDJ

http://www.depend.com/

I've seen new package designs so far, no new features yet.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

True .they claim they are the same product as before the new packaging. I hope they dont make them in clothlike cover. I love the crinkly outside plastic. :D

The only diff I know about is perhaps the padding is a little bit thicker as now they are day and night, not seperate as before. And the packaging is newer, guess they hope it might increase sales. :)

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I began using them about 3 months ago, have already gone back to WalMart to buy more twice. I consider them to be essential to any long-term daytime diapered outing, especially when I go on an all-day roadtrip with my wife. She tells me these look similar to the large menstrual pads she uses, but are made for urine which is much less thick so it probably absorbs more quickly. I think she's right.

I like to wet heavily and like to wear my wet diaper for between 8 and 12 hours if I can. since that means my disposable has to absorb about 3 heavy wettings, I find that this pad allows that second or third wetting, especially if wearing a depends or daytime diaper. It is essential!!! So, anyone reading this should try them!

• 3 weeks later...

When Depend announced their new look with stickers on their old packaging they made a point to say that they would be the sam product, just new, easier-to-read packages. I haven't used them yet and probably won't (I'm not a fan), but I'm confident they're the same as ever.

-RMS

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
:fish_h4h: I am new to this board and I am very happy with it, I had used pullups and depends style and the depends abviously do hold up better even though they do tend to leak with a heavy load, but I always seem to change when I get too wet. I havnt had a chance to try the plastic pants over my diapers but I will probably get some very soon as well as night shirt whith a button crotch like the babys wear. they carry those on diaperconnection.com with pretty much anything else you would want for your diaper pleasure. I have posted a pic of my depends I just picked up tonight, enjoy. Edited by diaperjay
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

diaperlover911 >> depends for $12.00 :o

here they are anywhere from $13.50 up to $14.00 in the CVS's around here in NC

wal-mart seems to be the cheapest @ $13.00 a pack of 16 / large

sometimes k-mart has them for $11.00 and if i am lucky to have a coupon too, i can save 2-3 more dollars,, then i go and wipe them out and/or get a raincheck :D

Hi im new to this board and i absolutetly love it. Im part incontinent and a whole lot of diaper lover. Ive been wearing attends for a while and wanna try something new.

Can anyone review depends refasnable underwear

and depends overnight diapers

and if possible a pic of them with someone wearing em

o yeah last thing, can someone recommend a good baby wipe for me, a scented one

hello sarslesnar supermikey here :)

you wanted a review on depends my opinion there great and hold quit well. heres some pics if you havent seen them alredy and Iv been happy for 3 1/2 years with then.

about the baby wipes just go to the store and huggies would be my chioce.

cheers S-Mikey

heres the pixs -- http://www.dailydiapers.com/coppermine/thu...s.php?album=329

• 1 month later...

Hey im just picked up a pack of Depends refastanable Underwear and at first i was pretty dissapointed in them they reminded me of Tena Pull Ups : ( and they are kinda thin although they are second on depends absorbsition chart. I started to like them cause i now wear 7 at a time. Nice and bulky is how i like em, they are nice because they do have the option of ripping the sides and being taped up. They are very discreet in sound. I like them for use under abother plastice coated diaper, as these have soft white fabricy covers Not Crinkly at all.

• 2 weeks later...

has anyone tried Depends Refastenable underwear? Are then like the new pullups training pants at all?

Hate them :angry: They leak and not snugly fit for meduim bottoms. They only come in two sizes. I bought some in a case a few years ago at wal-mart and to this day still have some stashed. Only because I hardly wear them. They suck. Back when I first bought them I was one of the few who was to make a purchase first. Not proud tell you the truth. Wish had some samples first. I bought them so I could wear them under my clothes in public which I do. I wish they were better

I began using them about 3 months ago, have already gone back to WalMart to buy more twice. I consider them to be essential to any long-term daytime diapered outing, especially when I go on an all-day roadtrip with my wife. She tells me these look similar to the large menstrual pads she uses, but are made for urine which is much less thick so it probably absorbs more quickly. I think she's right.

I like to wet heavily and like to wear my wet diaper for between 8 and 12 hours if I can. since that means my disposable has to absorb about 3 heavy wettings, I find that this pad allows that second or third wetting, especially if wearing a depends or daytime diaper. It is essential!!! So, anyone reading this should try them!

Depends are a joke unless you just wear for fun.

Wet clothing and or bedding isn't my idea of fun.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

well I tryed depends for the first time in many years and I would have to say they are much better the taps stay nice and tight all night no poping off.and no leaks and when the diaper is wet they seam to be very thick . I think I will stay with them

If you think Depends are good you should try some real diapers. The Molicares and Abenas are much better. If you want the best diaper try cloth diapers and waterproof overpants.

well I tryed depends for the first time in many years and I would have to say they are much better the taps stay nice and tight all night no poping off.and no leaks and when the diaper is wet they seam to be very thick . I think I will stay with them