LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hollow Butt Plugs

I was just wondering what kind of demand there is out there for good fitting hollow butt plug that force you to fill your diaper/pants whether you want to or not. I'm testing different designs that stay in well on their own with no belts or things attached to them. They stay in well too while asleep, so you may wake up with a surprise in the morning. fairly comfortable sitting or standing, but you will know something is still there. Looking for feed back to see it it would be a good thing to bring to the internet market...

Peematrix

• Like 1

I just think it'd be a good way to administer an enema. ^_^ If there was a cork for it... lol

-Sophie

Lol, you have a point there! I'm not saying I'm not interested/curious, just wonder if anyone has tried one of the current ones and how they work

I'd be afraid of my colon drying out.

If this thing is used long-term or overnight, the major concern is serious damage to the anus by over-stretching it.

Leave it in too long, and too frequently, and the effects may become permanent.

If this thing is used long-term or overnight, the major concern is serious damage to the anus by over-stretching it.

Leave it in too long, and too frequently, and the effects may become permanent.

I dunno.... I've had plugs in for 14-16 hours before... No loss of control even immediately following removal...

Plus there are people who insert 2 liter bottles up their bums, without much problem...

I dunno.... I've had plugs in for 14-16 hours before...  No loss of control even immediately following removal...

Plus there are people who insert 2 liter bottles up their bums, without much problem...

Take note of the part where I said: "too frequently".

Besides, I never said it was a 100% guarantee.

Daddy Ant beat me to it. The Huse Plugs apparently work well. I've not tried it but there is a very outgoing Diaper enthusiast who hangs out on Diaperspace (NJL Members know him) who says these work great. I was thinking of trying it but its a bit expensive for me and I have no problem having a bowel movement in my diapers when I get up in the morning - and I like it this way. I kinda like being able to expect it in the morning so I take Metamucil and drink lots of liquids the night before. Its very nice just letting it naturally fall out without straining or holding back at all and it just feels great and naughty. AFter I have my coffee and poop my diaper I enjoy The Full Diaper Experience (good name for an underground band hehe) for ten or so minutes then shower up and get ready for work. Anyone else do it this way?

BTW, there is a "Huse Plug" Category that one may join in on at FetLife.com and, since this is regarding a kinkster's toy you may have great luck finding advice about this item on that website too. Now, if they could only make it vibrate...

• Like 1

Enemas are the only thing in the world that makes you lose control *Safely*. These butt plugs looks interesting though, albeit a bit frightening.

It looks like the ultimate-toy for the next BDSM session! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly, I don't think the hollow (or any type of) butt plug is that comfortable.

If you wear diapers full time and use them for all eliminations you will eventually become a natural diaper wetter and messer.

Email me at socalab@verizon.net for a free copy of the Natural Unpotty Training Program.

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB :girl_baby:

http:socalab.250x.com

I was just wondering what kind of demand there is out there for good fitting hollow butt plug that force you to fill your diaper/pants whether you want to or not. I'm testing different designs that stay in well on their own with no belts or things attached to them. They stay in well too while asleep, so you may wake up with a surprise in the morning. fairly comfortable sitting or standing, but you will know something is still there. Looking for feed back to see it it would be a good thing to bring to the internet market...

Peematrix

• 2 weeks later...

I made one using hot glue sticks and an old medicine bottle (The orange ones from the pharmacy).

Procedure:

1. Melt hot glue sticks in a pan you don't care about (this will forever be your hot glue pan until the moment its thrown away).

2. Cut the bottom off of the medicine bottle to create a hollow tube.

2b. discard the white top and the bottom that was cut off.

3. Roll the top of the medicine bottle (the part that the lid attaches to) in the hot glue to create a thin layer on the bottle. Make sure the layer goes below the bumps that the lid attaches to.

4. Dip the bottle in a glass of water for a couple seconds.

5. Flatten out the glue to make the shape you are wanting.

6. Dip the bottle back in the water for 30-45 seconds to harden the layer of glue.

7. Repeat steps 3-6 until you reach the desired thickness.

8. Pour 1/3 - 1/2 inch of glue in a disposable glass (a medium glass from McDonalds will do).

9. Wait 20 seconds or so for the glue to slightly thicken.

10. Push the bottom end of the bottle into the center of the glass with the glue.

11. Let all the glue harden.

12. Peal away the disposable glass.

13. lube and enjoy.

To Use:

1. Stuff the tube with a rolled up paper towel (this is to stop you from pooping before your diaper gets on).

2. Lube the "toy"

3. Insert into anus.

4. Diaper up

5. Reach into the back of the diaper and remove the paper towels.

Note that if your poop is not soft, and you don't need to go, nothing will come rushing out. And if your poop is too hard it will clog.

I have it in now, and will let you guys know how it works and holds up. It was a little hard to push in given the large top and the lack of a taper (not enough room on the medicine bottle), but does not feel too uncomfortable.

All and all it took 30 minutes, and around $1 to make.

• Like 2

True, so $2. It was from the dollar store. Anyways, I took it out. The poop came half way through "under its own power" and got stuck. To get the poop to go through I had to push. So, you have to have soft stools for this to work. So, tomorrow I am going to plug the hole in the butt plug with chocolate, pop in a fleet enema, and see if that works.

I don't think I'm going to try this myself (I like SoCalAB's comments better), but could you show a picture? I'm a little interested just from the point of making a home-made plug.

Some of us will understand the good and detailed instructions you've given better with a picture. thanks

I've often noticed that it looked like a bottleneck of some sort would work perfectly for this. I had always thought a modified soda-bottle neck would be perfect, but perhaps a bit too small. A wide mouth Aquafina or Mountain Dew might be a good fit for a well-practiced bum. The hot glue is a stroke of genius.

I'd be concerned that it's not non-toxic, but then again, we're talking about shoving a hollow object up there to let us poop uncontrollably, it's not exactly the sanest thing in the world anyway.

I've wondered about another 'squishy and proud' invention - some sort of combination colon-tube and a syringe for a semi-solid like soft oatmeal. I've had fun working a good amount of very firm oatmeal 'in there', then holding it until I couldn't any more. I'm thinking a soft but firm tube, carefully rounded, something that could possibly be finagled up past the inner valve between the rectum and the lower intestine. From there, pump in a reasonable quantity of oatmeal or the like (cooked beans come to mind), perhaps with a nice firm wad of oatmeal or a good butt plug to finish the 'caulking job'. Then to hold it as long as desired and drop that load! mmm, sounds like fun. :)