LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Timing For Diaper Content

I'm trying to figure out when the ABDL side plot should appear in my story. Depending on the pacing of the story and the number of pages per chapter, I've planned on the diaper content appearing in the third or fourth chapter, and the adult baby content starting within the following chapter or two. Is this too long for readers to wait for the ABDL content? If so, any suggestions?

I think it really depends on how your story's set up. You could just jump right into diapers, but that can come off as a little unrealistic (unless we're talking personal fantasies, in which timing couldn't matter less). Are your first two to three chapters about setting up your characters? Do they provide a good setup or foreshadowing for the diaper and adult baby material that is to come? These are the kind of questions to be asking yourself when writing.

Good luck! Hope it all turns out well. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Thank you, JDL23. Those are good questions to consider while writing my story. So far, first chapters seem to set up the protagonist not only for the major plot, but somewhat subtly for the ABDL content. Again, the when (and how) is influenced not only by the two factors I mentioned, but some plot elements I'm trying out.

• 2 weeks later...

Personal, if the story is engaging and pulls me, I can defer the gratification of the desired content. Think of it as foreplay. If you are doing it right, it only adds to the excitement. If you wish to use a plot device, you can have a short narrative at the beginning, "I didn't start out wearing diapers, but about six months ago, it happened..." then jump into the story. They know it is coming but how did it happen? What caused it? Was it planned by someone else or purely accident (in more ways than one)?

Give it a shot or flesh it out a bit more and we'll give you some feedback. I'm not too good but with the dearth of content in this genre, almost anything well punctuated and had a pass through spell check will get positive reviews!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Think of the story as a sort of slowly building crescendo, like Ravel's "Bolero." You want there to be a steady progression, escalating slowly and teasing and tantalizing all the while. If the story is long enough you can make some intermediate peaks and then drop down and lead back up to a higher peak and do that multiple times.

I find that it is important for me to write the ending of the story first so that I have some idea of where I'm going and then build the intermediate points up as I go along.

Assuming the story is about diapers to begin with, I wouldn't wait too long. Otherwise, we'll all be sitting here wondering where the diapers are, and they finally get introduced.

:)