LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Question For Naughty Sissies...

pampers girlie

hey sissies :), my name is layla and im an adult baby girl who has jst started her first ab relationship with a sissy boy called luke, or lucy ;), we were having lots of fun and we both wet when he asked me innocently if we cud swap diapers, so i put him in my soaked diaper and as soon as i pulled it up between his legs he began to squirm and to my surprise he climaxed himself helplessly! I couldnt believe it as i hadnt even rubbed him or anything. I found it so cute, so i told him what a good little girl he was and that mummy was so proud of him. He was very shy and embarressed about it but afterwards he admitted he had always fantasized about being put in someone elses wet panties or diaper and being encouraged to climax. Sooo i was wondering if any other sissies like doing this? And if they like having it as a treat or being forced as a punishment for wetting or masturbating? Layla x

• Like 1

Nope.

But I don't see how this is far off from watersports... which although I'm not exactly into, I have indulged. But maybe I'll try this someday if I ever find the right person. :P

Oh. And it sounds like your life is going pretty damn well so far, Layla! Keep it up! :thumbsup:

-Sophie

hey sissies :), my name is layla and im an adult baby girl who has jst started her first ab relationship with a sissy boy called luke, or lucy ;), we were having lots of fun and we both wet when he asked me innocently if we cud swap diapers, so i put him in my soaked diaper and as soon as i pulled it up between his legs he began to squirm and to my surprise he climaxed himself helplessly! I couldnt believe it as i hadnt even rubbed him or anything. I found it so cute, so i told him what a good little girl he was and that mummy was so proud of him. He was very shy and embarressed about it but afterwards he admitted he had always fantasized about being put in someone elses wet panties or diaper and being encouraged to climax. Sooo i was wondering if any other sissies like doing this? And if they like having it as a treat or being forced as a punishment for wetting or masturbating? Layla x

Hmmm forced punishment makes for a fun fantasy... but really never thought about it... sounds like a lot of fun though. I like having worn (but not wet) panties put on me, so wet... is taking it up another notch.

Great! I love the way he pretends not to want it but really he's in heaven, I like to tease him and say you're enjoying this arn't you baby? I can't believe you actually enjoy having my wet diaper between your legs you naughty girl! It's so much fun watching him squirm lol x

I wish this sort of thing worked with my gf, whenever I try to resist and tell her I'm not interested (not in diapers but in CDing, which she does love), she says, stop acting, I know you love it. Not in a teasing way, but in a way that's like she's frustrated.

But it's so much more fun if I can resist

• Like 1

I wish this sort of thing worked with my gf, whenever I try to resist and tell her I'm not interested (not in diapers but in CDing, which she does love), she says, stop acting, I know you love it. Not in a teasing way, but in a way that's like she's frustrated.

But it's so much more fun if I can resist

I know the feeling. :closedeyes:

-Sophie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I could write a really erotic story about that! Wow! If that part of me still worked I think I'd love that. But, unfortunately, that doesn't work anymore. I do love peeing though, and since I'm truly incontinent, I never know when it's going to happen. I do like wet diapers.

post-6522-022547900 1288418665_thumb.jpg

post-6522-022547900 1288418665_thumb.jpg

Oh my my. I would love to have someone pin me into their soaked cloth diaper. Especially if it was still warm. I think I would climax instantly also

I only ever put my baby in a freshly soaked diaper giggle, so it's all lovely and warm beteen your little legs and over your cute little bottom :), my bf nearly always cums spontaniously, but if not i just rub the diaper agaist him nice and firmly till he climaxes himself helplessly :):)

• Like 1

My bf has put me into his wet pooey diaper and I did climax instantly

so this little sissy enjoys having another babies dirty diaper on his bottom, what a naughty little baby! He likes it so much he climaxes in seconds, making the front of his diaper all wet and sticky giggles. I might even lie him on his back and sit my bare bottom on his face as he's cumming as punishment, but I'm sure the naughty little sissy would enjoy that to! Bad girl :P You need a good spanking! Layla xx

Fantastic! I love it! Yes, it is a fatasy of mine too to be put in girls wet panties or even made to wet in girls panties... It made me hard just reading about ur little boy. Good on u.

Wet panties are great to, like if you have an accident and wet yourself theres no hiding it, my bf likes to do it while hes sitting on my lap mostly because he knows the punishment is for me to sit on his lap and wet myself all over him, then i make him wear my

wet panties and spank him over my knee, then its diaper time, if he hasn't cum in my wet panties already I let

him rub himself agasint my bottom until he has a messy orgasm in his knickers!

although I'm not really into water sports exactly, I have had Daddy's wet diaper put on me... He's even wet my diaper while it was on me... was very kinky :blush: even put on a diaper that he's climaxed onto before putting it on me.

Kind of a strange thing to do when you think about it, but it was still kinky as hell :blush:

~lilme

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry I'm late to this party girls. To pampers girlie my answer it

GOOD GOD YES

My earliest, and most impactful memory is when I was the age of three and a half. I used to wear cloth diapers and they would put me in rubber panties too, at night only though. This would have been right around the time the parents were desparately trying to potty train me. I wanted none of it. Anyway, my little sister was one and a half. She got to use disposables (circa 1965?). I recall we were both put to bed for the night (adjacent rooms - me: bed - she: crib) and they went off to another part of the house. I got out of bed, went into sisters room and woke her up. I told her to try my cloth diapers and, in turn, I would wear her pampers for her. Yep, she went with it. And her pampers were warm and wet. DAMN, that was the moment I knew I was into diapers, into girly things, and also very submissive. Its my most intense memory.

Yep, if a DG were to put me in her wet panties and/ or diapers I promise I would climax immediately with a huge grin on my kinky face. I happen to be too polite so I don't often talk about it, but I am into urination water sports and female domination in a very big way.

THANK YOU FOR BRINGING THIS SUBJECT UP

• 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Me like to take it another step.... Think of the humiliation to have someone elses diaper put over your head. All in the dark, feeling the warmth and the smell. Maybe someone rips a hole in the diapee where your mouth is.... And you dont see what they put in there

• Like 2

so this little sissy enjoys having another babies dirty diaper on his bottom, what a naughty little baby! He likes it so much he climaxes in seconds, making the front of his diaper all wet and sticky giggles. I might even lie him on his back and sit my bare bottom on his face as he's cumming as punishment, but I'm sure the naughty little sissy would enjoy that to! Bad girl tongue.gif You need a good spanking! Layla xx

Oh my god that has got me so excited I would absolutely love being put into somebody else's wet nappy, and have mommy sit on my face while she did it telling me what a pathetic little sissy I was blush

• Like 1