LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Michigan Abdl Sleepover

babycory

we live in sanford michigan on 5 acersin the country wanting it have a ab party if you are iinterested let me know the weekend of october 15 hope to here from you all

I was at the Sanford Lake Bar & Grill just last month for a wedding reception. You propose a wonderful opportunity, but I just do not see how to get time away alone to join in........at least this year. It is a long drive from the great southwest corner of the Mitten.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

we live in sanford michigan on 5 acersin the country wanting it have a ab party if you are iinterested let me know the weekend of october 15 hope to here from you all

Do you provide different dipaers or is it BYOD? Sorry I can't make, sounds like fun, wish I still lived in Midland!

Do you provide different dipaers or is it BYOD? Sorry I can't make, sounds like fun, wish I still lived in Midland!

Joe, almost every diaper party I have been to are BYOD. I usually suggest to bring more than you need, as lots of the time there are diaper swaps. I like abena, somebody else might like Molicare, others bambinos; it is nice to trade a diaper for another one.

Thats the one problem with living in a big state like Michigan. There are AB/DL's all over the state now but it's hard to arrange a get together when some people may have a 3 to 4 hour drive or longer, even if the party is centrally located. Add to that the fact that the economy here in Michigan just plain sucks right now and it's hard to get together. Either you are working odd hours just to make ends meet and may not be able to get away or you may be out of work and have the time but not the funds to make the trip. I kind of fit into both those catagories myself. It sounds like a lot of fun, I hope you end up with a good turn out and have a lot of fun. If a lot of people just can't make it, I hope that dosn't discourage you from trying it again in the future. Anyway, count me in for being there in spirit even though I won't be physically able to make it.

• 3 years later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...