LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Depend's Brand

Hi im new to this board and i absolutetly love it. Im part incontinent and a whole lot of diaper lover. Ive been wearing attends for a while and wanna try something new.

Can anyone review depends refasnable underwear

and depends overnight diapers

and if possible a pic of them with someone wearing em

o yeah last thing, can someone recommend a good baby wipe for me, a scented one

Depend refastenable underwear are pretty thick and make no noise so they work great for being discreet. Overnights are nice because they are crinckly and they hold about two wettings, but they lack the bulk between the legs that attends have and they dont cover the whole butt like attends. They're a good sub, but not as good as attends, hands down.

I like Depends Overnights for the way they hold up. Attends are a lot thicker, but the waist seems to come apart and it won't stay up as well when it gets wet. I don't have a pic at this time, but I may post one in the future.

• 4 weeks later...

I love the Depends overnight diaper. It holds quite well compared to the underpants. The refastenable underwear is really good for being discreet in public, and it holds ok, just dont flood them or it will leak terribly. I have pics of me wearing them, if you want.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So it is true that no one sees a bulk or hears a crinkle when we are wearing the Depends Underwear?

I did a lot of checking before I started wearing them 24/7 (I don't like to do more than dribble) viewing myself from the front and back in my slacks. I didn't think anyone could tell I was wearing one and didn't hear a noise.

I changed to extra absorbent Poise Pads when I became unemployed. They hold dribbles OK and are better for discretion for 24/7 wearers. However, now I have some more money I would like to go back to the Depends Undergarment to feel more fully comforted and "safe".

Honestly I think all baby wipes are the same, the CVS brands work fine and they're cheap. CVS Powerder also works well too.

As for my personal fav diaper it's Depends, if you really want to SOAK it up wear 2 or use the Depends Doublers which are very good!

Only downside as everyone says is Depends are "loud" but they are fairly cheap ($12.00 for a bag of 20 in CVS) so that's the way I go.

If you're an AB and really want a baby type I'd go with the good old Pampers.

I personally like crinkly diapers... I like to be able to hear them when I walk. Even when I wear in public I wear plastic backed diapers... even if others can hear it, what makes you think they will associate it with you wearing a diaper?

The Depend refastenables are not bad. They can be worn like pull-ups and the tabs can be used to tighten them around the waist. The sides need to be split to wear them like a brief.

so can anyone give me a review with pix, either of the diapers, our yourself wearing them?

I've used the Depend Overnights and I think they are OK. The're not the best but definitly not the worst. A good middle of the road product. They sell them most everywhere around here and the're fairly cheap so I buy them sometimes.

For me they will hold a couple wettings without any leakage but after that it's like Niagra Falls. They are alright for overnight if you sleep on your stomach or back but if you lay on your side then good luck.

I have attached a pic of me in one if that will help any.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The other day while I was at Walmart I looked at depends diapers, and noticed on the front of the packagin something about a new design or something coming soon, does anybody else know more? Are they changing the diapers or are they just changing the packaging? Personally I prefer Tena, but occassionally I wear the cheap ones.

Kinda new to posting on this forum, but, hey, gotta start sometime. Anyway, as far as I can tell its just a change in packaging. I can't find anything new with the actual "briefs" as Depend likes to call them, but that is another story.

The other day while I was at Walmart I looked at depends diapers, and noticed on the front of the packagin something about a new design or something coming soon, does anybody else know more? Are they changing the diapers or are they just changing the packaging? Personally I prefer Tena, but occassionally I wear the cheap ones.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Guest Guest_diapergirl_*

No its just the packaging that changed cause i just bought some and i havent noticed any difference in the diaper but it does seem to hold more tho i mean im a girl and let me tell you i wet alot and i did not have a leak at all with the depends

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

To my knowledge the only difference is that they have done away with the daytime variety and made them a combination day/night variety. I bought 5 packages of the old day ones from a grocery store closing them out.

• 1 month later...