LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Depend's Brand

So, it seems that Depends have changed the design from what it was, or just outright discontinued the exact type I'm used to, because I looked ALL OVER before finally finding two packs, and not only do they say something different on the package (just "Protection with Tabs"), but they're thinner and feel radically different - the tapes are these weird, kinda unreliable "re-fastenable" things (and only four compared to the six 'classic'-style tapes), the texture (inside and ESPECIALLY the outside) is all wrong, doesn't even feel like a diaper anymore! Looking at their website strongly implies the type I'm used to has been flat-out discontinued.

I just found out today that the max protection with tabs has gone to cloth backed. I guess I'll have to go mail order exclusively from now on since the maker of Depends has lost my business permanently. It's a shame too because I don't flood and they always worked just fine for me. Damn them, I hope this costs them dearly.

Guy who's never worn anything else before here. Can anyone point me in the direction of a site where I can find and mail-order (or, if possible, buy at the local Walgreens/Rite-Aid)

So... Serious question requiring a soon answer: which product(s) on this page would be the best option(s) for replacing Depends for simple nighttime wearing?

Personally I would go with the abriforms. But then it all depends on how much you go and how often you usually need to change. The abriforms would have the capacity of at least 3 depends..

15 hours ago, dmavn said:

Personally I would go with the abriforms. But then it all depends on how much you go and how often you usually need to change. The abriforms would have the capacity of at least 3 depends..

If you are looking for a plastic Depends replacement I would suggest checking out Attends "waitsband style" from XP Medical. They're pretty similar to Depends in price and performance. XP Medical is a trusted retailer... been ordering from them monthly for over a decade now and have never had any problems with their service.

http://www.xpmedical.com/attends.html

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/1/2016 at 8:56 AM, adam4landry said:

I also use depends i still got some plastic back ones left with the new cloth one out i have to get some plastic diapers online but with the post office on strike that going to be difficult :crybaby::crybaby:

Let me save you some money. The new clothbacked depends are garbage. Leak real bad and obsorbancy sucks.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

They are definitely back and all mention of the cloth ones has been removed from the Depend website. The tapes are now white instead of semi clear and the bag is the newer style like the cloth ones were

• 2 weeks later...

so i havent worn in along long time about 2 years ive been itching to wear so i went and bought some depends protection with tabs at my local rite aid......they are cloth now WTF i didnt know this until opened them :(

Depend switched back to plastic a few months ago, but stores that don't sell Depends quickly will likely have old product on the shelves for months to come. Check the packaging CAREFULLY when buying, or shop at a medical supply store or other place that sells a lot of Depends.

Ever so slightly off topic but this seems to follow a trend that seems to be happening recently. Several incontinence product brands have switched to entirely cloth backed (Abena, Tena, Depend) and then almost immediately re-introduced the plastic backed products due to customer feedback. So maybe there's hope.

• Like 1