LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cousins

I came from a large extended family. I grew up with an uncle and an aunt from my mothers side of the family. She had 13 siblings and my unlce had 6 that I knew of.

Most of these were married with children, dating from 1935 to 1960, I was born in 1945. Many of my coisins were near my age, in fact most of them were.

I always thought cousins were cool. family enough to be kin but not so close as to be obnoxious like siblings (although my sibs were more like cousins to me anyway but I saw how sibs fight in other families). My boy cousins introduced me to things like Blackhawk, Robin Hood and space men and I could play dolls with my girl cousins and it seemed all right

Did many of you have a lot of cousins as real kids and do you lthink that cousins were way cool?

Regrettably, we never lived near any relatives when I was a kid. My dad was a Military man, and we moved to Texas/New Mexico while most of our family is Ohio/Indiana Florida/Georgia.

But I liked my cousins for the two weeks a year that I got to see them.

I have 13 first cousins with an age spread of about 10 years, I am the next to oldest (one is 2 years older then me). But, my brother and I mostly hung out with two brothers that were close to our age. Really were tight for a long time until everyone started marrying, having kids, moving around the country, etc. See everyone every couple of years when some big family thing (you know, weddings and funerals) happens. Actually talk and trade emails with one cousin that is about 5 years younger then me, he and I just get along as adults, but he drives my partner nuts. Good thing we live in different states.

• 2 months later...

I'm smack dab in the middle of most of my cousins. It always seemed like they were too much younger to be fun to play with, or they were too old and cool to bother with me. I have 2 cousins born the same year as me and a few more born within a couple years of that, but they did not live close enough to see them very often. It was always exciting and a lot of fun when we did get together, though! Especially since most of them are boys...I liked doing "boy" stuff more than "girl" stuff.

• 1 month later...

I think cousins are cool. Growing up I was close with all my cousins, but as we grew older we have lost touch somewhat. We talk of family reunions but alas they haven't happened yet. On my dad's side I was in the middle, 2 other male cousins the same age, on mom's side I was the oldest male.

Generaly speaking, when you are in the 6-8 year old range. You can get more "mileage" out of older cousins; up to about 5 years: They have or can show you "lots of neat stuff". All you can do with cousins 5 years younger is be jealosu of them because they are still in diapers and rubber panties. If it occurred to you, you might feel sorry for them that they cannot enjoy it like you would ( until you got changed in front of people like they do)

• 1 month later...

With me being the third youngest and also the youngest girl on my dad's side of the fsmily, I used to look up to my older cousins and wish I was like them(when I got to see them, my mum works nights, and does work most Saturdays when Sunday was the day we'd often go and see them. We are the outsiders really, I come from a small fishing town in Lincolnshire whilst most of my family live where I live now for university and relationships). There are more girls and boys and my older girl cousins used to spoil me rottern. The girl who is closest to me in age is only a few months older than me and we used to be pretty close for a long time. I miss the days when Kirsty(eldest girl)would take all of us to her room and do all our nails, she always used to make a fuss of me!

Had lots of summers with family reunions from out of town. A couple of older ones who would take us out to movies, putt-putt, different things. The others mainly younger Deb & I would kinda babysit them; by playing dolls ,army whatever like ball, hide-&-go-seek. The older ones seem cool to me & my brother because they could DRIVE & had MONEY (that they spent on us) :roflmao: Later with the younger ones I was the COOL one.

Guest Sasha

My cousin Kate actually helped me explore my AB/AKness a little at a young age.

I remember Summers at my aunt's house, we would play house on the back porch.

I was always the kid, of course. It was when I was somewhat older, maybe 5 or 6ish.

She's also in one of my earliest AB/AK memories. I remember getting yelled at for peeking and trying to watch her diaper change, she was probably around 3, so that would've made me 4, but that's another story. We're still close friends today. I have approached her about my "kidness" and we recalled some old memories. I offered her to be my caregiver (weird? probably), and she said she'd consider it, but she lives a partier's life and I don't see her much anymore. :(