LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are You Technically A Lesbian If You Want To Be Diapered/Mommied By A Girl?

• 2 weeks later...

basically if you find women sexually attractive, not just one woman, but if you think about women in a sexual way, the SAME sexual way you fantasize about men, then you may be bisexual, but sexuality is something uniquely personal, and because you have a fantasy to be with a woman, does not make you anything other than how you already identify.

I have had sexual relatinships with a few women, i was attracted to them, and would have sexual relationships with them again, however, i do not fantasize about woman, and in general am not sexually turned on by women, and i consider myself heterosexual.

You are very much welcome.

However I must jump in and excuse my earlier answer as I fear I may have accidentally overstepped the boundary on my own remit and definition of what LGBT minorities are.

I am very aware that to define onesself as lesbian, bisexual or other does not depend on the physical determination of sex. It is very important to recognise the asexual community (myself included though not through choice) included; in that one can be under these titles without wishing for physical intimacy or 'sex'.

Apologies.

So you are saying (in my case) i can define my self as a bisexual just becouse i like to have a gay episode in my life or just dream about one many times ?

Being bi or gay starts in your own brain?

Well it sounds logical.

The best explanation i ever saw.

And by that one i have to say i am bi.

I had 30 years to see that one comming but only saw it last 2 weeks.

If you'd never has a bisexual experience, then I suppose the PC term would be bi-romantic.

You can still have sexual desires even if you've never had sex. I haven't, but still call myself pansexual because I'm capable of being sexually attracted to people of any gender identity, and would like to have experiences with male, female, and everything-in-between partners.

No really, why is it important to worry about such things? Can you not just say to yourself, 'I like what I like?'

That's what I tell people when they ask at least. I don't really see a need in evaluating all of these invisible lines that one might cross to 'BE a lesbian' or 'BE straight.' It's just a lot easier to define the behavior(which is hard even still) than it is to define the people. I'm not even a raging anti-label sort when it comes to most things.

No really, why is it important to worry about such things? Can you not just say to yourself, 'I like what I like?'

That's what I tell people when they ask at least. I don't really see a need in evaluating all of these invisible lines that one might cross to 'BE a lesbian' or 'BE straight.' It's just a lot easier to define the behavior(which is hard even still) than it is to define the people. I'm not even a raging anti-label sort when it comes to most things.

While ideal, what you suggest is almost impossible still, sadly. People have labels too ingrained in them as a society to just forget, give it time and one day even "male" and "female" will finally vanish from our species. ;)

While ideal, what you suggest is almost impossible still, sadly. People have labels too ingrained in them as a society to just forget, give it time and one day even "male" and "female" will finally vanish from our species. ;)

As far as labels go, I think it would be much easier to do away with sexuality than, say, race or gender. Our concept of it is pretty specific to Western thought of the last couple hundred years, so even among modern cultures, ideas about sexual orientation vary significantly. I would place a large portion of the blame for promoting the now-popular idea that sexuality is immutable on the mainstream LGBfakeT movement (to quote Dean Spade) who somehow got the impression that denying their own agency would make them more sympathetic. I can't speak for everyone, but "I didn't choose to be gay!" just reeks of self-pity. Of course people won't respect your movement if you actually promote a pathetic image.

While it's true that many people go through their lives never questioning their sexuality, I would give most people more credit in their ability to understand that sexual desires can change over time and in different situations. Sexuality generally isn't something that appears on drivers' licenses, job applications, or really any other kind of official document, and can't be picked out (in the vast majority of cases, at least) by appearance. It's not something that's considered appropriate for casual conversation between acquaintances (in most environments, at least. If someone does bring it up, it's probably something they're very open about and are interested enough in to try to understand more than just in terms of stock answers), so if you're talking about your sexuality with someone, there's probably already some kind of relationship between you. In this kind of situation, the person will likely be much more receptive to you and willing to try to understand your point of view than just anyone off the street.

I feel like I'm not really making any coherent point, but I had an idea in my head of what I wanted to say.