LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Few Thoughts

I wanted to post as I have thought a lot about this. There are loads of people here that want to be incontinent. But very few stick it out for very long, most of the people ask for an easy fast way to get there.

I totally understand that, if I was incontinent. I would have no problem with friends and work colleagues knowing that I am wear, on the other hand if I had to say that I was wearing because I wanted to then I would find it harder.

Also I would feel really bad about wearing at lying to people that I needed to wear.

So I totally get it why people ask for a quick fix. I have used catheters, hypnosis files and I still have full control. I love the feeling with a cath in having no control is great. And if there was a way of making that happen with the flick of a switch then I would be there. I am not totally sold on wanting to have no control at all. I think that there are times in my life when having control is better than not. I do still use caths and enjoy the short times that I have no control.

I know this post is not making a huge amount of sense but I have been thinking about posting something like this for a while

Actually, you're doing it "right". ;) You're keeping the fantasy a fantasy, even the desire is to keep it a fantasy by having what you called a "switch", looking for a way you can make it happen when you are able to but then also be able to reclaim control when you feel you need to. I don't think there is a better way than the catheter right now.

The problem with being incontinent are not something many of the people who desire it think about, it's not a dignity thing or even a embarrassment that makes it hard, it's all the little things that do.

As for being embarrassed to tell others you enjoy it, unless they find out you like them you have no obligation to tell anyone, and even the noisiest diapers are rarely noticed. But, when you really think about "need" there are tricks to that word, thus why often we say "incontinent" for the physical "need". It is possible to need something without having a physical requirement for it, though it's not something is acknowledged by institutions as a reason to supply it, it is still a "need". So you wouldn't be lying if you said you need them, just because you aren't incontinent, diapers can be a coping totem like so many other things. ;) Just some things to think about.

Guest peepeeweeweeboy

People overlook the small things for the big things.

Having no control over pooping a diaper in public is a huge turnoff for a lot of people and is a catlyst for the incontinence desire.

But the little things get overlooked...like worrying about the fecal odor ALL THE TIME. One cannot appreciate how great it is to have control of your body odors everyday until you LOSE the ability forever.

Like most things in life, those with incontinence desires don't appreciate what they have until they can only look back on it in retrospect and long for the old days.

To me this is the reason that the 12 month program is the ONLY viable way to become incontinent, you live the life style long before living with the life style

• 3 weeks later...

Vickdiapers,

Thanks for a thoughtful post that really addresses the dilemma people like us face. It would be easier if we had a physical need to wear diapers and cause for it such as due to injuries from a car crash. Instead, we have a very real emotional need to wear diapers and that need feels the most satisfied when we feel that we are physically incontinent. I can bring myself to catherization even though it was done to me in a hospital when I was almost your age.

I've reached a point in life where I can wear diapers all the time and have done so for a little over 3 years now. Even though I know I always have a diaper on, sometimes it is not convenient to wet it and change it. I have enough bladder control left to make it to a bathroom and "cheat". Life is still life and I don't beat myself up about it. When I'm home, like now, I know I can totally relax and enjoy nice thick diapers. Sure, there is a connection between the mind and the body, but the sort of incontinence you describe has to be physical and causual.

Thanks again for posting.

Honu

• 4 weeks later...