LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bristol/Somerset Abdl'S

Ra12345

• 4 weeks later...

FYI: Here in Southeastern New England, USA we have a Bristol (RI), Somerset and Swansea (MA) that abut each other and all three towns are in a county named Bristol, ONe in RI and one in MA. Somewhere in this must be a "spam, spam, spam and spam" or a "Who's on First" routine

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

NEED MOAR BRISTOLIANS.

I thought I'd post seeing as this as the 'latest' one. I think all the posts of one area/near that area should be combined or something xD

I'm shy and obviously hesitant about meeting up but, I think if we can find a bunch of Bristolians AB/DL's or people nearby we could organize something where everyones comfortable.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

^ I agree, but I'm not much one for socialness so I might just be awkward. Lol.

I'm guessing most people are free weekends, and I'm up for attending a basic sort of public 'meet up' to get to know who on DD is around Bristol.

How about next weekend or the one after (One of the 14th/15th/16th or 21st/22nd/23rd?), we all sort of decide on a pub in the centre/broadmead to have a casual meet and chat at or somesuch? Who all would attend that sort of thing so we know there'd at least be 'safety in numbers'? lmao.

• 2 weeks later...