LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy To Spoil Me?

Sin

I am looking for a daddy! I have a loving mommy but I am looking for a daddy to spoil me! It would be a non sexual relationship. I am willing to do photo sets for my daddy as long as they don't show my naughty bits. This helps me because my Husband, whom I love very much, doesn't care for this kink of mine. My Husband does know about this. If things go too far he has the right to tell me to stop and I will obey him. If anyone is interested, please let me know. <3

Misha was my Daddy before, but since he's moving out of the country, I'm in the market. :)

Contact me here or on FetLife if you have an account. I'm under the name "SinfulDesires"

I don't play Daddy that much, I'm just more of a DL, but it would be nice to have someone to babysit sometimes. I'm up in Blair.

The only problem is, I don't think my husband would let me visit. He gets scared that I will be raped or..whatever. So Unfortunately it will have to be through phone/internet and mail. :( But I will still be sending pictures and such.

You and your husband are smart not to trust strangers. Sorry to say I don't get into roll playing on the phone or net. I wish you the best, hope you can find someone to have fun with. Good luck! :)