1. 1. Do you like messy diapers

• I am an AB an I love messy Diapers
    • I am an AB but no to messy Diapers
    • i like seeing others in messy diapers but not me
    • I am Daddy/Mommy - no to messy diapers
    • I am Daddy/Mommy - Yes to messy diapers
    • I am a DL and love messy diapers
    • am a DL and NO messy diapers for me

I mess in my diapers. I have been unpotty trained. As a result of my blog and postings here and elsewhere, people keep asking for video of a messy diaper change. I have been reluctant to do that to date as I am worried what people would say in response. I know that many AB's feel more baby if they can mess. In my case I am almost a full time baby. That means I don't use a toilet. That means the morning diaper is usually messy. Sometimes it happens before I wake up, but most times it happens right after i get up. I am totally aware I am about the mess. I do it because my Daddy (partner) wants me too. I do it because i love having a Daddy and it makes me feel more like a baby even when my Daddy is away and I am on my own.

I have two questions

1. Do you mess your diapers?

Lots of us love to feel little. A wet and or messy diaper helps accomplish that.

2. Do you like to see other ABs mess their diapers and be changed?

If you are a Daddy or Mommy, do you like changing wet and messy diapers? What is is it that excites you about it? Is it control over another person, and or is it about being a "parent" of af an AB, an initmate association?

Is it sexual for you?

In our case, it is a manner of making me feel more like a baby/little boy. It is exciting for me to be messy and have Daddy change me. It makes me excited, keeps me excited most of the day, so that when we do have sex, i am in overdrive.

Tell us what it is for you.

• Like 1
Guest peepeeweeweeboy

Boyricky, no I don't like seeing other people getting messy diapers changed. I like my poo only, not seeing someone else's. Watching someone else's poop makes me feel like a pervert, which in a way slightly is when you consider it's watching another person's poop. Yuck.

You may stand few and far between, but people like you ARE out there.

Like DD said please don't link to actual messy videos. I don't want to click on one by accident. It's etiquette to tell people where to go, not link them.

Boyricky, no I don't like seeing other people getting messy diapers changed. I like my poo only, not seeing someone else's. Watching someone else's poop makes me feel like a pervert, which in a way slightly is when you consider it's watching another person's poop. Yuck.

You may stand few and far between, but people like you ARE out there.

Like DD said please don't link to actual messy videos. I don't want to click on one by accident. It's etiquette to tell people where to go, not link them.

I would never post it here. I have no videos of me messy anyway for that reason.

• Like 1

1. Please remember that such videos can not be posted to this site, including links to...

2. Please keep Messy posts in the messy section.

As i said in the other post, I would never post a messy diaper video link here. My apologies for not getting this in the correct forum DD. I have been away so long, commone sense must have evaporated for a brief time. Thank you!.

Guest peepeeweeweeboy

Hate to break your cloud of illusion Boy RIcky but you do have vids and pics of you messy. Browsing randomly through your blog you do have messy images of you.

You should have your definition of messy defined for yourself better. Because one does not need to be fullblown covered in crap to be considered messy. Even an inkling of poop is poop and many pictures on your blog have a little poop sticking out the diaper. Hell the main page image has you in a diaper so browned out its unbelievable it's even contained, and the diaper is so bulged out from poop it's a miracle you didn't have a crap explosion everywhere which I think we all know you probably like to do. You don't have to be fullblown covered in your feces to be considered messy. A little poop is the same as a lot: it all looks the same and quite frankly is disgusting to see other's feces. Like Toddler Pampers said. I think your tastes may be more extreme than even this forum can define and tolerate.

Lastly, what is up with you and pissing your pants? You have like craploads of images of you pissing your pants with urine rnning all the way down to the floor. I've seen your diapers and they should absolutely hold that urine which causes me to think you pee your pants intentionally with no diaper because the way the stain runs is indicative of a pee that runs freely with nothing to stop it.

And some of the piss images have you in public with is disconcerting and really bizaar that you carry a camera with you so you can take images of yourself after having pissed in public.

I like this site and love everyone here, but quite honestly I don't like you and your blog. It's really extreme and kind of freakish. You have a love for being in defecated diapers in public and being wet in public, and not only that but actively document and photgraph and videotape your adventures to post online and force others to bear witness to when it all should be kept to you and your "daddy" at home and out of everyone else's lives. An exhibitionist is you, and have a low tolerance for abdl exhibitionists. Sorry sorry.

I'm a DL and I like to mess once a month, occasionally twice a month. A really intense messy experience is enough to hold me for weeks. I have no problem with off-loading into the toilet if I'm not planning on being messy.

I'm not into seeing others get changed out of messy diapers though. For me, it's all about what came out of my own body; I don't wish to see what somebody else's bowels have produced.

Guest peepeeweeweeboy

Well it's pleasing to see the majority opinion so far to rick's topic is a resounding NO.

Messing is okay if kept to yourself. But I've glanced through his blog a few times and he clearly knows how to push the abdl lifestyle to the very edge to bordering on fetish exhibitionism. It's a thing that allows rest of culture to assume the rest of us are pervos and....something along the lines of rapists. I'm not calling him a rapist by no means. But rick has taken something that should be private and unleashes it onto a world that doesn't need it.

Messing in diapers in videos where it's just the diaper and a lump and no face, just an "in the moment" thing is fine and okay. But it's another thing to routinely go out in messy diapers and wet diapers, regularly intentionally leaking, and actually WELL documenting it all. It's a situation where one rotton egg spoiles the whole good bunch with rick's blog.

It's unfortunate that these two middle aged men can't grasp WHY it's wrong to so well document online an extreme fetish lifestyle. No one frankly wants to see it and it's somewhat creepy to have the main page be a super large crotch shot of a completely browned diaper sofull of poop you can actually see a bit in the leg bands. Yes rick even though you say you don't show poop, ya do show poop. Your definition of "show" is way more than what actually IS show. Scat is scat and a little bit of poop is still poop.

I was harsh when I said I don't like you. I take that back and rephrase it. I don't appreciate the image you portray about abdls to everyone else. This is NOTHING to do with backtalking on messing. Messing is fine. My problem is the way you go about exposing your fetish to the whole dang world. A thing in life isn't okay JUST BECAUSE YOU think it is okay. You have freedom of speech but with the freedom comes responsibility of having a level of good taste and the blog in my view reflects poor poor taste.

So it's not that I don't like you (I try to like everyone). It's that when a person is surfing the net and stumbles upon the blog the chances are high they will stumble on one of your pictures where you HAPPILY pissed your pants in public and protray an image that you are slightly mentally handicapped because in most images you stand there sucking your thumb and smiling like a mentally challenged person while a piss stain runs all the way down your pants leg. I don't mean to be rude by any means, but the image you "portray" is a retard because you piss and crap yourself with an oblivious smile sucking your thumb. All this WOULD be fine but you DO bring it out in public and the fact you lug around equipment to snape pics of yourself and videotape yourself shows a high level of premeditation, so high that it in no way looks at all like it was an accident but that you willingly went out to a public place, set up the camera, pissed your pants and took a picture to later upload on your computer and expose the world to. It imposes on other abdls like me and the others who have posted in this thread. None have so far said they like the things you do, because you take it to such a high level or perversion that it's stupifying you haven't been arrested or even gotten some complaints from the people that have to be around you in public. Things would be fine if you toned it down and kept the fetish to just you and you daddy and didn't constantly video document it all.

Like I said nothing is wrong with messing a diaper. But a level of class DOES have to be upheld. You may not want to acknowledge it, but you ARE a member of society and should treat society with some level of respect and dignity. It does not show respect to ANYONE when you do the public escapades with the pooping and the peeing.

As for the messy diaper changes you videotape (yes, you have them at least in the past) when an individual stmbles on them it again brings public perception of me and other abdls who only do the diaper thing for comfort and pasttime and it's not such an obsessive part of our lives. One video slightly made me cringe and disturbed because it was a messy diaper video your "dad" was filming and it had you cooing and gagaing while kicking your legs, sucking your thumb, and drooling on yourself. Your "daddy" proceeded to grab the crotch part of your diaper which was tottally browned and filled with your sh&t and he DID grab it and tugged it back and forth and squeezed on it. No lie, I saw it.

My point is when people see THAT....it lowers the respective perception people have on the rest of us. Most of us wear diapers as a secret to just us. We like them for the comfort, security, convenience, etc. We respect civilization as a whole and limit what we do to behind closed doors and in a way that it satisfies us without intruding on the unwilling participants of society.

I try and respect people as much as I can, but you and your blog time and time again disappoint me because all abdls are associated with one another by the love for diapers and if one member lowers the perception of the dignity of the fetish, it lowers the respectability of the whole community. I as well as others want to just live and do our thing, being diapered, and not feeling a compulsive need to piss pants daily and record it for a blog that for the most part is just too left field and semi-perverted.

Alot of people may be happy if you tone it down a bit (by a bit I mean A LOT). Because for the most part we want respect and it's hard to get that whe some people think it fine to post close up shots of browned out diapers with poop visible in the legbands.

I just want us abdls as a whole to have a normal and respectable life. People can tolerate us, as long as we don't do the things you do on a daily basis.

By the way what IS the deal with the pants pissing? Like I said the leak flow looks like you aren't wearing a diaper and just pee into your jeans WHILE recording it IN PUBLIC. I am trying to be civil here and explain why your methods are beyond necessary and you need to stop doing what you do. It's fine if you just make this your private life, but don't bring others into it for the sake of getting your jollies.

Guest peepeeweeweeboy

I also jsut read the last part of your post. I would prefer it of you did not mention your sex life with your daddy. It's a little overly graphic and totally irrelevant to the forum and I don't want to hear about boy abdls getting horny in a messy diaper before having sex with their daddys.

Fly does it not, that bit of information.

• Like 1
Guest peepeeweeweeboy

Here are some things from your main page blog that explain why I think you take ot too far and impose on others unnecessarily and cross the line:

Daddy is always looking for ways to reinforce the fact I am a boy or even a toddler sometimes. He likes to have me in thick diapers and shorts so other people will see that I am in a diaper. When i sit down, its easy to notice the plastic pants as my shorts aren't that big. If i bend over to pick something up or reach for something, my t-shirt rides up and you can see my plastic pants and or my diaper sticking out the top of my shorts. I use to be a little scared about others seeing this, but not anymore

Intentionally forcing others to see your diaper....great...

couple of weeks ago, Daddy said we were going shopping, "Lets get ready scooter, can you be Daddy's big boy when we go out," he asked. "Yes Daddy, I wanna be a big boy." Daddy said I can be in a pull-up cause it was so hot. Daddy laid me down and took off my diaper. "Lift your bum, so I can get the diaper off you Ricky." I lifted my bum and Daddy pulled the way wet diaper out. Next he took some baby wipes and cleaned me everywhere. Some Vaseline and then baby powder. Daddy said, "Stand up scooter, lean against me and we will put your pull-up on." I backed into Daddy as he reached over me to pull the pull-up up. There was a pamper stuffer in side. After Daddy got it all pulled up he turned me around. "Who is my big boy," he asked. " I am," I said jumping and dancing as he held me at the waist.

We had more shopping to do. I was getting tired now and wanted to lay down. Daddy found a big chair in the mall and told me to sit there and not move. I stayed there for awhile and then started to fall a sleep. The next thing I knew, was Daddy coming back to get me. "Scooter, time to go," then he saw it. I was wet. The front of my shorts were all wet. Pee was running down my leg and had soaked my socks and shoes.

So...you pissed yourself while sitting on a PUBLIC chair in the mall? And didn't consider the wellbeing of others who may accidentally sit in the chair you just leaked in, with pee "running down my leg and had soaked my socks and shoes"?

Brilliant. Good way to care about others... :rolleyes:

The whole blog is just awful and inhuman. Wish I could do something....

• Like 1

The whole blog is just awful and inhuman. Wish I could do something....

You can't, so you need to stop worrying about it. I agree that Boy Ricky taking this out in public is too much. It takes a really unique person to constantly exist as an adult baby in private; to do this in public takes it to a whole new level and one that doesn't sit too pretty in my mind.

But the blog in question is hardly inhuman. I enjoy reading it from a detached point of fascination, like watching a car crash. There will always be those who bring their fetishes right out in the open. I suggest just not sitting down on any seats in a Toronto mall!

I was harsh when I said I don't like you. I take that back and rephrase it. I don't appreciate the image you portray about abdls to everyone else. This is NOTHING to do with backtalking on messing. Messing is fine. My problem is the way you go about exposing your fetish to the whole dang world. A thing in life isn't okay JUST BECAUSE YOU think it is okay. You have freedom of speech but with the freedom comes responsibility of having a level of good taste and the blog in my view reflects poor poor taste.

OK, I will agree that some of Ricky's public behaviors are rather inappropriate, but I think you're overreacting with regards to his blog. When you go to the blog there is a warning that it has adult content, and you have a choice to click a button that says "I understand and wish to continue" or one that says "I do not wish to continue." If people are warned and still choose to view the blog, then it is their own fault if they are offended by what they see.

• Like 3

When you go to the blog there is a warning that it has adult content, and you have a choice to click a button that says "I understand and wish to continue" or one that says "I do not wish to continue." If people are warned and still choose to view the blog, then it is their own fault if they are offended by what they see.

Great point. Something that anyone who thinks they're an adult should always keep in mind.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Bumper

I think pooping and peeing in the pants (especially while she or he is sucking his or her thumb) is super hot, but for some reason, I am repulsed by men, say from 24 years pd and up, doing it. Then you have the so-called 18 year old guys who are really like 30 or so, as you can plainly see in their pics. Hairy turns me way of as well.

My baby would have zero potty privileges at all! Baby could do it in pants or diaper.