LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hellos Friends

Hi friends, I'm new to the DailyDiapers site but I'm certainly not new to the AB/DL lifestyle as I have been since I hit puberty whech was (gulp) about 10 years ago. Im 25/m/michigan-but just turned 3 and I love spending time with my rl mommy/fiance. She is rather new to the ab scene but so far she is enjoying being my mommy. Shes trying to pottytrain me but unfortunately thats not going very well so usually when you see me I will either be in a pull up or diaper. I like my binky, my cuddle tigger, my sippy and more than anything cuddling wit mommy. I dont like spanking but sometimes I am a naughty baby so they are necessary. And we always like making new friends.

Well then you've come to the right place! Welcome to the Daily Diapers community! I'm sure that you're gonna enjoy being on here. It's a great place for you and your mommy to make some new friends. There are a lot of great people on here to get to know and you'll have a fun time browsing the different categories and topics DD has to offer. We're a bunch of understand people so please feel at home! Hope you and your mommy enjoy!