LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Immaturity Of Amy Stone

The Immaturity of Amy Stone

This is the story of Amy Stone, an immature eighteen-year-old girl whose mum puts her in nappies as a punishment for her immature behaviour.

Amy Stone was eighteen years old and very immature for a girl her age. She was so immature that her mum was getting tired of it. “Right then, young lady I have a new rule for you to abide by.

• 2 months later...

This could be a good idea for a story if it was much, much slower. You have rushed into one paragraph what should take several chapters of situation building. As it stands now the story is completely unbelievable. The character Amy barely says two words, we have no background at all and her mother gives little reason for her actions. I want to encourage you so I will say I'd like to see this story made into more. Try taking only the first sentence and turning it into a whole chapter. Then you might be onto something.

• Like 1

The Immaturity of Amy Stone

This is the story of Amy Stone, an immature eighteen-year-old girl whose mum puts her in nappies as a punishment for her immature behaviour.

Amy Stone was eighteen years old and very immature for a girl her age. She was so immature that her mum was getting tired of it. “Right then, young lady I have a new rule for you to abide by.