LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
Babyguda

Ab/Dl In Richmond, Va

I've been looking to meet other ab dls here in Richmond for quite some time and still no luck. I'm not necessarily trying to play or wear, I'd just like to be friends with people within the ab dl community. Anyone in Richmond down for a munch?

I've been looking to meet other ab dls here in Richmond for quite some time and still no luck. I'm not necessarily trying to play or wear, I'd just like to be friends with people within the ab dl community. Anyone in Richmond down for a munch?

Hey guda -

I'm from Richmond as well and haven't had much luck trying to locate or connect with down to earth people who just wanna hang out. So I know how you feel. I'd be up for just hanging out if you are interested. (seems like Richmond just doesn't have very many ab dls to speak of lol)

-Fav

I was raised in Richmond. What part are you in? Just curious?

Hey guda -

I'm from Richmond as well and haven't had much luck trying to locate or connect with down to earth people who just wanna hang out. So I know how you feel. I'd be up for just hanging out if you are interested. (seems like Richmond just doesn't have very many ab dls to speak of lol)

-Fav

Yeah man I'd be down. Sorry for the late response, I totally forgot I had posted here.

I was raised in Richmond. What part are you in? Just curious?

Haha hey man, the Fan. I recently just moved to Church Hill.

I live in the fan area.

No diaper lover in Harrisonburg can I come to party in Richmond too.

hi i'm diaper lover here in rva would love to hang out with others in the area

Hiya! I'm not in Richmond but I can get there easy cuz I live in Fredericksburg:)

Hey, I live in RVA too! Had NO CLUE there were other ab/dl so close by! AWESOME! Please let me know if y'all are gonna get together for a munch!:3