LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Guest diamondback688

the only thing i can tell u to do is just drink a whole bunch of water or just wear diapers 24/7 and not use the toilet if u want to become incontinent and not just a bedwetter...

Guest diamondback688

ill have to agree...if u become a bedwetter u will have to wear a diaper to bed whenever u go to bed...even naps if u take any...its jusst like people that want to become incontinent...

Right so i tried drinking 5 pints of water. I went to bed with 1 pullup on and 2 diapers, i slit a hole in the pullup so it would leak through and not come out the sides.

apparntly 5 pints is alot of water. i went to bed at 11:30 and by 12:00 i was in agony with wanting to go , never felt pain like that, i thought bugger it im going to toilet as i got up it let loose, and so i went in diaper. I felt better went back to bed and woke up 2 am with the same feeling. I then headed back up and same again happened i wet as i walked off my bed i looked on my sheet and had a slight patch, so i quikly took off my drenched diapers, went in shower quikly and changed and went back to bed, clean up is fun :/