LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Depend's Brand

• 11 months later...

scored 2 and a half bags of Depend Underwear for Men today as I was preparing to clear out a friends apartment, while beggars cant be choosy(would have loved plastic backed briefs), these will surely help calm my diaper-less anxiety

• 4 weeks later...

has anyone tried Depends Refastenable underwear? Are then like the new pullups training pants at all?

you can get a free sample just have to go tot the web page and look i got two small and large sent to my house. it took like 3 weeks

• 4 months later...

Anyone ever have a problem with the back of the Depends Maximum Protection tear in half or blow out, because I have been using them as a diaper for when I need one for a short term and I have had a few do that. I have not had any do that before, do y'all think I got a bad batch?

WalMart should do a retirn on these if you complain loudly enough, but I'd check to see of the rest of their stock has the samwe lot number as yours- no point in getting another bad bag. Also Depends will probably send you some coupons or something if you tell them; be sure to send them the lot number ;)

Personally I'd just suggest buying somethin better online, never been a fan of any Depends product, they just don't seem to be made well no matter what lot # you get,

• 2 months later...

Well, bad news. Its seems most places are no longer carrying depends briefs.

The 3 tab plastic covered briefs are going away in the USA. CVS, walgreens, walmart. None had a shelf spot for them.

I liked depend because they were a great lounge around the house diaper during the day, and fit well. I will miss them.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Depends Maximum Protection(/Protection with Tabs) are my cheapy goto's .. They are still widely available at WalMart here @$11.97 a package.. Granted i always wear them doubled up .. perforating the inner one. One thing great about using them this way is i have never had clumping issues, and i get fairly good absorption.

• 2 months later...
On 1/1/2016 at 4:33 PM, randy said:

Depends Maximum Protection(/Protection with Tabs) are my cheapy goto's .. They are still widely available at WalMart here @$11.97 a package.. Granted i always wear them doubled up .. perforating the inner one. One thing great about using them this way is i have never had clumping issues, and i get fairly good absorption.

Well, after my last bad bag of Depend's Maximum Protection, I have had nothing but good luck on the last 2 or 3 bags. I wear them and FitRight

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, they are still as good as you can get at retail in most places but that's not saying much. For me it would take 4-5 of them to make it through one work day and I'd rather not have to go to that extreme or to return to my old habit of 'cheating' when it could be easily done <_< When my finances get back to where they need to be I'll buy some just for fun and for back-up diapers. There are times when I actually like to need a lot of diaper changes while I'm around the house. Perhaps that is a part of my very small "AB side" :blush: Whatever, I want to do my part at trying to keep them available at retail so I'll buy them when I can B)

Bettypooh