LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Depend's Brand

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How do know if they are plastic backed, is it printed on the package? I haven't seen them on the shelves yet or maybe I did but the packaging looks the same, nothing about cloth or plastic. Did the package design change?

4 hours ago, DL4LIFE said:

How do know if they are plastic backed, is it printed on the package? I haven't seen them on the shelves yet or maybe I did but the packaging looks the same, nothing about cloth or plastic. Did the package design change?

The package says Depend Protection with ADHESIVE tabs. The cloth backed ones

• 4 months later...

I really only wear briefs.  Of the few disposal underwear brands I've tried (4-5 brands) all of them have leaked some.  Also none have been very good at dealing with a wet BM.  If you have heavy flow I recommend briefs.  It says the same on the website.

I have found Depends 3 tab plastic briefs to hold soft BMs the best, but I wish they were more absorbant like Wellness briefs.

• 2 months later...

I love using Depends. For me, they are far superior and even more so now that they are back to full plastic. I like the way they're made because the crotch area is longer and that seems to allow the front panels to come up further and wrap my waist better. This, of course (or at least for me) provides a much more snug fit. I also like how they resized them with the latest edition. The 19 in to 32 in fits me great. 

• 1 month later...

In this video, we test and review the Depend® Protection with Tabs disposable brief. 
one of the most commonly found products on the Market how did it do?

This is an all white plastic backed brief with front and rear waistbands, standing leg leak guards and leg gathers as well as a 3 tape fastening system. #incontinence #depend

https://youtu.be/3_eZL1aZLgY

I’ve worn so many different diapers up until now but have never used a booster with any of them. I have recently started wetting heavier and found I need more protection and absorbency so I’ve bought some booster and have been adding them to whatever diaper I am wearing during the day. I’ve been wearing the tranquility slimline’s for the last year for daytime wearing and they work great and I am shocked by the amount they hold with a booster!! I am going to buy some depends and molicares to see how well they work with a booster as well. My diaper of choice for daytime use is the Tena slip Maxi, but these aren’t available in the US so that makes them crazy expensive!!!! I’ll comment later on how well the next two work with a booster after I’ve had a chance to use them. 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I recently came across some vintage Depend diapers from 1996 at a local thrift store. I had to get them! They were $30 for a bag full. These are white now but the 1996 version was green. Putting them on brought back so many memories. These were the first adult diaper I ever put on in and it just brought me back to that first time! 

The elastic waistbands on these are robust! They really hug the waist very well without being constrictive. I still think the six tabs are the most comfortable tape configuration. Unfortunately being over 20 years old they don’t hold like they used to. 

I’m not sure what the absorption material was in this version of the diaper was but I don’t think it is the polymer they have now. Once full it is wonderfully squishy but it doesn’t hold much and starts leaking. It also easily presses out so don’t sit with a full diaper!

• 2 months later...
On 2/3/2005 at 3:03 PM, LuLu said:

So it is true that no one sees a bulk or hears a crinkle when we are wearing the Depends Underwear?

I did a lot of checking before I started wearing them 24/7 (I don't like to do more than dribble) viewing myself from the front and back in my slacks. I didn't think anyone could tell I was wearing one and didn't hear a noise.

I changed to extra absorbent Poise Pads when I became unemployed. They hold dribbles OK and are better for discretion for 24/7 wearers. However, now I have some more money I would like to go back to the Depends Undergarment to feel more fully comforted and "safe".

Has anyone used Depend Fit Flex yet because i just ordered a sample pack because I’ve been experiencing nighttime leaks occasionally and I think they will help me because I heard that they hold more pee than GoodNites and I’ve never leaked in those and I still fit in them and my bladder isn’t that big so I have to go pee twice a night but they’re small pees and twice a night isn’t right and I also pee frequently during the day and with my sleeping position my bedsheets will get wet when I leak and if I was wearing Depend Fit Flex I wouldn’t be worried about leaks and my bedsheets would actually stay dry even if I accidentally wet my Depend diaper 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/6/2005 at 5:01 PM, sarslesnar said:

Hi im new to this board and i absolutetly love it. Im part incontinent and a whole lot of diaper lover. Ive been wearing attends for a while and wanna try something new.

Can anyone review depends refasnable underwear

and depends overnight diapers

and if possible a pic of them with someone wearing em

o yeah last thing, can someone recommend a good baby wipe for me, a scented one

Kroger brand scented wipes are thick and have a nice smell to them, as for depends i have never tried them but seni super plus are good and last about 8 hours for me

• 1 year later...

To anyone using pull up style, the Depends overnight are awful (Night Defense) for women and leak absolutely everywhere even if you are just a dribbler. 

I had a pack, put one on after evening shower (I have SI and issues with holding in general). I do not flood, at worst if I cough or sneeze there's a short burst but with diminished capacity it's really just an oz or so maximum.  I ended up leaking everywhere in my sleep and woke up cold in a wet bed. The pull up barely looked used because without the leak guards and with the poor moisture wicking everything just seems to run out around the legs especially if you're a side sleeper. 

• 8 months later...

Got an unopened package of 90's Depend from a thrift store a few weeks ago for only $3. Not a good as I remembered . Tapes were lousy , absorbency is terrible.  However , plastic crinkle was VERY loud ,you could never be discrete in these. Overall , happier with Megamax ?

depend.jpg

depend2.jpg

depend3.jpg

depend4.jpg

• Like 2
  • 2 years later...