LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Depend's Brand

I've been wearing Depend "Protection with tabs" diapers to work for the past month or so. Got tired of spending money on thicker diapers then having to change b/c of clumping issues before using the diaper to its capacity. The Depends are inexpensive ($10 for 16), readily available at a local retail store, comfortable (6 tapes gives a great snug fit) and provide adequate capacity for 3-4 hours of wear.

• 1 month later...

Depend work great for me. As others have mentioned if you flood them they will leak but they are, in my opinion, comfortable and serve their purpose well. And as a big plus, for me, they are plastic backed!

I think Darkfinn is right ;) The retail market is where those new to incontinence buy and it seems they would prefer something more like what they have been used to wearing as opposed to something more akin to a 'diaper'. Our thoughts and buying habits seem to be much different :blush: With almost all ABDL's buying online there's far more to choose from, and in the online market segment Depends doesn't stand a chance at competing with the likes of Bambino, Abena, Tena, or Molicare :whistling:

I had been purchasing mine from a local K-mart. But they ran out two weeks ago and apparently have no plan to restock. The two local Wal-marts have the Small/Medium size in limited quantities, but no Larges. Local medical supply store has Larges but wants $16 a pack... no thanks.

Guest Defender

Depend frustrates me in that they look very babyish with the plastic they have, the clear tapes, the green(Pampers like) inner leg cuffs and waistband, the noise, but even the Large is so small that when you put them on they feel like the underwear and dig into your lower ass cheeks. They look very babyish folded and on the table, but when put on, look like boring underwear and very uncomfortable. The padding in the back only goes half way up which sucks too.

• Like 1

Videodrome5, Depend's hasn't re-designed their plastic diapers in quite some time. They just kept re-branding them in different packages but they're still the same old, cheap diapers they had 10 years ago. That is- if you can still find them in a store.

Yeah, they did work pretty good back in the day. Unfortunately; when they went white they also reduced the padding (and absorbency). Now they are mediocre at best, and it would seem Depends is slowly & quietly phasing them out.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...