LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Silly Bandz!

justagirl4fun

I do! I just got the set of Yankees Logo Bandz when I went to Yankee Stadium a few weeks ago and I think they are actually pretty neat so I just ordered some different ones. I ordered another Yankee set (there are 2 different ones) and a generic baseball one and a few others that I forgot. I can't wait 'til they come in the mail! Some of the designs are pretty small and would only fit a young child, but some are definitely big enough for an adult-sized wrist! Some are even big enough to wear as an anklet. Cool!

Do any of you collect Silly Bandz? What sets do you have? Do you trade them with your friends?

My little brother (he's 9) gave me a bunny rabbit silly band and I really loved it. I love rabbits. So... since then, kids just kind of give them to me. I don't ask for them or anything, but they are rather cool. My little brother's friends will give me some, and Erica did get me a pack once. That was the Spring Pack, and aside from the bunny, it's my favorite one. I love the umbrella.

-Sophie

I saw the princess ones but I'm not a very girly girl so I did not buy them. Besides the baseball ones I got sea creatures and zoo animals. I'm kind of disappointed that the sea creatures set didn't come with turtles but it does have sharks so that's pretty cool. I think there is a pet set, maybe they one has turtles.