LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Can We Get Some Creativity Here?

Anyone care to try and explain what it is with the AB/DL online community and generic screen names? Come on people... Baby this, or Diaper that, or Sissy whatever, or Wet/Messy/Soggy/Stinky yadda yadda. I think we all get it, you really like diapers, soiling yourself and acting like an infant. They are AB/DL forums folks, I think we are all here because we share one particular interest.

Does the originality of the screen name reflect on the quality of the person behind it? Decide for yourself. But I see more trolls and creepers with names like DiaperBaby6969 every day.

Just a statistic... there are over 50 pages of members whose name starts with "diap" on this site. Overkill anyone?

• Like 4

I feel that the people here can use whatever name they like, but I know that personally, I am more likely to talk to someone with a more unique name. When someone picks such a generic name, it is often a glimpse into their personality... which usually means there isn't much there.

:mellow: I like my name... not for the fact that it says "baby" in front of it, but because it gives me a real name I can be addressed by. Hell, I'd be just as content with "Sophie" as my screenname. But it was a long time ago when I made this name, and I'd rather not screw with it now.

-Sophie

• Like 1

I don't think that "Baby"/"AB"/"Diaper" name prefixes are out of line here in any way :angel_not: In fact I'd consider it odd if I didn't see so many of them :lol: I've seen some names here that don't make any sense to me, but whatever :whistling: If the user likes their name that's what matters ;) My own name isn't very imaginative but it wasn't intended to be :P In no way does it reflect anything else about me B)

Bettypooh

• Like 1

there are over 50 pages of members whose name starts with "diap" on this site.

and how many of them are active 4 or 5? I look up and down the list of people currently posting and see a wide range of names. Some diaper related some not. What are the stats of people active in the last 90 days or so?

Interesting observation, Darkfinn. I got 69 pages when I searched for "diap" in all users. When I filtered out everyone that hasn't posted within the last six months, I only got 6 pages. Some of them have thousands of posts. I think it's a non issue.

The only thing that gets under my skin is when someone uses a number to distinguish one's self from another member by only one digit.

It is easier to communicate with someone whose name can be pronounced or abbreviated logically.

Well my screen name is Happyindprs, I AM happy to wear diapers. I don't see anything wrong with my screen name what so ever. If you don't like the fact that others use diaper in their names, check out the BDSM sites their scene names coincide with masters or slaves or subs. I mean it all seems logical to me that depending on what site(s) you visit, your screen name would reflect what interests you. If you want my real name, it's Jim B. if that makes you more comfortable.

• Like 1

I don't see the big deal, if I was on a website about cars I would expect to see a lot of car names, or a video game site, I'd expect to see Gamer this and Gamer that.

My screen name is actually because my first girlfriend used to call me her HuggieBaby. Don't be so quick to judge...

HuggieBaby

• Like 1

Just on this thread

Darkfinn, Jabez, Goden, Baby Sophie, Bettypooh, NaughtyAshes, timmyc, PArms, happyindprs, HuggieBaby, froggy, curiositykilledthecat

looks fairly diverse and creative to me. None starting in diap and only two with any diaper reference at all. I fail to see your point.

• Like 1

Just on this thread

Darkfinn, Jabez, Goden, Baby Sophie, Bettypooh, NaughtyAshes, timmyc, PArms, happyindprs, HuggieBaby, froggy, curiositykilledthecat

looks fairly diverse and creative to me. None starting in diap and only two with any diaper reference at all. I fail to see your point.

Win. ^_^

And the best wins are won with logic!

-Sophie

I'm so sorry we're not creative enough for your entertainment. Maybe you should go find yourself somewhere more creative to hang out like an artists or writers site. Maybe there's a site for Finnish writers who like to dress all in black.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 2

Just on this thread

:o I've been listed!!!!

We're not diverse enough. We lack the letters Q, V, W and X.

I think I'll change my name to RSTLNE.

OK, I'll bite. I'm one of them. Sorry. You are right. I lack creativity. I am not worthy.

When I first arrived here I had another uncreative name I'd used on another site. I didn't want my wife ever to know. I didn't want any of my family to know. I was deathly afraid that somehow I'd be found out. And I lack imagination. I didn't use my real name. I didn't use my initials. So I stuck myself with a very, very generic name. What do you have to say to Repaid1? Isn't that just a bad case of dyslexia? (jk. I've got a lot of respect for repaid1)

So, how can I atone? Any suggestions? Change my screen name? chunklighttuna? (sorry darkfinn, had to say that...) How about 'squawvox'? It has no meaning to me, but it's less generic, don't you think?

darkfinn, maybe you could just generate a lot of swell names and get dd to let you assign names to newbies.

Please could you all give me feedback on whether or not I should change my screen name to squawvox (formerly diaperpt). If you think I should, maybe I could start a trend here. what do you say?

squawvox (formerly diaperpt)

• Like 1

I thought my screen name was clever when I picked it! Even though I use disposables 99% of the time, I was raised in cloth diapers and very well remember the diaper pins that were used on them when I was a bedwetter and diapered every night. Metal plus prolonged contact with water (or pee soaked diapers) equals rust! I expect after so many years those original diaper pins are quite rusty by now, especially after many years being used on my wet diapers. Also, Rusty is a legitamate name although that is not my real name. Therefore, Rusty Pins can have kind of a double meaning.

i chose sarah because its my name and ab because thats what i am, and so i don't have to keep answering are you ab or dl...

And I choose mine when I first got the internet back in 92-3 or so on that great old dinosaur AOL... lol

It was a play on my last name consonants with my first initial... but then when I joined the ab forums and then wetville it kind of took on a whole new meaning for a 2 yr old talking.