LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

At first I wasn't too attracted to messing, but after a couple of times, I started to love it. Unfortunately I can't do it often, but this actually makes everything especial.

I added a lot of fibbers to my diet, it helped me to mess more (and even made my skin softer :D )

I also like to mess in my diapers. It feels amazing, especially after sitting down in it after producing a really big load. I just did this afternoon and it was probably the messiest diaper ever. So lovely.

• Like 1

Well I have been wearing diapers for 41 years straight and up to a few months ago I had control over my bowels.But now I have lost control of my bowels and I LOVE IT.I am sitting in a very messy diaper as I sit and wright this.I was standing there talking to a few of my friends and started to mess my diaper.I stood there awile till one of my friends said'wayne I think you ought to go and change those messy diapers'I asked how can you tell I am in a messy diaper?She said by the way I kept blinking my eyes.She said she allways knew when I was filling my diaper because when her sister was young she did it the same way.As far as all of them know I have lost control due to an axadent.Thay don't know that I love doing it.I have waited so long to have no control and now I don't.Well I have been sitting in this messy diaper for song it has reached the top of the back of my diaper.I have been messing for so long now that the clean-up does not bother me.Been sitting in this messy diaper for four hours now so think I will end this and go clean up.Hope you all enjoy your messy diapers.

I have chosen to wear diapers 24/7 and have done so for about 7 months. To me if I choose to wear 24/7, well that means I use diapers as intended for both poop and pee. The only time I won't poop is in public. If I'm at work or some other public place, I'll try to hold it at least until I get in my car. Other wise I'll use a toilet, although this makes me feel guilty like I've failed or something. The closet I've come to pooping in public is holding it as long as possible and driving away from home until I can't hold it anymore. Only after I've loaded my diaper can I turn around and drive home. Then I have no choice but sit in it until I get home. I aways make sure I obey all traffic laws so I don't get stopped and pray my car doesn't break down. That's as close as I've come to pooping in public. Oh, I always have covers on my seat. I've never had a poop leak but occasionally a leaky number 1.

I like pooping in mine and sitting in it. The clean up is a pain so the reason why I won't do it in public so taking odor pills would be pointless.

• Like 1

I don't really like doing the diaper thing unless I can mess in it. I love messing. I love sitting down right after the initial mess. I usually don't sit too long in it though because I still live with my parents and I do it when they're home from work. I wouldn't want my room to smell suspiciously like poop. I actually kind of like the smell though. Cleanup is easy. Just take off the diaper, step in the shower, and wash off my butt. It never seemed like that much of a hassle to me.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I love pooing my nappy too I sit in my poo, it don't bother me cleaning up after all it's my own poo. Then again I'm happy to clean other guys after all poo is poo isn't it

• Like 1

I like pooping in my diaper too but dont do it much cause even when the diaper is in a closed trash can with a scented bag i can still smell it which i dont mind but i live with my brother and he would be asking questions if he found out lol

• 1 month later...
On 6/15/2017 at 2:54 PM, Poobottom said:

I love pooing my nappy too I sit in my poo, it don't bother me cleaning up after all it's my own poo. Then again I'm happy to clean other guys after all poo is poo isn't it

To me there's nothing like being in a messy diaper. As soon as you feel it you want us sit right in it. It feels so good as it squishes I'm around inside the diaper. I wear a cloth diapers with plastic panties. Sometimes I poop so much in the diaper, when I sit down it spreads up into my crotch

I love doing it use chrollophyl tablets to reduce the smell. Haven't had anyone complain about it besides someone that knows

• 1 month later...